Didn't you hear the news Veeky Forums? Feminine cat men are now in!

Didn't you hear the news Veeky Forums? Feminine cat men are now in!

Isn't that great? It means you don't have to slave away in the gym anymore!

Fuck your shit. My cat kills snakes and vermin. I can leave a litter box and food and he'll be fine if I go away for a few days or leave him out in nature. He kills things and sleeps all day. That is my kind of animal. Your dogs are bitches that need constant attention.

How can cat men be an antidote for something that doesn't exist?

Are you doing alright, man?

A dog compensates masculinity as much as a flannel shirt and a beard, fuck that shit. I love my cat and I'm not feminine in the least. Dogs being masculine is a meme.

He's right though, cats can totally survive in the absence of humans. Dogs on the other hand will just starve to death if left alone lol

how about my dog fights your pussy, pussy

Islam when?

if liberals want it so badly we can go ahead and turn into a hyper-masculine patriarchal society

My cat used to do the same shit. I saw her snatch a bird out of the air. Bird was chilling in my front yard, my cat ran up on his bitch ass, jumped as the bird tried to fly away, and snatched his ass out the air. Cats are thugs. Rip to Skittles.

If you need a cat as a symbol of who you are and let people who give a fuck about whether or not you have a cat get to you, I've got bad news about your personality and values

When I was a kid, I had a cat but he thought he was a dog so no homo

>tfw i was thinking of getting a cat because i'm not home enough to give a dog the kind of attention it needs
Guess I'm not doing that now.
Thanks feminism.

Cats are pound for pound better than dogs. A healthy cat will fuck up any dog its weight. I'm sure there is a feline species the same weight as your dog that will fuck him up.

cat owners are total faggots, no surprises here

you are a lame guy

Right, because everyone knows there's no such thing as wild dogs.

Nothing wrong with being a cat man.

you can like cats and be a total embarrassment to yourself and masculine or muscular you know that right?

Fucking normalfags

You have brain parasites called toxoplasmosis and your affection for your cat is a disease vector that puts your loved ones at risk.

Dogs are a part of the european family. You should kill yourself.

this.
Russia is filled with them.

So is Detroit.

Enjoy the t. Gondi and resulting toxoplasmosis. Cat shit, not even once.

There's nothing wrong with liking cats. There is something wrong with being a beta man who rejects "toxic masculinity" because you would rather not compete with other men. Even the feminist bloggers who write this garbage don't want to be with a "cat man" it's pathetic

>There's nothing wrong with liking cats.
There literally is. It is caused by BRAIN PARASITES.

this
If you die, because of a cat, you were probably not meant to live anyway.

was expecting feminine cat men. got my hopes up for nothing...

some1 update this with cats

>implying going to the gym to work out is masculine
spoiler alert, modern man is extremely tame compared to even 100 years ago, the trend has been towards 'civility' and suppression of our baser instincts and behaviors and as a result quality of life and society as a whole has been on an upward trajectory. Like it or not we are either going to turn into mushy ayy lmaos, blow ourselves up.

toxoplasmosis

but you don't have a cat that weighs as much as a german shepherd

Cats and cat people are absolute trash

Lmao cats are the manlets of pets

KEK

JUST

I wonder what would happen if he put it on steroids. Has this ever been done? Imagine a monkey on steroids or something.

From toxic masculinity to toxoplasmodic masculinity. What a time to be alive!

>toxic masculinity

Dude enough already, I've had it with the fucking sjw talk
It funny at first but now it feels like a joke that has gotten out of control, it stings double when you're a liberal yourself

It doesn't get any better, bud. Progressives are always looking for "problems" that need solutions. They will create problems out of nothing once their hands get idle. They do this instead of being productive citizens.

>implying i want to be some meme of the week like dad bod

I can't wait for all the hot progressive girls to jump me when I show them my 300MB cat folder

>lets completely ignore the mass rapes muslims carry out in western Europe
>lets pick on this white male sitting on a train with his legs apart.

No wonder trump won, man, these non-issues and false priorities alienate the general populus

Dude, i feel like a parakeet at party meetings given that I am the only white straight male in manual labor and engaging in the union

It's a shitfest with misguided college kids, homos that can't go one day making sure everybody knows they're gay and that they rather be women and fat chicks who think that newspaper ads are oppressing them

Fuck me, my company openl refuses to hire gays and handicapped people, you'd think that'd be an issue worth bringing to city hall? Hell no, rather tweet and blog about that shit like a teenager on period
Fuck me, seriously it fucking enrages me more by the day

>toxic masculinity
wtf I wanna go Khornate now

Having morals and procreating is a byproduct of toxic masculinity

I am 6'1 and blasting superhuman levels of mast and test. I am more 'masculine' than any natural human.
I have two precious cats, one of them is named big bear, and the other is princess peaches.

I would rather have expensive cars, nice comfy condo and cute cats then wife and kids desu

I only hire white men because I like to give back to my race with decent jobs

Your right procreation is so beta, just wait till it's too late and you can raise little ackmed and be a step dad! Adoption is the most masculine thing you can do!

Test

congratulation your doing your part on destroying the white race.

They will either adapt or implode and reform into a new Party, it's the way things have been in this country in the past

Identity politics should not be the foundation of a platform, people will always care more about food/security/jobs/economy and their country first and no amount of media barrage will change that tbf.

Tumblr gon fuck u up

>>/an/

I'm a skinhead, they cross the street when they see me, they cross the browser when I post watchout mother trucker
Also Doberman best dog beats any cat

Confirmed for aggressive faggotry.

Simply put: food, job, wealth and safety are tangible issues. what sjws are doing is stuff that 90% of the sane population doesn't give a shit about

I bet you less than half of the country doesn't care about bathroom labelling but are forced to take either one or the other extreme stance due to over inflation in the media. Nobody cares about a civil discourse anymore and sjws are taking much bigger part of it than most would acknowledge

And when someone puts forward a reasonable proposal from either side that leaves room for discussion and ammending it simply gets ignored. Partly because people are too lazy to do their homework and do some research, so they regurgitate what sounds fancier to them

There is no such "race", but thanks

Science doesn't exist either it's all made up and racist, genetics too, society also

If there are no races then there are no cultures and all this diversity the media spills is a lie.

Yeah, and it makes sense. The fringe issues only apply to a small minority of the country. Even then, we have fucking gay marriage. We have virtual equal rights. This isn't an oppressive society and everyone, at their root, knows it. The "problems" are either fantasy or over-stated.

A lot of young liberals will realize it with time (hopefully) and moderate their stances, others will continue to be the hippie that no one likes with a car covered in bumper stickers.

>Myles Loughran is a cat man. 'Cat man' as in, 'dog man', but without a Y-chromosome.
Fixed.

I was raised by an abusive single mother who drank and did coke infront of me till I was 7. Everyone in my family in the past 3 generations is either addicted to drugs, alcohol or killed them self. The only exception is me and my one cousin.

I have serious genetically inherited mental health issues.

Fuck my parents. I want them to know their bloodline dies with me.
I would likely beat my wife and kids.

I would not want me as a father.

Oh yeah? Does your cat even lift? Mine is bulking now and would fuck yours up

What's the difference tho? Apart from the color skin of negros living in those places

sorry my bad senpai I thought you were white.

This. I have two cats and I wouldn't consider myself feminine at all. I have cats because I just feed them and clean out their litter box, no fuss. I love playing with other people's dogs, them smiling as they tell me about how much attention they need, training and walks... sure, a dog won't steal your keys and wreck your car, but is almost as much hassle/responsibility as a child.

Word
Basically it's a bunch of people who lost oversight and lock themselves into echo chambers. Soon they will realise that this won't get them any inch further
But it'll take some years until we reach civility but I'm optimistic. I think that people are getting tired of the yelling and fb-styled demagogery

>cat men

That's the first I've heard that. Since when is it a thing?

Maybe they think that it shows these guys can handle a stronk indipindint womyn?

"Now"?

a panther

If you care about this shit then you have a long way to go .

A part of being masculine is being a leader, and determining what to and believe in for yourself.

This. If you get a dog or cat because you wanted one, fuckin good on ya. If you got a cat "to reject toxic masculinity" I'm going to find your beloved pet, and let my superior dog and cat take turns raping it in front of you; hope you got waterproof mascara when you rejected being a real man, faggot.

Dudes on the internet liking cats is literally the oldest fucking thing about it.

What the fuck, this is so stupid I actually can't comprehend it

Yeah all those millions of videos and pictures of cats doing dumb shit for the past decade+ have totally been ironic, everyone actually hated them and thought they were stupid compared to MANLY dogs and pet xenomorphs

Only NOW in the year of our Lord "IT'S 2016" have men "finally" decided that they like pussy enough to enjoy having pet cats

Jesus christ, dudes liking cats is LITERALLY OLDER THAN WESTERN CIVILIZATION BY SEVERAL THOUSAND YEARS. Obviously the pharaohs were being ironic, the sphinx was a practical joke.

Fuck this gay earth. Also, cats are one of only a handful of animals that kill purely for sport and enjoyment, a well-fed housecat will torture and play with its prey for hours and just leave the corpse behind untouched to eat catfood. They kill for fun.

Isn't "withdrawn writer type who lives alone with his cat" one of the oldest archetypes in pop culture?

Also fuck people using their pets as tools to define themselves.

Cats are for women and gays

You even sound like a whiny bitch. Effeminate Cat person detected

Dog is mans best friend

>>that image

That's why you keep 2 toys on hand, you throw the second and they drop the first and you just keep alternating between the two

If they pick up both in their mouth at once I got nothing. I'm not emotionally preared for that kind of escalation

Feral dogs are nothing but parasites living in the dirtiest places of human society. They aren't really "wild" and they are all sick and on the merge of death.

People keep posting this toxoplamosis meme without actually looking up how its contracted, it's only in the cats poop for a very small window after the cat gets it (if it does). You're more likely to get it from your food especially if you eat improperly cooked meat.

monkey genetics is practically sterons with no sides

>jews push for men to become less masculine
>oh wait... we are only talking about White men
>black men will continue to be shown in jew media as strong and dominating
>this is right in front of your mother fucking eyes 24/7 - you know it is true... and yet you still deny it.

Yep. No mind programming going on here.

oh you poor baby
Do you need your diaper changed?

My dog's race is bred for rat-catching, so she doesn't understand the concept of "fetch" .

Instead of returning a stick she'll try to gather as many of them as she can in her mouth, then run off to the side and start chomping them up.

cats are pure shit
smug, pointless creatures.
dogs are superior in everyway. I don't get it
ontop of it most people who own cats are vegetarians- but how can they have a cat if they are vegeratrian for animal cruelty reasons- the food they feed their cats is no difference than the food they are disgusted by- mass produced caged processed animals

fuck cats.

This. Only nu male cat men will disagree.

I'm a cat owner and I'm not vegetarian, nice pointless generalization there. And dogs are annoying. Cats are independent and don't give a fuck, which is why I love them.

For those wondering Melbourne is australias San fran

Yeah, nearly half the population in America are vegetarians.

Well done retard.

Mfw southern and have pig and bird dogs

Haha! the she dog I grew up with is pretty much the same. But I have a good trick when she won't let go of something; hold her head still by holding onto the object she has in her mouth, then blowing into her nose. She lets go in .5 seconds every time.
Girl schnauzer, I love her

Always kek at this

not MY kind of catmen

Fuck all cats.

Dogs master race, birds honorary dogs.

Do you live in west virginia?

I fucking hate cates. They're little shithead assholes who just fuck with stuff all day. They'll bite you and scratch you for no reason and climb over all your shit like they own the place.

Fuck that, those bastards aren't welcome in my home.

If you're an immuno-compromised cripple

>don't train or socialize your pet
>act surprised when it isn't socialized

Oh jeez, why does this dog shit all over the house and bite guests?

I've never met a cat that doesn't do those things.

And literally all of my friends are cat people. My ex was a cat person. Only one guy I know prefers dogs.

My aunt's cat got royally fucked up by my gf's Pekingese even though it was twice his size. A fucking Pekingese. Don't try and equate your shitty domestic cats to big cats - they're different species mate.

Doing stuff or having extra hobbies doesn't make you less of a man

>liking cats
>doing ballet
>knitting
>enjoying cooking
etc.

Those are all pluses, i.e. basically perfectly fine interests or hobbiesto have provided you are still getting fit, are an assertive person who doesn't bend over at the first sign of opposition, and are disciplined and strive for your ideals.

What makes you less of a man is the lack of things.
>lack of discipline and principles
>lack of confidence
>lack of fitness
>lack of assertiveness and not standing up for yourself
>being unable to take charge at critical moments
>being an underachiever
>not having pride
>backing down from any argument at the first sign due to fear of conflict

I used to prefer cats to dogs.
The more I lifted, the more to the right I went politically.
And now I prefer dogs to cats.

i like cats and dogs