Why did Egyptians convert to abrahamic religions if they're vilified in the Bible?

Why did Egyptians convert to abrahamic religions if they're vilified in the Bible?

political/economic convenience

WE WUZZN'T
except this one is accurate

Same reason blacks and women convert when the bible endorses slavery and patriarchy.

They didn't have a choice. They were conquered by Muslims.

Hellenistic Egyptians didn’t really care

Assyrians are also vilified in the Bible, perhaps more so.

Christianity is an Abrahamic religion. You say they had no choice as if Egyptians were rebelling from Abrahamic thought at the dawn of the Islamic Era.

would you guys say that ancient egypt died when it was christianized?

Ancient Egypt died when it was Hellenized by the Ptolemy dynasty. The Christians were just desecrating its corpse even more.

Because in Islam you don't inherit your ancestor's sins unlike in christianity.
A baby is totally innocent.

People in the past believed in bullshit like sin that much?

Now you got hordes of shitskins trying to shame europeans into disliking delicious pork because their shit-filled brain implodes at the sight of someone appreciating pork. Fucking hell, Stalin was right.

t.tankie scum

>in Islam you don't inherit your ancestor's sins unlike in christianity

>"LET US IN CRACKER FUCKING WHITE DEVIL REMEMBER SLAVERY AND THE CRUSADES LET US IN CRACKER GIVE ME FREE MONEY THE IRAQ WAR LET US IN CRACKER SO I CAN RAPE YOUR CHILDREN CRACKER YOU DESERVE THIS"

>religion is based on a superficial sense of pride

But you'll have to stay in a state of endless bondage.

They're the most cucked people on the planet

Reminder that from 343 BC to 1960, Egypt was never ruled by a native Egyptian. It gets even worse when you consider the Copts (who can't even become President lmao)

Muslims don't say that. Liberals and blacks do.

The Iraq war was caused by people that are still around though. Don't even have to blame an ancestor for that.

That can't be right. The fatamids, ayyubids and mamlukes didn't have a single egyptian ruler?

>he thinks Muslims call non-muslims "cracker"

How the weather in America?

Pork shouldn't be eaten anyway. There are so many carcinogens associated with its production.

Plus they are intelligent animals, no need to lock those fuckers up in cages where they can't move, that would be like us. Cows and sheep? Dumb. God made them that way. God did NOT want us eating Pork. He didn't want that in the time of Israel, and he still didn't want it when he spoke to us through the Quran.

...also. One more thing. If you read about economics you learn that farming pigs is actually a sign of decadence. It's a sign the culture is getting extremely wealthy and overpopulated. As a result, pigs are sign that things are actually not going so good. You HAVE been seeing pigs advertised more and more haven't you? Bacon even? It's evidence enough. Society is definitely not so good right now

Make a brain meme pic that ends with "the children deserved to be raped in Rotherham for the Iraq War"

That is well after they conquered by Christians and all forced to convert to Christianity.

All Ar*bs or T*rks as far as we know

Final nail in the coffin I'd say.

I once tried to look into when and what finally did the ancient Egyptian religion (surprisingly hard to figure out). The last hold out of the ancient Egyptian religion, I believe, is the Philae Temple of Isis that shut down somewhere in the 500s AD. Though it was slowing down well before then. Which correlates with the rise of Christianity. For reasons I don't understand I've heard it said that the ancient Egyptian depended on a state organized temple complexes where the priests did their magic and wrote in the holy text of hieroglyphics, etc. When the temples stopped being funded as Christianity rose in Egypt as well as the Roman Empire presumably the religion on the ground died too.

Combine that with the death of the Pharaoh system after Cleopatra and the Ptolemies and you have a case for a strong marker of the end of ancient Egyptian culture.

Abrahamic religions aren't vilified in the Bible, dibshit.

>American Education

This is a joke, right? I can't even tell anymore.

Closure of Phiale was more political than religious, but that doesn't mean that the Empire was not harsh on pagans.

We still have fragmentary pagan survival though, not sure about egypt but for other parts 600s and even up to 700s, some forms of paganism in morea survived until 1000s according to byzantine chroniclers.

I think paganism as we know it (i.e. greco roman or kemetic and not the religions who mixed gnosticism, old paganism and islam and christianity etc, who were plenty) died only afet 1200s ish. But thats just my guess, have no proofs

Is it not what mortality and humanhood is all about?

>Population is still 10% Christian after 1400 years of being ruled by Muslims
Literally how? Everywhere else pretty much converted to 100%

No it's not. Not even Arabia was fully Muslim 100 years ago.

Lmao at being this much of a brainlet.

>Muh pigs are smart animals so you shouldn't eat them.

As if the average muslims gives a fuck about animal welfare.

And your economic theory of pigs=decline is just as retarded. Give literally one historical example of this.

Imagine being this low iq desu

This thread is extremely low iq

Yeah just read J.S. Mill's Principles of Political Economy. I'm sure there are more sources. Pigs are just a sign of overpopulation, because they are cheap food that can be mass produced. It's just unhealthy food to eat, that's all.

You're right, not enough muslims give a fuck about animal welfare.

Unlike the white aryan Neoplatonic Muslims on this board!

>Plus they are intelligent animals, no need to lock those fuckers up in cages where they can't move, that would be like us. Cows and sheep? Dumb. God made them that way. God did NOT want us eating Pork. He didn't want that in the time of Israel, and he still didn't want it when he spoke to us through the Quran.
This from the muslims. The people who make a sport out of torturing dogs.

Again, if they are torturing dogs, then they are not benevolent Muslims.

Neoplatonic Islam is the only way Veeky Forums!

Because more than 90% of The any religion followers don't read their holy book.

>J.S. Mill

Lmao

Anyway, how about the east asians and their love for pork? How about the numerous mediëval pork farming, pork eating throughout both times of decline and of wealth? How about american midwest hog farming pioneers?

How about you are just a retard who is posting to be edgy on this board.

lol no they didn't.
there's an enormous amount of christians in Levant and North Africa as well as diaspora.

Shrinking, though. Except in Egypt, actually. But Jordan, Iraq, and Syria have declining Christian communities.

>Levant
Christians were estimated to be 10% of the population of Syria in 2006, it's probably way lower now.
Jordan's population is only 4% Christian
Lebanon's Christian population is falling fast
>North Africa
Morocco and Algeria are 99% Muslim
Tunisia is 98% Muslim
Libya is 96% Muslim

Americans eat more beef than pork.

>they're vilified in the Bible?
Not really.

egyptians hate religions