ITT we post how to let everyone at the gym know you're a douche

ITT we post how to let everyone at the gym know you're a douche.

>Pic related

I used to be on the jogger hate train

Until I tried some on

Shit is so comfy

CRISP
DOPE
DAILY DRIVER

Wearing Hats.

>supersetting at peak time
>drinking water between sets
>wearing basketball shorts
>wearing old generic tshirt+ gray sweat pants

> Op too poor to afford half decent headphones

Beats are overpriced garbage bro. Literally every other brand does the same shit for a fraction of the price.

This.
String tops serve absolutely no purpose other than to show what gains you have or think you have (usually the latter) in everybodys face. The worst is when people make their own usually from some old highschool varsity or regional championchip fee that they cut the sleeves off and cut the sides open so the only thing holding it together is like an inch of fabric at the bottom, otherwise it would be a fucking poncho.

This is also the guy you see flexing at himself and sticking his tongue out on the floor or in the mirror in the bathroom while he takes a selfie to post of shillbook or some ass chat slut.

Grunting like a maniac - no-one naturally does this when exerting, it's just so everyone swivels to see you skullcrushing your 10kgs.

>decent headphones
>beats
top kek, you can get much better headphones for half the price.

Yea I hate niggers too

Different user.
What would you recommend my man? Ive been looking for a good pair of headphones or preferably ear buds.

> poor people tell themselves this

Yeah and you can get a car that does the exact same thing as a bugatti for half the price too

nipples have to peak out on the sides

So how long do we all have to put up with the ebul detestable niggers thing you people are pushing?

Two, three hours?

What are you planning and what social dynamics are you trying to push? Outside of the typical racist ideology that is.
There has to be something more to it. Something I'm not seeing.

w-what's wrong with generic t-shirt and sweatpants?

t.nigger

Theres a Mexican manlet 20 something year old regular at my gym who always comes in a wife beater, basketball shorts and an "OBEY" or "YOLO" hat. Does literally nothing but barbell curls, the preacher curl machine or shit form Tarzan swinging dumbell curls. Texts on his phone for like ten minutes in between each set then leaves. Saddest part is for a total curlbro and a manlet his arms are dyel as fuck.

I always hope someone rapes him in the sauna one day and he doesnt come back.

Until /pol/ shrinks to it's pre-election size. It's gonna take another 5 or 6 months.

Almost anything from Bose/Grado/Audio-Technica/Sony/Panasonic or similar companies past the $100 mark will not be worse than beats, at $200 we're talking major improvement compared to beats - that's still half the price. /g/ usually has a guide up with best model lists for every price range.

>just because something is more expensive it's better
this is why black people can't handle their money.

People of color detected

there is this dyel guy who looks like CIA is trying to track him down. wears sweatpants and a sweatshirt with hoodie always on tightened. all of his clothes are much too big for him and he looks ridiculous. never leaves db area

i doubt anyone has ever even seen how he looks like. are people really that insecure about how they look? i looked like i escaped from auschwitz and didn't fucking care

Thanks famalam

tfw I do at least half the things in this thread
SOMEBODY LOCK ME UP

try something like
>2 years

top kek

I'm whiter than you my unstable friend

Be that someone.

There's nothing wrong with any of these.

I love my Northern European ancestry but I hate hatred for other groups like this. It's racists like you who make the rest of us look bad. I can't even wear a swastika pendant without someone thinking I'm a nazi.

>outing yourself out as a nigger.

So edgy I cut myself. Go back beta /pol/ racist

>there are people on this website who say racist unironically

You have to go back

Reddit is around the corner buddy, summer was 7 months ago

>summer was 7 months ago
so this...is the power of /pol/

I don't even visit /pol/ that much but it's cringeworthy to know that redditors like you are around here

>r-r-r-reddior get out reeeee
I've been here since before snacks left and /pol/ was /new/. I was in original crackychan threads. Your idea that Veeky Forums has always been racist couldn't be further from the truth.

Both of you faggots need to fucking leave and go lift.

oh wow nigga are you seriously implying that beats are the bugatti of headphones?

lmao'ing at your life right now dude.

Austism: The Post

Ted Cruz memes are best memes.

Niggers are the worst. Around blacks, never relax

Fuck you, I don't care how packed the gym is, I will drop set my last sets right off the rack and hog 3 sizes of fixed weight barbells so I can do my sets. Nobody has ever said a damn thing.

Also don't mean 'Fuck you.' I was trying to get the point across, you might be a nice person and I have no real reason to throw slurs at you.

I grunt on every rep expect for warmup. Feel like i get extra power from it. Also i get some adrenaline from people looking.

I aint gonna lift lighter weight for your comfort

Skull candies are pretty good and cheap

>Carrying around a protein shake
>Grunting
>Giving unsolicited advice
>Standing in the changing room with your dick out for more than 3 seconds

> Hi my name is user. I like to give advice to stranger on the internet about things i dont know jack shit about. Like today, i recommended the only pair of headphones ive ever owned because i think the sound is ok because i have nothing to compare them to. Life is good

b8

>Skull candies
No.

Hey, everyone... especially those of you with shrunken testes:

I'M NOT ON STEROIDS.

BUT THANKS FOR ASKING.

You're bringing these headphones to the gym to sweat all over them, not to record your #1 hit record.

Sorry, that's all me.

I'm very polite and I don't make a lot of noise though.

what's wrong with basketball shorts?

So you're an attention seeking faggot, exactly what makes people think you're a gimp.

V-MODA best moda
Beats are pop-culture garbage for basic bitches without sense or taste.
Just had this argument on legbutt last week, kek.

Like, I honestly dont think i care enough to make myself lift less.

Are you an autist? What's wrong with any of these?

you are not a smart person

Heh, reminds me of one of the manlets at my gym, grunting up a storm doing 1/4 reps

I am a loyal Bose fan. Their earbuds are the only ones that I can leave in pretty much all day without my ears hurting (you won't ever want to wear anything else). I also have a pair of their over-the-ear headphones and they've lasted me 4 years and are still going strong.

"wah! wah! I am going to call someone a racist and think it actually carries any weight!"

No one gives a shit anymore faggot. That card has been played for the past 8 years and people are over it. kys

Are toques okay?

Sometimes I have shitty bedhead hair and put a toque on.

If you honestly think that grunting, height, and form have correlation i feel sorry for you

There's someone at my uni gym that does the exact same thing.

This for $20 not bad. Like user said youre going to be sweating all over them and throw them around. Also skullcandies have lifetime warranty. I havent paid for earphones since i was 17 (21 now)

> Op upset his mom won't buy him beats

I FUCKING HATE WHEN Veeky Forums LEAKS INTO Veeky Forums

Fuck off I wear hats to keep my hair put of the way when it starts to get long.

PEOPLE HATE NIGGERS GET OVER IT.And to thinks your mind CANNOT comprehend RACIST ON Veeky Forums OF ALL THE PLACES ON THE INTERNET.
YEAH WE GET YOU'RE A NIGGER KYS

autistic and an asshole

Leaving your bottles on machines because you've "claimed" them when I'm trying to get my workout in but for some reason your blender bottle is getting a work out. Nigga where the fuck are you? There's no reserving equipment. I will knock your shit on floor

People did that every day at my old gym, they they sometimes claimed 3 machines. They put a bottle on one machine and their towel on the other.

I enjoy jumping on a machine that someone is using for a superset, and watching the autistic "reeeee" look that they give me.

Oh hey it's technigger!
>DOPE

Greetings from /g/. This should help you out

disproportionate sized gym bag

Grunting I don't mind if it's reasonable. I tend to grunt a little now and then if I'm tired at the gym. People that roar as they lift though annoy the shit out of me. Absolutely no need to scream as you lift.

>Sweden

>dropping 40-70lb Dumbbells after a set of bench
>then going to the mirror to flex your dyel imaginary gains
>your 5 other high school dyel gaybois follow the leader and drop light weights like they're lifting 120+ db

Dropping any weight in general instead of controlling the weight down to finish the movements and you're an asshole

As a poorfag would totally recommend Sennheiser HD202.
Got them 2 or 3 years ago and they still rock.
One problem is that "artificial skin" is tearing after usage.
Guess I'll have to invest in new ones.

>Northern European ancestry
How's Mohammed's dick taste?

Am dyel and wear singlets cause they BREEZY, stop projecting your shit everywhere

jelly

If you earned that tank you can wear it.

>breathing heavily

>it's a "anyone who buys beats by dre is retarded and I am le enlightened individual who buys no-name headphones"

jesus christ, shit like this is why you fags have >nogf people buy beats because they look good and they like them, other people buying them literally effects you in no way

>No-name headphones
You mean headphones that are priced appropriately and made better? Not my fault if you don't know the names, fagpile.

>They look good
Wrong.

>They like them
Then they also like wasting their money. Might as well flush it down a toilet.

>Other people buying them effects you in no way
Actually, it does- because the owners get richer, they spend their money on more ads, and I have to endure said ads.

>They look good
>Wrong.
The only reason you'd think beats don't look good is because you're a tryhard, wannabe "counter-culture" dipshit who automatically hates anything popular

>Then they also like wasting their money. Might as well flush it down a toilet.
No, because flushing money down a toilet doesn't give you headphones to bring to the gym

>Actually, it does- because the owners get richer, they spend their money on more ads, and I have to endure said ads.
Really? You have to "endure" the ads? You whiny cunt, it's really not hard to ignore ads. Also I haven't seen an ad for beats in I don't know how long

Underrated

kek this is me

>Earn
They sell them online

I wear a blank black cap to the gym every day

>checks phone in between sets

someone will defend this

maybe he puts a timer on

Tell your sister to stop texting me while I work out then.

Wear a hat to keep my hair in check because no amount of product can tame that beast once I start sweating.

Correct, Beats are definitely not considered anything half decent.

No, they really look like bland, generic headphones at best, you fucking corporate cock guzzler. Try getting those balls out of your mouth and reevaluate your garbage opinion.

>Flushing money down a toilet doesn't give you headphones
>Missing the point this much

Quick question- When you wear your headphones in public, do you think you look cool? Because you don't, you look like Dre's lowly bitch.