holding up pretty well breh

>Trouble keeping up bulking diet
>Not getting enough sleep
>26yo kv
>Zero matches on tinder
>Can't shake habit of involuntarily muttering "kill yourself" when alone
>Everyone around me thinks I'm happy

Good luck breh

Holy shit user, aside from age, you just described me.

I fell for that meme
Have some respect for yourself before its too late and break it off. It'll make you feel better, it'll never be the same anyway

>tfw the woman I've loved for years is moving close to me, and I've never given up on her

>tfw lived a lonely life

>tfw they call us muscleheads, but we're all heart

I'm happier than before now. Finally asked a girl out in years and got rejected, so I'm feeling meh right now. Kill me please.

>tfw 26
>developed skin issue that doesn't let me sleep cuz itching
>sweat feels like acid
>have to put on ointment every few hours
>rash starts to develop on penor
>everything hurts

I wanna cry but I'm too exhausted
Doc tells me I might have to get disability before fucking 30

Just fucking end me
Yesterday I deadlifted and some skin ripped right between my shoulder blades, still bleeding because it won't heal

I will most likely die alone in a puddle of blood

Holy shit my dude.
My heart goes out to you.

Is there anything you can do about it?

>got a girls number today after gym
>She's pretty funny, looks like she's around 26
>I'm only 22
>Gonna pursue and attempt to put my dick inside her
>Easily can pick up girls (thanks pua)
>Very difficult to keep them around once they realize I'm a low self esteem loser, guess I gotta work on my inner self now.

be mindful and do some soul-searching and decide if this is what you really want. think long and hard. remember that it is up to you to break the cycle of thought that brought you to that place and that you can be stronger than you were before.

good luck.

>TFW GF who I wanted to marry died two months ago.
>TFW Trying to drown the sorrow in weights and protein shakes.
>TFW Trying to function correctly in society
>TFW Nobody seems to care for me anymore
>TFW Every single day I wonder why is she gone
>TFW I feel like I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my days.
>TFW only 25yo
>TFW I will never find someone a quarter as good person as she was, even with her flaws.

God damnit Veeky Forums. Plz hold me tight.

>finally got a gf after almost a year of failed attempts
>i should really like her all things considered but can't seem to get really attached, we started as fwb
>really like another girl I had been talking to but was too pussy to really go after
>keep putting my ex on a pedestal for some reason
>struggling financially, no one seems to want to hire me
>been going to the gym for 4 months but no motivation
>only reason I go is because it gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning
>in dire need of therapy for depression but no job means I can't afford it
A good friend thinks I should stop pursuing any girls until I figure myself out and that I just use relationships as a sort of bandage to keep the depression in check. I'd say I'm doing okay

Thx breh
They think it's a collagen issue but my bones and all is good. Skin's dry, thin and hard. It's treatable but it still renders me useless for society, I am barely doing 20% at work. Mostly because I couldn't get a good head of sleep for the last 3 months

I guess that's what dying feels like but maybe there's gonna be an actual diagnosis some day. Thankfully I don't live in merrica anymore so I won't at least die broke

Giving you a no homo hug, user.

if you are easily picking up girls with PUA bullshit, they should have self esteem as low as you

>Dropped down to 62kg for a boxing match in march
>I had abs, lean as fuck
>I won and took a break; my depression took me off the rails and I hit the drugs/alcohol hard and put 40lbs of fat on
>Now I'm mentally ok but I'm trying to lose the weight again but it just won't happen

I'm fucking hungry all the time. Last time I ate high protein low carb and it was easy to lose weight without obsessing over food. This time I've tried everything and I'm just peckish all day.

Tomorrow I'm thinking of just eating high protein/low carb. 600 calories of Chicken breast for breakfast; 600 calories of chicken and a bit of green veg for dinner and then some eggs or steak later.

I'm fucking so pissed off. Earlier I ate a ton of mixed veg (peas and carrots) with 3 big chicken breasts and I was still hungry afterwards. 2 hours later I ate 3 chicken breasts alone and I felt fine and satisfied. What the fuck is wrong with my body?

I could literally go to mcdonalds and order 20 big macs and not feel full I reckon.

Thanks mang. I really need those (no-homo). Best of luck to you too.

Consider yourself held bro
I'm gonna spare you the usual phrases but keep fighting and liftin

The only way to win the game is to stop playing. Become fine with being alone and it's easier.

In the space of 2 years I've lost all my friends and gone from a really social person to full cocoon mode boxing 5 nights a week. It wasn't by choice but me and my friends just drifted apart and changed as people.

Funnily enough I stayed cocoon mode and trained 5 nights a week and I met a grill through my boxing club who trains there too; and after spending lots of time fucking her I've come to learn shes in the same position as me. Cocoon mode and using fitness to escape her loneliness because she doesn't fit in anywhere.

You'll be alright bro; focus on yourself and it'll all work out in the end. Build it and they will come.

>qt who works in the same campus radio station that I do, has shift before mine
>usually talk for 5-10 minutes as she wraps her shift and I set up for mine, always seems really friendly
>don't even know her name for majority of semester, felt like I'd be a dick if I asked
>she knows mine and always calls me by it whenever I show up to my shift or she sees me in public
>feel guilty as shit about not knowing her actual name until I finally figure it out when someone mentions her in conversation
>still don't nut up and ask her out because not sure if she's being friendly because she's just a nice person or she actually likes me in particular
>semester's ended and she already went home for winter break
Fuck. I mean I'll see her in a month or so, but I feel like I missed my chance already.

Go and buy Models by Mark Manson, his goal is to help you overcome the insecure-but-effective PUA approach. Slam the pussy now, we all have that stage, but when you're ready there's a path to lasting confidence

>only reason I go is because it gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning

Does anyone else here fucking love sleeping?

I hate sleeping but I do it because I have to. I had an acid trip a while ago and it made me realize how much I've fucked my life up wasting time on the wrong things.

Now I'm obsessed with doing shit and I can't do drugs or drink alcohol anymore. I think it sent me a bit crazy but it's made me work harder I guess. I'm a bit of a weirdo now though and i went from going out with friends wearing expensive shit to impress grills to cutting out bars and going full cocoon mode.

> tfw reached the point in your life where you lift for your waifu

>cheated on my girlfriend of 2 years a few weeks ago
>lied my way out of being dumped
>feel like I'm faking most interactions around her
>don't want to leave her because she's always been my dream girl
>constantly switch between feeling madly in love and not caring about her in the least

What do I do Veeky Forums? I don't want to become a manwhore but it's so tempting to just cut all ties and start fucking sluts.

Came to terms that my oneitis likes the other guy not me. I should be crying like a faggot I am but I can't.

how often do you get out of the house, bro?

Every weekday but I only ever talk to the same 6 people every single time

>"FeeIs" garbage posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted.

I love it too but if I didn't lift early in the morning, I'd have less time to be productive during the day and might actually sleep less because I'd have to lift at night

ever go to bars with them? try getting out in a more social setting and interacting with some fresh faces

The heart is a muscle, user

Or muscley organ, same difference really

Cocoon mode is pre-making it. Its a widely reported phenomenon that most anons go trough one right before entering a serious relationship. Good things might be waiting brah, we´re all gonna make it.

>tfw you've been lifting for over 6 months and can't even squat 2 plate consistently because you are too afraid to eat because you constantly bully yourself in the mirror at least twice a day

Someone please kill me before I do

What's it called?

Hang in there user

Do it.
I was in a similar situation a couple of months ago. Feel like a new man now. Friends notice and I love it. Trust me, you're just scared. Once you split and you realize it's over it'll finally come to light in your mind how horrible she is and how much you hate her deep down.

Just break it off. If you like her that much, you wouldn't want to see her hurt. Then go to pound town wo some ho's

With

what the fuck man go see a professional

I hit this a while ago, its not so bad I guess besides the fact ive developed the mentality of not wanting to date any girl who isnt a virgin now.

But seeing anons with real problems like
makes me feel like shit.

>been lifting 2 years
>still squat 1pl8
>never gone higher because training legs is for fags

I want to wait until after Christmas at least. Maybe at the end of the school year so that I can have a reason like distance. Just trying to wait it out for now because I can't bring myself to hurt her at the moment

I really want to but I don't wanna be the whiny fag who goes to therapy.
I try to keep this private so I only share it with strangers on the internet

Thanks brother, telling you guys about this really helps, even if it is through a korean knitting message board to someone I most likely will never meet face to face.

I don't know man, I really don't want to be alone left in the dark. It's not like I don't want to be with people or give up on my friends. It's just that I don't know what to do and they don't know how to deal with someone who is grieving I suppose. I mean, we are too fucking young for this kind of thing. But I totally get what you are saying. Thanks man.

I'm
Bro, none of your problems is smaller than ours. It's just a different one.

>tfw I had my final surgery for my fucking hand which is a pussybitch injury but stopped me from being able to grip or lift anything.
>tfw I have the arms and legs of a austwitz long distance runner but the torso of a fucking transitioning trap.
>tfw I only have some dumbbells but I'm to fucking socially awkward and terrified because the only gym I can go to is my university gym, but it's fucking filled with 6ft4inch Chad Thundercocks who have shoulders the size of a Prius and would make the Third Reich put on Rollerblades and buy an apartment in San Fransisco
>tfw I don't even remember what a fucking barbell feels like and I have to go to the gym BC it's the only gym with barbells.

>girl invites me to go running with her so she can improve
>lose my virginity to her the same night at the age of 22 without really trying

Thank you cardio I shouldn't have doubted you

>Bro, none of your problems is smaller than ours. It's just a different one.
Right in the feels user, thanks though. I hope you feel better soon.

>I really don't want to be alone left in the dark
See you don't have to be, you can just talk to us!

>lost weight, got a haircut, got new clothes
>am now a solid 7/10 girl
>joined a bunch of nerdy social groups
>fell hard for one guy, oneitis really bad
>put the moves on, he reciprocated
>started dating but notice unlike orbiters this one doesn't put me a pedestal
>honestly start to question if he even really likes me
>is pretty critical of me, doesn't want to bone all the time
>brought this up and he told me he doesn't know how he feels about me
>likely going to get dumped soon
>or will dump him since the odds that he starts being excited about me are slim
>pretty upset since my self esteem rose after working on myself but this just is tanking it
>will probably go back to being somewhat socially reclusive once things don't work out
>going to hit the gym and actually start lifting with my new free time
>tfw realizing that changing your body and image won't make all your dreams come true

Don't beat yourself down man, everyone has his baggage to bear

I guess the most important thing is to recognize and tackle the problem. Just imagine the shitload of miserable people who absolutely lack the ability of self reflection... We all know these kinds of people

>tfw broke up with abusive gf
>tfw started fucking a smart qt I met in class
>tfw started dating qt
>she's been hurt in the past and comes from a broken home but she tries her best to make me happy
>tfw I get to make up for the shit she's dealt with by showing her love and taking care of her

Feels good guys

Yeah bro, even when we are douches to each other in every other thread, when it comes to this kind of thing, we can actually be there for each other. We, despite our burdens, are all gonna make it.

You know what's 100x worse than being a whiny fag that goes to therapy?

Having a self-destructive, compulsive, pathological pattern of behavior and refusing to address it because

>muh pride

Props to you man. Don't waste a single second you can use to make her happy. Don't argue over bullshit. Ditch your pride. Be humble with her. Be together.

Dude, bullying only (rarely) works when others do it to you. If you bully yourself like that the only thing you're doing is pushing yourself towards an inevitable suicide.

Don't fucking go that route my dude. It isn't worth it.

I'm in the same situation. It is going to hurt, but think the pain as payment for what you are about to receive.

Bout 50 tindr matches in rural Saskatchewan (so kinda hard to achieve) but I don't know how to talk to any of em.

>tfw all of my ex girlfriends end up marrying their next boyfriends.

IDK why this fucks me up. IDK i guess im just sad and lonely

>:
Go to vitamin shoppe what is your cobdition? Don't try the ointment try the homeopathic method

>people who can get lots of girlfriends claim to be lonely

fuck off

seriously if you find a good doc, they will rebuild you.

My opinion:

Be honest with her and get dumped. If there's a moment when you don't care about her, your relationship died a long time ago. Neither you or her deserve being tied to each other.
Just my 2 cents tho.

>tfw 25 year old kissless virgin
>tfw haven't had friends since I was 13
>don't care about trying to socialize with people at all
>have myself, hate my life
>I don't wanna be the whiny fag who goes to therapy., I try to keep this private so I only share it with strangers on the internet

Be as ridiculous and absurd as you want. I've gotten plenty of numbers and pussygrabs just being an obnoxious dick.

If they don't play along or keep the ball rolling then they're boring (aka basic) or weren't into you anyway.

bro honestly I think teenage love ruined my life. I experienced the most cliche fairytale teenage love ever, lost virginity and was having frequent sex at 15, literally the stereotypical teenage romance without a care in the world. ITtfinally ended when I was 17 but ever since then I've literally just felt empty. Even when things arent that bad I just feel empty when I don't have someone to love.

>on and off with girl for 3/4 years of uni

>never really officially together but apparently considers me an ex

>still hang out 1-2x a week

>tell her I have feelings for her still

have gotten all kinds of mixed messages from her and our mutual friends say I should just move on, but fuck brehs it's so hard this girl pretty much defined my entire college experience, this shit sucks

fuck

It's a lot more common than you think user. Even guys who can pull girls want more for their lives than a series of failed relationships.

tfw exactly the same situation

What disease is it, user?

Anyone can tell you to move on but it's meaningless unless you want to.

With that said, they're giving you very sound and solid advice. I've been pining over a girl I spent six months of my life falling head over heels for since things went sour earlier this year. She won't even speak to me, thus, I've effectively wasted more time wanting her back than I spent being with her, missing out on a lot of opportunities in the process.

Just found some closure for the first time today. What happened?

>I got over her and decided to move on

>>If they don't play along or keep the ball rolling then they're boring (aka basic) or weren't into you anyway.

Agreed.

The worst is when you know it's good advice and you know you should take it but you can't make yourself take it

Yeah pretty sure she's just distancing herself to let me down easy, so at least I'm not getting strung along but still.

Went out on a date last week and that helped a little but for the most part its just taking everything one day at a time

It'll get better

Probably

I don't think you ever actually "move on" from any kind of loss. You simply learn to live with (or without) it but the lesson/experience forms your character and changes your way of living.

>Learn and try to keep moving but never expect to forget.

ive never experienced teenaged love (first gf was at 25), but shit seems stupid desu. seems immature as fuck and i sure as hell it dont believe it compares at all to real mature love with a grown woman

Man i tell you, as a 25 year old permavirgin never had a gf or been on a date, it makes me feel a lot better when I see how much bullshit you guys who get relationships have to deal with.

Takes me from like a 0/10 feel about my life to a 1/10!

You're probably right. It's just so expensive. I can't bring myself to put that kind of strain on my dad who is already helping me with college.
And to be honest I am a little afraid of therapy

I know it hasn't been good for me. I have trouble eating even one meal a day sometimes. I don't even know if it's still undoable. I just feel disgusting when I eat.

thought the same way in between bouts of dealing with relationship issues

frankly sometimes even feeling the shittiness is nice because you're feeling something at all

+1

In a new place where few people speak my home language
>Girl in my new hometown I'm hanging out with
>Going back home for the holidays where I have one girlfriend and another (married) girl wanting to fuck
>Working out a shit-ton
>Dream job and career otherwise (paid salary on about 20 hour weeks) doing work that many men dream of doing
>No friends because of language barrier
>The isolation is really fucking with my head
>Life is still shit

I should be happy? Why aren't I happy? How do I become more grateful?

Damn I fucked up I meant

nah dont try any homeopathic shit its all a meme

Just go for it man. Whats the worst that can happen?

Sweet trips of truth kekette

Here's a comic I think resonates with your post alil. Keep your head up femanon.

First rejection is the worst, they get progressively easier after that since you've experienced it before. Rejection is a reality when pursuing relationships, the quicker one can accept that reality and continue to move forward the easier things will be. Dwelling on emotions that result from things not going your way DO NOTHING other than hinder forward progress that may otherwise come from knowing where you went wrong, and improving.

>Started new job as mechanic
>Stress levels through the roof.
>Working so goddamn hard, but can barely make money because flat rate and new.
>So exhausted after work that I can't even muster the energy to hit the gym.
>Gains lost now. They're gone, and I'm getting too old to get them back totally.
>No lifting, so depression sets in. No time to lift, fixing up house with spare time before next summer. Wedding imminent.
>Girlfriend getting worried, because can barely talk anymore, hurting too much.
>Spend my one free hour before bed talking to girl and trying not to dread tomorrow.
>Have started to play chicken with a firearm lately.
>Cock it, put under chin, dry fire.
>Makes the pain go away long enough to get to sleep, and I don't know why.
>I'm a mess and I just want to go back to when I could go to the gym, and when I didn't want to just stop breathing.

>tfw girls hit on me regularly but I can't even get my dick up to 3D women anymore
I wish I was joking. I feel obligated to find a woman and make children but I'm only attracted to fucking CARTOONS.

Usually the posts about girls and girlfriends are just the guys being retarded but this is sad.

Shit man. At least you have this mongolian basket weaving board to console you.

I just want to say that I appreciate everyone that's a regular on this board and these feel threads in particular. I feel like I never have much to offer and often ask more for help than give in the end and that alone makes me feel a bit bummed out. We are all going to make it, don't forget those that have yet to make it when you do also eat enough fats so as to not fall into a depressive fit when cutting.

I truly do believe that once you master your body how you want it, every other obstacle becomes more like an illusion instead of another physical mountain.

similar story. dated a girl for a year, broke up in the summer, spent the last 6 months pining over her. We're still friends and even slept together as recently as 2 weeks ago, but she doesnt want a relationship (with me)

i've wasted months trying to make it wor, but it takes 2 to salsa. recently decided within the last week to just move the fuck on.

we're all gonna make it bros

get a different job

Give it like a week where you get off to vanilla as fuck porn. So look up petite tits or what the fuck ever and use your other hand. After some of that give nofap a shot.

Report back if you can remember.

We're all gonna ma-
We're all gonna mayyyyyyy-
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

just stop doing that gun thing dude

Not retarded. Lost maybe. But it's not a crime.

that's what stings the most

knowing they at one point felt that way about you, but don't anymore

ffffffffffff

That's a damn shame but I can't stop laughing. Dude stop masturbating and make it your mission to get that dick sucked ASAP.

Don't blow a load at all under any circumstances until you're in a bitches mouth.

That's Dr. Anons cure

I'll try, but I can't imagine there's any solution to a problem that's developed from nearly a decade of anti-social anime watching behavior

Are you me?