Beautiful Monarchs

Can we get a beatiful female monarchs thread going? Like pic related. Queens and Princesses you'd gladly give your life in battle in service to.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_of_Russia#Early_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Feodorovna_(Dagmar_of_Denmark)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlota_of_Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that a dude?

Mi rey

Rabodoandrianampoinimerina Queen of the Imerina

>Queens and Princesses you'd gladly give your life in battle in service to

cuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_of_Russia#Early_life

This gives a whole nother meaning to "Russian bear" ... Click at your own discretion.

Victoria was a qt

I suppose you plan on living forever, right?

She was even hotter for what she did while she ruled

More candid Victoria pics plox

>checked
More?

>ywn romance Victoria and have many children with her

She does anal too, apparently.

[Citation Needed]

Procopius's "Secret History":

>Once, visiting the house of an illustrious gentleman, they say she mounted the projecting corner of her dining couch, pulled up the front of her dress, without a blush, and thus carelessly showed her wantonness. And though she flung wide three gates to the ambassadors of Cupid, she lamented that nature had not similarly unlocked the straits of her bosom, that she might there have contrived a further welcome to his emissaries.

By "flung wide three gates to the ambassadors" he means to imply that she let them fuck her in her mouth, ass and pussy, and when she "lamented that nature had not similarly unlocked the straits of her bosom" she means she wishes her tits were able to take a dick too.

It's shocking you came prepared with this kind of sauce. It's also impressive. I will contribute

That same document says Justinian is a demon whose head flies around the palace at night

Baste

Yeah but Theodora actually was a prostitute, so this story is a lot more believable.

>>Do a quick search for theodora rule 34
>>barely find anything related
>>search for theodora prostute
>>find little to nothing related aside from one image that doesn't even show penetration, just some tits
IT'S NOT FAIR DAMMIT.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR.

Come on man, time to let your artistic skills flourish.

luise was a qt

I CAN'T DRAW FOR SHIT AND LEARNING HOW TO DRAW PEOPLE DECENTLY TAKES A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF WORK.

We need to get our best rule 34 artists on this dammit!

We need to get our best rule 34 artists on this dammit!

I don't know who this is but she is my hisfu

Well that did happen brainlet

I fucked her last night at the club. Her name's Alicia.

i legit cringed good job user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Feodorovna_(Dagmar_of_Denmark)

Maria Feodorovna, literally a quick google image search.

Actually i did an image search and its Carlota of Mexico, which looks a heck of a lot more like her

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlota_of_Mexico

No offense but if you think that Maria and the one in the pic look alike you need to get your eyes checked

no homo

yes homo

*blocks your path*

Looks like that but had to pay a prostitute to lose his virginity. Poor Nap.

[Citation Needed]

'Napoleon the Great' by Andrew Roberts.

At least post the one where he looks decent

Look at the sexual thrill in that horses eyes. And look how confident and sexy Napoleon's eyes are. This painting just has so much sexual tension in it

In his early days he spent like all his money on books, so he weighed 100 pounds and smelled like shit.

Fuck her, she was a damned Swede who massacred Slavs in a made-up story.

>massacred Slavs

full homo

>tfw you will never make sweet and tender love with Nicky, and then fall asleep while cuddling him

I happen to look eerily similar to him.. ;}

Would bed

Be my bf

She was Slavic.

Slavic autonomy ain’t free. The tree of пeльмeнeй and бopщa gotta be littered with the blood of бoгaтыpeй. Olga «Cyкa-cтapyхa» is not my princess, she is Christian and probably Swede as well. :DD Veles and mokosh not JESUS and Moses ok. praise perun

Ok

This is a nicky thread now

Every fucking board.

I can't believe nobody's posted her yet

sick hockey flow

Right on

She was born to varangian (swedish, that is) parents

No she wasn't. There is literally not a single source for that.

Swedish wikipedia says that it's likely that she was

>Swedish wikipedia page

what

Fellow Nicky fan reporting

my nigger

He looks pretty 56% there.

no the most beautiful monarch yet?

Tatiana a cute, CUTE
I did draw her and Olga;_;

show us some more drawings user. Your've got talent!

"You would think a field so regularly plowed would yield at least one good crop"

>not fucking for power

Bonaparte is the chaddest house of Europe.

Thanks m8
I don't have a lot of history related stuff to be honest.
I did draw a serial killer of you wanna see him, it's the guy who basically raped countless young men and killed a ton also, he said he hated all of humanity

Here, Torso Belvedere WIP

One of these assertions makes me want to go beat off. hint: [spoiler]its the one about justinian[/spoiler]

From what ive read about him he seemed like a totally decent guy who mostly just wanted to raise his family. Why did he insist on leading the entire military though?

neat

i know this would be the first post, kek

t. butthurt hack historian

That's because he's got 56% extra chromosomes.

Whassup my homies?

same. i love her big blue eyes with the high set eyebrows, and her juicy red lower lip that's just habsburg enough without being too habsburg

>tfw reading about Nicky's childhood and how the reason why he didn't want to rule Russia was because he witnessed his grand-father's death in bed after a brutal assassination when he was 12 years old

Painful

Op here, going on day 2 of this thread. Widely successful, continue to contribute anons! Nice work.

That's actually been re-identified as one of her sisters based on new research. But the new identification has never been updated to online websites despite being changed at the Schonnbrun palace.

Still pretty, though.

Finally, some culture

Queen Soraya Esfandiary-Bakhtiary

Came here to post this.
>You will never have a totenkopffu

FeelsBadMan

>not posting the patrician oriental monarch

Was Cleopatra really a pale emo chick like that? If so haut af.. For historical reasons of course.