Baker's cyst

I've been training for less than 2 months and after starting squatting really deep (almost atg) my baker's cyst got flared up and expressed its disappointment with fucking pain everytime I try to bend or straighten the leg.

Do you have a baker's cyst? How do you plan your workout around it? Do you ice it often?

I'm planning to squat less deep (fucking shit, I worked on my mobility to go atg and hit glutes properly and now I can't because of the knee) but I don't know what else should I do. Help please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0l8KGT3GmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=z0l8KGT3GmU

check this out brah. looks like cottage cheese

Is this an Ameriburger thing where instead of going to the doctor you ask for advise on an Azerbaijani children's cartoon board?

This guy probably voted against national healthcare too because he thinks it's a better idea to ask random assholes on the internet then trained doctors.

I'm asking training workarounds and first hand experiences. I know what it is and I know that if I stop training it will go away. I don't want to stop training.

I have a bakers cyst too. It's kinda small though. It's big enough to see the lump but it doesn't give me any problems.

It hasn't changed shape or size since I discovered it two years ago... Apparently you can just get it drained or something. Not sure.. I was told just to leave it alone because it will probably go away on over the next 10 years.

And you are training legs with no problems whatsoever? Do you do any cardio as well?

How the fuck do you let something get this bad?
I go to the doctor even if I get the smallest lump that doesn't away, there's no fucking way someone can be stupid enough to let a cyst get this fucking big

I don't train legs lol sorry. Cardio doesn't cause an issue with it though.

Some people have busy lives that make this like that easy to put off "until next week" over an over again. It's easily done and doesn't make you stupid.

>i go to the doctor even if I get the smallest lump that doesn't away

You sound like a 40 year old woman.

things like that***

>Some people have busy lives that make this like that easy to put off "until next week" over an over again

Sounds like an excuse because you're too much of a lazy fuck to actually get anything done

If it sounds like that to you then you're probably some early 20s kid who has been lifting for a year or two without fully committing to it, while stressing over your academic life and/or low paid job but thinks it's all very hard work blah blah.

Go fuck yourself and stop assuming things and trying to put others down. The dude has a cyst and it hurts when he squats or whatever it was he said. Why does it make you feel good to put him down for it?

Bruh I'm an engineer working 12 hours a day yet I still have enough time to work out and get other shit done
Stop being such a pussy bitch

>Veeky Forumsizens claims to be successful engineer working 12 hour days
>telling people to stop being a pussy for not going to the doctor about a harmless bump caused by excess fluid

I can tell the Americans are awake now.

You sound really salty m8, how's that job at McD's treating you
Also, if it prevents you from squatting properly, why would you not get it removed?
If you break your arm are you just going to sit at home crying "welp I'm too busy shitposting on Veeky Forums can't go to the doctor today" or are you going to do something about it?
Get off your fat ass and take hold of your life for once, instead of just bringing up excuses

You're right. This whole time I've been pretending not to be a lazy fatass. I literally sit here all day and post reaction faces while trying to argue with people on Veeky Forums and you've caught me out. You've exposed me.

I must not have a wife, 2 kids and my own small business... I'm actually a lardass mcdonalds employee who is defending OP for no reason other than being salty about my life.

No more replying from me now because you've hijacked this dudes thread for no reason.

>having a wife
>being on Veeky Forums

Pick one, you lying fuck

>not being able to believe someone can be married and use the internet
>not understanding that women also go to work and sometimes it will be on your day off
>fully accepting that you're never going to make it that you forget other people are capable of being ordinary human beings

Making it isn't about having a wife, two kids and being a cuck, it's about coming to terms with yourself and loving yourself.
But I can tell just from the pure salty aura that is emanating from you, that you do not have a wife.
Women desire attention and your time, which you'd know if you didn't shitpost on Veeky Forums all day long
Not only that, if you had truly made it, you'd realize this place is a waste of time and you'd leave, but still you linger here with shitposting in your heart

I'm truly amazed by how deluded and autistic you are.

You have reaction faces saved on your computer for fucks sake.

>have no counterargument
>Y-YOU'RE AUTISTIC BECAUSE YOU HAVE PICTURES ON YOUR COMPUTER

Truly a wonderful era we life in
What a joy to know, that people such as you will never make it