I don't want to do lateral raises. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it

I don't want to do lateral raises. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it

>I don't like getting a sickening delt pump

fuck is wrong with you

Sorry famalam I don't know that feel

i can only do like 10lbs of laterel raises per arm but i can ohp 95 lbs

>"Die Geschichte vom Suppen-Kaspar" (The Story of the Soup-Kaspar) begins as Augustus, a healthy, strong boy, proclaims that he will no longer eat his soup. Over the next five days he wastes away and dies.

You're probably doing them wrong, I know I was for pretty much the whole year, when done correctly it's a day and night difference

My shoulder always pops every rep on one side

Mine do that depending on if my hands are pronated or supinated

Most people want to do a T with pronated. But should have palm upward, also try lower weight. You'd be surprised at how quickly a low weight db will start to feel heavy.

Nice get. Too bad your lifts suck.
Honestly, 95 lbs OHP is about on par with a 10 lbs lat raise...

He pissed himself lol

Plebs.... not having this tremendous macksheen to guide your shoulders into boulders....

>I use it

I kind of wonder what it's like to be a normie

I've never experienced strong emotional responses, even in the face of death.
I've been shot at, and it was scary, but all it did was give me a fight or flight response.

Storytime

I do them in between my OHP its good man

this picture makes me kinda sad

Try doing 15s for one set before you start your tens
just do that everytime you'll eventually be able to use 15s regularly

Careful with that edge, user

Its from a movie called The Bridge. It's about a bunch of kids who were conscripted and sent to the line too early.

They give their lives holding a bridge against an American advance. Thinking they were heroes. That kids the last alive and the older soldier is bollocking him because they held up the Americans from crossing into the city and getting ambushed by the waiting Wehrmacht and now the cities gonna get shelled to oblivion. Essentially his little friends died for nothing as idiots really.

Great film and a famous photo. It's even been wrongfully used in museum exhibits as an actual WW2 photo.

Yeah, shell-shock is fucking bad.

You don't want to do the exercise that makes your shoulders look twice as big and ripped when doing it.Something is fucked with you.

You don't need them. I mean they're useful but you don't NEED them.
Maybe do extra OHP and/or db OHP.
What I used to do when I had no dumbells is:
>Barbell OHP 3x5
>Handstand pushups (wall assisted) 3x8
>Db OHP 3x12
This worked my shoulders pretty well, if not a bit too much. But at the time I was pushing abbyweight so I could recover relatively quick.

*no dumbells light enough*

OHP is king. Oly lifters have big shoulder doing nothing but overhead press variations.

nice quads

going with that meme thread. You don't need to do lateral raises. My OHP is 155 reps and the only other thing I do is reverse pec flys on the machine for back delts. No problems. However I do handstands a lot idk if that's building everything. I mean surely that's more stressful then just doing a straight movement.

well, what is the right way, then? come on, don't hold out on us.

And steroids

Do ohp and bench, now go away faget

Jesus Christ, how horrifying.
>wikipedia Der Brucke
>A line inserted just before the end credits soberly reads: 'This event occurred on April 27, 1945. It was so unimportant that it was never mentioned in any war communique.'

Almost as bad as the story about the Scherenmann

yea German war movies are the best.

I was like you until i started doing 10x10 on a daily then my lifts easily Rose to 25lb 10x10. But my delts overshadowed my traps but i looked wide afuck

>not using body orifices to lock your right hand securely for the lift

i the press 110 lbs x5 and can do 15s, 20s if im fresh

Have you tried doing them with bands instead of dumbbells?