Literally have multiple attractive women hitting me up to come over my house and have sex with me

>Literally have multiple attractive women hitting me up to come over my house and have sex with me
>Rather sit alone in my room with my dog and smoke weed and play vidya

Whats wrong with me brehs

gurls are dum bro

you're a faggot

as in, you are literally a homosexual

I'm in the same position user.
I've brought three grills home this year, though many more have wanted to.
First one I banged bretty good even though I was drunk as hell.
Next two, couldn't get it up. They tried to succ, but my heart was just not in it.
Both of them have tried again, one even said "since last time was such a disaster we should at least give it another shot".

Do you know what caused you to be like this, user?

i'm not even gay lol

lol sure thing

Pretty sure its low test
i'm and without sounding like an egotistical fuckwit i'm pretty good looking, lifted natty around 4 years. Got my bloods done out of curiosity came back at 400ng/dl free test which is considered really low for my age. Would probably explain the low libido but i'm too young for TRT

Also doc wouldn't give me shit for my low test for this exact justifcation "your arms are thrice the size of mine" like seriously fuck off

You are not obligated to fuck every woman, have sex when you feel like doing it, don't let anyone to push you into things that you don't want to do

Yeah it might be. I've got no issues motivating myself for lifts or work or anything, because I know what I will gain from it.
It's just the girls I have no motivation to pursue any more, just feel like banging one out isn't even worth the awkward minutes before I toss her out

Already found a bitch that really matters to you, the rest just aren't important

Summed it up perfectly breh

Guess only time can tell how this will turn out. Will try to get my test checked next time I'm with a doctor. Looking forward to that visit, my doctor is a milf and last time I was in there I was lanklet skellington, 45 lbs lighter

How old are you out of curiosity?
I've tried literally everything under the sun to boost test whilst sleeping 10+ hours and eating a diet in high fat nothing works. Life is suffering with no libido
19 btw

If you feel bad for not doing something people expect you to do you're already a bitch. Break free from this sheep mentality and do whatever the fuck you want user, thats the real manliness.

Also, only virgins and roided retards crave for pussy 24/7.

Well said man, thank you.

I'm 24 and been bulking for a long time, lifting 4-6 times a week. Libido has gotten lower and lower as long as I've been lifting for some weird reason.

I do have a theory though, hear me out.
I started lifting for many reasons, but one of them is that I realized that to get girls as hot as I wanted, I'd have to step up my game.
Before this, I'd just bang whatever was available and I was fine with that.
But as my self image rises, so does my standard for women. And in this day and age, women are actually pretty terrible, specially on the inside,
so I never find any women good enough. It sounds pretty corny, I'm not sure if I believe it myself, but it's my best guess right now. The testosterone theory might be better and more realistic

>>Literally have multiple attractive women hitting me up to come over my house and have sex with me
Kek
No you dont. Post proof faggot

>Also, only virgins and roided retards crave for pussy 24/7.

this desu

sex isn't the end-all purpose of human life

it's great, but it's not the only thing a health person is interested in

In the end bro the only way to tell is a blood test.
Interesting theory though, i definitely reckon its true to some extent.
why would i lie on the internet faggot some people are just good looking

I'm considering taking a break from smoking so much though. I'm not sure if that will make me want to do more other stuff, but it's worth a shot at least. If you're not happy with how things are going, then you need to change something. Anything. If it turns out that not smoking doesn't help at all, it was at least worth a try, something learnt.

Funny story though, before my libido got shot, I came home from a business trip at 1 am sunday night.
I texted an old flame asking for a massage and she jumped into a taxi and came over in the middle of the night. She had school in the morning and I had work. We did the no-pants-dance after the massage and I sent her back home in a taxi.
Haven't talked to her since, but today I received a snapchat from her, picture of her face in bandages. "cosmetic surgery done" it said, maybe I should see her again haha. I got kind of excited to see her "new" face, was nothing wrong with the body

Maybe you're just not into casual sex

I'm the same minus doggy (which would be awesome but I'm apartment fag)

I just like to deal with myself and my priorities and I feel that usually when spending a lot of time with a girl I begin to feel restless in need of doing things on my own again. I hate when girls stay long in the morning after a oneknight stand for example. Likewise, I would find it difficult to spend an entire day with a female unless we were actively outdoors doing something.

I don't get couples who can watch movie marathons trough days of not doing anything else. It kills me inside to just waste my time like that.

Maybe you're right. But relationships in 2016 is a suicide mission.

I did love a girl once, and she was my gf. But in these modern times, that's a recipe for disaster.
I don't think I can have sex with the same girl many times without developing feels for her, so maybe it's a subconscious self-defense mechanism.
It's been many years since I've seen or heard from her, but I still miss her for some reason. Or maybe not her, just the idea of her. She was the devil deep down

Never bring women to your place, thats a big no no. You dont wanna wake up with slashed tires one day. Bitches be crazy

then where?

who is the girl in OPs pic?

Do you guys always make sure your house is really clean and tidy and organized before you get a girl around? For some reason i get really anxious about bringing a girl home if my house is not perfectly clean. Is the alpha way to just not give a fuck ?

>disgusting place
>alpha

nah breh

Megan Seegert

Motels, maybe her place unless she's married, then don't do it, married women are a headache and you need to schedule your meet ups around her husband's schedule to avoid a confrontation, even if the guy has a cuck fetish even then its weird and complicated because even if he is a cuck you gotta let him know when you're picking up his wife.

No matter how bad your room looks it will never looks worse than hers.

>Hobbies/Interested outside of Weightlifting: CrossFit
>CrossFit
Trashed

Maybe, I have a theory that a lot of it can come down to confirmation bias. If there's no problem with a relationship, you're not gonna hear about it. So the only times you hear about a relationship is when you're hearing about the breakup, even though that's not always the only thing happening.

I dated a girl for 7 years and yeah best thing was to not date her anymore she was the devil inside too.

My current gf of 1 year is basically the same though. WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP ATTRACTING THE SAME GOD DAMN GIRLS

Whats wrong with them ?

Weed-induced psychosis

selfish insecure rich kids

Chronic fear of leaving your comfort zone and carving out a better and more virtuous life for yourself.

Probably because of an innate aversion to the risk of failure.

You're depressed. Stop isolating yourself, it doesn't help.

Not entirely related, but I've banged 4 chicks this year (prior to this I was with a grill for 3 years).

But with each relationship, my emotions for women in general go lower and lower..
The first grill after my long relationship ended I took the break up hard. Next one was hard but not so much..

Rn seeing the latest girl still, and something tells me (unless I catch feelings in the next couple months) that a break up will hardly phase me.

Is this meant to happen? Am I just building a resistance to emotional shit lmao

yeah, prolly. they're becoming interchangeable for you because it's common. you gotta find the uncommon one, one you'll actually care about. its easier when its your first. That's why it's dangerous to fuck a virgin. you're all they know.

Well, I'm speaking of my own experience, all my relationships have the same steps, they just take different amounts of time, and which sex has which role varies. If that makes any sense.
Just the last time I was on the "losing" end, and it damned near killed me when it escalated to full on warfare. Not sure I want to put myself in that stupid ass position again.

I'm sorry mate, they're all the same on the inside due to media manipulation. It's the same game over and over again. Kind of reminds me of groundhog day, haha! Great movie.

dude, thats why it's better to fuck a virgin. Finding and keeping the uncommon one is a suicide mission

This fucking hit home.
Ty