How do I quit sugar, I just can't stop. I have no self control

How do I quit sugar, I just can't stop. I have no self control

picture it as penis cum

doy ou like penis cum? no? problem solved

Stop for maybe a month or more. I did that and now I can't stand candy or putting sugar in my coffee

>I have no self control
as long as you believe this, it's true.
there is no magic trick to eating healthy, you just fucking do it because you want the results.

by eating properly.
I've lived on a mostly-soda diet for half my life, was able to jump off 1.5 years ago now.
You can eat a surprising amount of proper food to replace sugary crap. Experiment to find out what you enjoy.

There's a picture that often gets posted here, I don't have it but if somebody can put it up that would be awesome! It's like this chart that tells you what to eat if you start to crave an unhealthy food

yeh i saw that aswell, didnt save it tho because im not a sugar addict

OP is a faggot, of course he likes cum

>How do I quit sugar?
>Stop using it.

bullshit but I believe it

A keto diet helped me quit it easiest, the fact that you physically feel like shit when you slip up counters my shit self control.

Stevia.

Yyed? No homo

>Honey

I suffered from the same problem for most of my life and I was never fat, but I was skinnyfat and my diet was dogshit. I read all the usual responses of "Just do it" about learning self control and a few things like substituting coconut oil because it goes directly to the liver like dextrose can and tried various things. Here's what eventually worked for me:

Fix your diet.

That's it. Eat properly and you'll no longer crave processed foods and sugary shit. Invariably this means cutting out 95% of processed foods (I still eat dark chocolate and commercially produced yogurts and one or two other small exceptions) and eating more vegetables.

I've always been fairly against a whole veg diet and I still think vegetarians and specifically vegans are often excessive to the point of stupidity, but there's no denying the evidence that a mostly plant based diet is what humans have lived on and been developed to live on and anyone arguing against the science simply has an agenda.

tl;dr about 70% of your diet should be veg.

So, stop eating almost all processed foods and start eating more vegetables. Your gut bacteria will battle and change and you'll get horrible sugar cravings for the first 2-3 days but then the majority of it is gone. For me it took a total of 2 weeks to be nearly completely void of cravings for junkfood, just by eating properly.

A good way to deal with the few days of cravings is to ration yourself to a couple pieces of fruit per day, but only when you have sugar cravings. Also drink a glass of water and eat a plate of veg each time you have a sugar craving, it'll get rid of the cravings far faster whereas fruit just makes it more manageable.

God speed

I know this sounds like some Banana Girl bullshit, but when I was my lightest I was eating a shitload of dates and fruit in general.

My advice would be to keep junk food out of the house and try to stick to fruit. Sometimes I have a couple of pieces for lunch and get full long before I'd even approach the amount of sugar/calories in traditional junk food.

>I have no self control
Then address the source of the problem and not the symptom, idiot.

Replace sugar with honey and fruit.

>I have no self control
So in a round-a-bout way you are blaming your genetics?

>Day 3 of no chocolate
I could kill.

simple

DO NOT BUY IT AT THE STORE

if it is not in your house, you won't be tempted

>replace sugar with sugar

>craving - sugary foods
>solution - sugary foods

Genius

Lel