Why would you settle for a woman that doesn't work out?

Why would you settle for a woman that doesn't work out?

Because I have many irredeemable flaws.

>Caring about women
>In 2016
Do you even MGTOW?

I just want a woman who isn't a big tub of lard.

My gf is on the skinny side of average (5'4" ~ 115 lbs). She wants to start working out this winter and make it a habit. Is this a decent routine? She does not want to Barbell Squat because too much pressure makes her skin turn really red.

Day A
Goblet Squat 3x8
Stiff Legged Deadlift 3x8
Dumbell Lunges 3x8
Bench Press 3x8
Lat Pulldown 3x8

Day B
Goblet Squat 3x8
Leg Curl 3x8
Donkey Kicks 3x8
Overhead Press 3x8
DB Row 3x8

Yeah why not. Maybe too much volume tho, also why not just deadlifts? Its a great compound, gives great ass.

Common hobby would be nice, but honestly the body is what i care about in relation to lifting. Know a lot of girls that "lift" and look like shit because "muh full body workout" coupled with vegetarianism.

because they are usually vain sluts just like guys that workout

bunch of broscience fags

For someone who hasn't been active since high school and will be lifting alone probably about half of the time, I feel like deadlifts are pretty technical.

That's not as important to me as having a girl that cooks and can take care of a home with kids.

When it comes to my future sons being fit and well-rounded, I have enough influence as the father to make sure they succeed.

I've found that women gravitate towards being at least a little health conscious if you are. I don't push my current girl at all to work out or eat right, she just does it to feel "worthy". Most women are like this, find yourself a simple submissive girl. Life is bigger than you needing a 10/10 perfect gf when it'll make very little difference to your descendants.

small pp
gotta take what I can get

I would fucking hate having a submissive robot girlfriend, fuck that, honestly. I have no idea how that is your ideal, there would little to no real reciprocation with your partner, just yuck

Stiff legs are more likely to injure I reckon.

You don't have to lift to be a 6/10, and that's good enough for me to fuck

going full blown hermit MGTOW at this age is dumb man. at least have sex

Because life isn't fair and dating is massively skewed in favor of women. For every woman who works out -- ACTUALLY works out -- there are five men that do.
Just refusing to settle for a fat chick is hard enough in modern Amerifat land

Like I said, there are more important things to initially care about, at least for my goals.

People have a tendency to relate to one another anyway as time goes on. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to fall in love given enough time.

And I'd rather fall in love with someone that's more likely to serve my long term family goals than just having a fun partner.
Many of my best male friends over the years did not initially befriend me over common interests, those came after.

Different strokes perhaps, just my two cents and what makes sense for me in my life.

>not cooking your own meals
cuck

Really? I have a 365 deadlift and a 225 SLDL and I feel like SL are much easier to control.

>And I'd rather fall in love with someone that's more likely to serve my long term family goals than just having a fun partner.
How's this an 'either...or' decision? How about finding someone that's lively to serve your long term family goals AND is a fun partner? Jesus, it's like you people desperately do not want to find something good for yourselves.

I can live with her not working out as long as she maintains and takes care of her body with minor exercise now and then

This. I have never understood the" I want to be the bread winner with a servant stay at home wife lacking any ambition" boring as fuckkk desu senpai

Women are happier when they do most of the cooking.

Yeah but guys don't have to look like that to get the chick in that picture.

I agree that dating is massively skewed towards women, I just think this isn't factoring the other things that make a man desirable.

For men it is about the total score from many factors (financial success, intelligence, charisma, etc etc) where women it is a much smaller list of "requirements". Which is why a rich, charismatic dude who is at best a 5/10 can bang supermodels.

>maybe too much volume
Youre a pussy.

You guys misunderstand me. It's not like I don't want my girl to have her own goals, interests and desires. I actively want her to and support her in what she does and wants.

But it's a mistake to factor this in when choosing a wife/mother. As I said before, most women will gravitate to their man and imitate him. Your ambition will have a positive effect on her.

Hahahahaha

When you settle for that homely woman you'll spend the rest of your life lusting after hot pieces of ass that you'll never get to fuck, and it will absolutely crush your soul.

Sex is king, you should obey that law

>I like caressing hard abs

You're a faggot. A hard muscular body is not a secondary sexual characteristic of females.

Maybe I'll lust after more attractive women, you have a point there.

But my soul being crushed by that? I wonder just how little you see yourself capable of to think that there aren't hundreds of things that a man is driven by, the least of which is sex.

>It's a mistake to factor the likeability of a womans personality in when choosing a wife/mother
Ok then. Gl having a wife that you don't like being around. I'm sure it will be a very happy marriage and you'll be oh so proud to not have factored in that you might want to enjoy the person you impregnate. You'll also totally not cheat on her with Stacey because you just have so much more fun being around her.

>the least of which is sex
t. low test cuck

she can be somewhat subservient, do shit around this house, ect, and still have some ambition
Best wife material grill I ever met is like that. She's a 5 on a good day, listen to her husband, cooks and cleans, cares after him, but still has a bretty decent career of her own, decent number of girlfriends, goes out and does stuff on her own when he's gone, etc
If she was anywhere near hot I'd be mad jelly

A woman that trains shows discipline. I train constantly. Girls that do as well are on a higher level. It goes without saying that this makes them more attractive as people.

It won't be crushed instantly, it'll be a slow grind until you're too old to do anything about it.

what's so good about sex?
>inb4 virgin

>best friend is my oneitis
>been friends for 8 years
>she's constantly lifting, cardio bunny
>pawg body, great at cooking, generally wifey material
>friends always tell me that we should date
>but she views me as "just a friend"
>only goes after mixed douchebags who end up using her for sex
>feel like I've been getting cucked for years

Every time we're over we either discuss working out or how the latest guy she hooked up with ended up having a gf. The last time we hung out I straight up told her I don't give a fuck anymore about who she hooks up with and that she's retarded for constantly for being used for sex. My only option is to get Veeky Forums as fuark until she wants me.

I'm so fucked

Then they are turbo sluts who think they're too good to date just one dude because they take a little care of themselves. Sorry bro, low self esteem girls is where its at.

cucks
someone who gets it.

user I'm not going to babysit you. There's been hundreds if not thousands of studies done on the benefits of sex. If you seriously can't just fucking Google "benefits of sex" you are a hopeless cause

all of it is garbage, link a good science paper that doesn't list shit like
>may

Listen to that other guy. Girls who lift a mega sluts; they're even more vain and self-absorbed than normal women. Plus, they're surrounded by ripped guys, who hit on them 24/7. You're just asking to be cucked unless you're 6'5 260 lb, 8% bf.

I've been burned like 2 times now and cucked once, don't make that same mistake.

I'd settle for any woman that loves me at this point.

As long as she's not a blob of fat, I don't mind. I wouldn't even mind if she's not attractive, as long as she's not ugly.

Give up on her, dog.

It's not even sloppy seconds at this point, it's a sloppy final place in marathon.

She has to be thin but I rather not have her work out for it.

i agree with the guy
sex isnt worth it if im not in love with her
sounds cheesy and beta but having sex iwth someone whos 10/10 and is a total bitch just doesnt do it for me

>the dude you agreeing with
all the 'sex benefits' are fucking bullshit more or less
I find it not worthwile to chase some tail for 'just sex' too much work when you can have better pleasure by yourself
>what is prostate massage

You fucking beta cuck fag... i hate you and you triggered me. I can not stand when guys are doing like you do...
You know, i would love to help you, make you a fucking Alpha male, but you are not going to hear me. You are always gonna be a fucking friend material... coz you believe that you should respect woman and threat them well... oh you faggot.

>caring about your cumdumpsters happiness
double cuck plus

Why would you settle for a women?

What's wrong with just chasing some 6-7/10's just for sex. You can have Fwb/casual relations with multiple girls but still be close with them to a degree.

10/10s can be nice people sometimes too.

I only settle for women that can bench 225 and pull 3pl8

I like you, ignore these idiots who clearly have never been loved by such a woman

My dick gets diamond hard at the thought of a woman with incredible grip strength.

Extra points if she is 6 foot or higher and athletic

theres nothing wrong with chasing 6-7/10 for sex
but after each time what started out great and i like them
they turn out to be someone i would not want to spend any time with

call me traditional or prude but i cant really be close to someone who is not my gf/wife/significant other
i just dont want to share myself with someone emotionally if they are not a serious relationship prospect

I can't be the only one that wants a nice sexy 6 1 athletic girl with squat booty. I'd just wanna bury my face in her big strong legs

not even an even ratio

You guys are giving me a really hard erection. I can't take this anymore. I gotta fap n nut really bad now

Oh my god those big legs, I'd let her facesit me anytime as long as I get to feel those legs in my hands and face

m8 you're a cuck

>What's wrong with just chasing
>just chasing
>chasing

it's a waste of time

I did and it was awful, she couldn't keep up with my active fast pace life style. She also didn't have any hobbies so me like a dumb ass compromised and compromised till our relationship was just netflix and junk food. She got fat, i got fat, i missed and yearned to get back into running and lifting and actually feeling good in my skin.

Dumped her and got back to my old active life style. Don't fall in love, just find someone who compliments your life, not someone who takes over your life

Fpbp

What state are you in my dude? Also when did you two start dating?

We've been dating for like 18 months.

MGToWfags are the worst. You're literally running away from your problems instead of changing the way you approach things.

To answer OP's question. I'm in a very common situation right now.

My SO of 2 years has been gaining weight for the past year or so. Seems like she got comfortable in the relationship and is beginning to not care about her figure. I'm no longer sexually attracted to her naked body to the point where whenever sex happens, she always initiates it. And I rarely enjoy it.

I've tried encouraging her to workout with me under the guise 'we should spend more time together' which is half true.

She refuses to do it. She works out with her fat as fuck friend like once every two weeks and always goes to the bars right after to waste whatever work she put in (at planet fitness).it infuriates me.

I think I'm going to just straight up tell her I'm not sexually attracted to her naked body. I have to work really hard mentally to even get hard before we fuck. It's the worst.

If she still refuses then I guess that's it. I'll have to dump her. What a shame because I met a lot of cool people through her that I will probably have to cut off as well because they'll likely take her said.

I'll be made out to be some superficial villain when they speak of me, but whatever

I'm not a homo in denial.

Reminder that MGTOW chumps couldn't get women even if they tried.

pic of oneitis

Get out before it becomes more difficult to do so

Trust me just get out now

Because girls with ripped abs make me feel like I'm fucking a trap's little boipussi.

Girl abs are a meme.

How is this girl so strong like..
isnt 360 squat for 5 strong as fuck even for a guy?

As the other poster said, just get out of it. Otherwise it will either A: continue to infuriate you or B: she'll try and get you to slip into her habits and quite frankly, it's easier to start slipping yourself than it is to make your SO get off their arse and improve themselves.

That's what happened to me cos I'm a fucking idiot. Got with a girl when I was getting fit and slowly but surely I stopped going to the gym, stopped eating healthy because she didn't like any of the healthy food I cooked and before I knew it I'd gained several fucking stone, got depressed and she did the same.

So after 5 years (first 2 years were okay to be fair, it was the last 3 that fucked me over) we mutually split and in the 6 months since then I've dropped nearly 60lbs, started working out again and felt more motivated, happy and confident than I have in YEARS.

And yes, I know, I'm a fucking idiot to have done that to myself but hey ho. Live and learn.

For a newbie, I think there's way too much volume for her legs and ass. If that's all she does for the next year, she's going to look disproportional.

Because contrary to meme beliefs, no amount of squatting will give a girl an ass she doesn't have and i, being male, want a girl with a wide ass and huge tits.

Gymcel girls literally lose both of those.

I think that's what she wants though. If she sticks with it the next phase might add some more upper body or just switch to UL instead.

Thanks for feedback.

>no amount of squatting will give a girl an ass
After lifting for several years my ass barely fits into most jeans or dress pants.

>isnt 360 squat for 5 strong as fuck even for a guy?

No desu

Any guy that has trained consistently for over a year should be able to rep out 360

Lifting 360 for reps for an average dude (~180lbs) is well over advanced level, getting close to exceptional level. And we're talking about a girl, probably well under 180 lbs.

>is well over advanced level
Are you going by strength standards or something?
I mean no, a dude at 180 who can do that is by no means weak, but he's definitely not advanced, and especially not over advanced.

Yes, a girl repping 360 is fucking phenomenal though even if she's 200lbs.

pics or it didn't happen bitch

im 180lbs been lifting like 2 years and 315 is my 1rm for squat lol

>current year
>not being homo
>mfw

Because I want my women to look like women, not boys or cows

As long as she has a dick, I don't care if she works out or not.

Stop bulking and start cutting

ask her to date unless you already know the answer

then you should just stay away from her

>she
>dick

user.....

>My only option is to get Veeky Forums as fuark until she wants me.
Maybe she just wants to date someone who is not retarded?

Women that are fit are superior to both, dumbfuck.

Only if it is not noticeable that they lift

That's wrong. Even regular bodyweight exercises or running consistently makes a noticeable difference for a woman. Women who don't do this look noticeably worse than those that do.

>Fake tits
>Huge legs

I'll see how she responds when I just flat out tell her she's fat and her body makes my dick want to stay soft.

"working out" is a meme, just like women

So I got reasonably fit, lets say 60% fit if 100% is Zyzz tier aesthetic. Now I see and chat with a reasonably high volume of women, however I simply cannot get attached to any of them or feel a desire to become attached/start a relationship with them. I think it is because I have this idea in the back of my head that I can somehow do better.

>huge legs
>bad thing

because i think about the long term, and the body grows old and decripit. anyway, plus you have to stay with them, do you really want that a stupid cunt talking about stupid shit and saying stupid shit all the time?
besides, some people are only working out to be attracive, even if they think it is because they like it, and once they get married BAM no more gym for them

definitely not saying that a woman with a great body isnt smart or kind or anything like that. but a woman who only has a good body, but a shit personality and stupid as fuck, is only good for sex

plus, its not like you cant convince her to exercise, if you are doing it every day it will be easy to start bringing her along.
its only difficult to convince a girl to exercise if you dont exercise much because it is pretty difficult to spin that in a way that isnt "bitch you look fat and ugly, exercise and stay pretty for me"
super easy to convince her to exercise via martial arts though. "hey i worry that you ill get raped or something, i want you to know how to defend yourself so i can sleep better, please"

Because sadly I went on a tinder date trying to hit it and quit it, but found a girl that doesn't work out but caters to my every whim and makes me feel genuinely loved and cared for.