Squat pain

Hi fit i have pain in my hips when i squat is this just because am new to lifting i always go ass to grass, i also get a pain in my dominate right leg almost like my groin, anyhelp /fit? id love to be able to squat but the pain is very bad help please! Pic nonrelated

post moar

nice dubs

your mobility sucks donkey cock

work on your mobility

you might be squatting with your feet too wide for your mobility

i can hit atg no problem and my ankle flexablity seems fine as well, no heel lifting

how far apart would you recommend ? i will try some different feet/ width positions soon

Fit chicks? advice for more pics haha

Concurrent question, not OP, I feel something on my lower back after squatting, not really pain, just sore. Is this bad or is it normal?

Also, my right knee makes some noise when squatting sometimes, like little cracks, but it has always done that in day-to-day (not lifting) squatting. Should I worry about it?

Op here i have the same knee problem as well,do you only get it when hitting deep depth?

Do you have any butt wink maybe? do you do high or low bar? or maybe your form is off, am not really in the position to answer this but maybe it helps

Yeah, knee cracks mostly when going deep.

I probably butt wink inwards, and I do low bar squats.

are you maybe doing a bit of a good morning while squatting?

>i can hit atg no problem
>am new to lifting

Hey guys, I'm new to lifting, can I get some advice I can dismiss?

Your hip mobility sucks, get to work on it.

what do you recommend? the sticky was not very helpful nothing really worked for me

Post vid of your squat

i dont have a way to take a video, apparently form is ok thought according to a family member who works out

as a rule, start with your feet shoulder width apart and in a high bar position. adjust your foot angle and foot width as needed from there. as long as your keeping your knees traveling outwards over your feet, and not rolling your weight onto the balls of your feet/ letting your heels… A bit of a crunchy knee is fine.

i heard that if you squeeze your glutes it will position your feet at the right angle any truth behind his? i normally start with low bar and move to high bar because it starts to bother my shoulder because of shoulder injury

your feet should remain in the same spots through your entire set. squeezing your glutes at the top puts your hips in position and helps you build proper intra abdominal pressure on your breath without pelvic tilt etc.
Theres no reason to low bar squat as a novice… especially since you're not able to do it without joint pain

I squeeze at the top before my first rep to position my feet when do my set, thanks ill stick to high bar for now then, i tried some pigeon stretching and it did not help much but i dont think i did it right looking it up now..

I do pigeon stretch then a long lunge kind of stretch then stretch the inside of my leg by putting my feet bottoms against each other and slightly pushing my knees down Pic related and warm up calves, always start with the bar and work my way up

IF YOU HAVE FORM QUESTIONS POST A FUCKING VIDEO! HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT! RECORD VIDEO ON YOUR PHONE - YOU DON'T EVEN NEED HELP TO DO THIS. DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO AND COVERT TO WEBM

OH B-BUTT I'M TOO STUPID TO MAKE WEBM. HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME I'M A FUCKING RETARD I SUCK COCK

ANSWER:

GOOGE "HOW TO CONVERT VIDEO TO WEBM

TAKES ABOUT TWO MINUTES OF LEARNING

YOU LAZY ASSHOLES ARE THE ILLITERATES OF THE 21ST CENTURY. FUCKING LAZY IDIOT CHILDREN.

oh but if you want me to guess about what your problem is - having never see you lift... I'd say that your upper back is rounding 10 degrees to the port side. Faggot.

Jesus you fucks make me mad.

Ok you can send me your smart phone to make videos let me know when you send it

This salt is delicious kek