Be me

>be me
>say: "fuck it, gonna find the nearest gym and start to get fit to stop feeling miserable all the time"
>found one (Mission Complete!)
>pay upfront for first 3 months (Cash)
>got all stuff needed for gym (clothes, bag, water, and other extras)
>want to start from 1st December
>its 13th December and I haven't been there even once (besides registration)
>tfw Social/Gym/TheFuckItIs Anxiety kick in
>feeling fucking terrified to go there and work out...
>I even ask myself if I did even good to pay that money upfront and instead lose some weight before going to gym...

Bait but I'll reply

Lift while losing weight, it's great. And nobody cares about you, noobs aren't even a distraction, people only notice regulars

>Bait
actually... its not a bait...

We don't notice you. We just want to do our workouts and mind our own business most of the time.

We will notice you if you're doing ridiculous shit. We won't notice a fat fuck squatting only the bar or walking on a treadmill tho. Read the sticky. If you're inclined read starting strength ( it's not a meme) and just go until it becomes second nature to go a few times a week.

I like seeing out of shape people working out. I wish more would. It motivates me.

This post is so pathetically weak I would rape you had this been the jail yard gym

This.

I rarely notice new people at the gym but whenever I see a kid or a fat guy who's obviously new or nervous I'm like "good on you son, change yourself into something better"

and when I see them again a few weeks later or whatever I'm like "g'wan son!"

and then slowly I get competitive and want them to fail so they don't catch up to me, but for the first few times it's inspiring

Are you like that autist who took pictures of women and got caught and tossed out? If not, then there's no way anyone is going to give a fuck.

Also, requesting the screencap with that retard who took pictures of strangers and wanted to make up a blog about being friends with them.

ikr its scary as fuck

bump

pretty much everyone feels anxious on their first day. mine went away after a few workouts and now i can't wait to go back

Nobody cares what you're doing so long as you're not being an obnoxious douchebag, which is easy to avoid.

Go there and just use machines and cardio equipment the first 2 or 3 times to get the lay of the land. Then venture over into the freeweights after you've read up a bit on proper form and routines.

If you're scared the first time you go, then just go on a bike or treadmill at a low pace and get comfortable.

You can start lifting later. Good luck.

>instead lose some weight before going to gym

Socially anxious fat fuck here. OP, I have been going to the gym for a few weeks to just do cardio and get used to the place. Today I finally went into the back and started lifting. Everyone is focused on their own stuff so I didn't feel like I was being pressured even though I probably looked retarded.

You can do it too OP, I believe in you.

I would like to see this screencap as well

Just do it faget

Get a routine ready, go to the gym, and do your routine. Out your headphones in and do your routine. Soon you will realize that no one gives a shit and you can just do what you need to do.

Literally no one cares. Go. Today is the day. Go right now

Bro, my gym is full of newbies and kids from highschool, nobody cares man, I doubt anyone will make fun of anyone who isn't fit at the gym, that's the fucking reason that they are working out - to get in shape.
Been to at least 10 gyms in my town in Eastern Europe, not even once have I seen someone make fun of anyone else. People are just there to train then gtfo because everyone has other daily agendas to fill

I believe in you :)

You don't belong in the gym. Not because you are fat, but because you are already making excuses.

I'm not making excuses, I'm just scared.

no one cares about you, people are doing their own thing. unless you're going to a hardcore powerlifting gym or something, most people there are going to be dyels anyway, really, no one cares about you, just get in there, finish your workout and get out, the gym is there for you to hit your goals, whether that be building muscle or losing fat, both of which should be done at the gym, you don't go to the gym to fucking show off, go lift you pussy, you'll get over it once you do it, unless of course you don't want to take action and end up regretting this shit for the rest of your life.

That's an excuse

>Being scared is an excuse
>wat

>actually... its not a bait...
Actually... It is bait you absolute chinchilla

You're scared not because of some bullshit social anxiety but that going to the gym as a lazy fat person only to be surrounded by hard working disciplined people means you have to face a couple of unpleasant truths about yourself in that you are not the strong person you thought you were.

The good news is that you can develop discipline and mental toughness but it's going to take time and effort. It's not the quick fix you've become accustomed to in your every day life.

I would recommend getting a PT for a few sessions because it helped me to have someone as a security blanket. Yes, i was that much of a pussy just over a year ago, now I am a reg and people notice me and we talk and say hi and there is a mutual respect.

You can't buy the rewards lifting will give you, but there is nothing more rewarding than earning it.

At least half of the gym goers don't really know what we are doing and so will sure as duck be avoiding anyone else so they don't see how retarded WE are.

A different user... yes being scared as an excuse.
Just fucking go, it's not a big deal. Fattys go to the gym, oldies go to the gym, teenagers go to the gym, autismos go to the gym. It's just a place for self improvement

how can you be too beta to go to the gym. what the fuck is wrong with you. stop thinking so much about what others think nobody gives a shit about you. god i hate this place

Yes it's an excuse dumbass. Most people feel some fear in life, the difference is they don't let it paralyze them. OP spent a bunch of money on fucking clothes and
>water
because that was fun and easy. Now that he actually has to do something to improve his life he's being a pussy

that grammar gave me aids