Why can't Veeky Forums admit that some people just simply have better genetics?

Why can't Veeky Forums admit that some people just simply have better genetics?

This guy doesn't even lift, just plays soccer, leaner than 99% of Veeky Forums. Still goes out and drinks all the time.

>guy doesn't lift
>doesn't look like he lifts

all checks out

Not sure what the point of this is.

The majority of people will still look good after a couple years of lifting. Whether or not he lifts isn't going to change that.

He's clearly roiding

>Soccer
>Literally burns thousands of calories a week practicing

Yeah "genetics", keep telling yourself that, fatty.

> drinks at social events

> Implying he doesnt burn all those calories playing soccer

This is obvious bait but im still replying FUCK ME

soccer is fucking intense

Source?

they're looking at penises aren't they?

5 inch penises....?

>soccer

It's football, you dumb fucks. Why are amerifats so uneducated?

Actually a britbong, only looked at OP saying it was soccer, my bad though you sure showed me friendo ;)

America invented soccer so you can fuck off to your third world country

You can tell they're British just by looking at their laugh.

People on sports teams often have team gym days where they all lift together. In addition to football he probably does lift with his team a few times a week and you probably don't realize that because you've never been on a sports team

>I like a sport that the majority of the third world is into

What's it like enjoying the worst sport? Even cricket is more exciting than watching shitskins kick a ball around for three hours

me and my buddies get shitfaced everyweekend and we're all in prett good shape, also smoke weed everyday

>professional soccer player
Yeah no, I can assure you he does more exercise than just running around on a field

>B-but he drinks beer in his pics
People choose which part of their life to expose on social media

fpbp

He looks exactly like he should. I don't do any sports or really physical activity but I do lift 6x a week, so naturally I won't be as lean as him. I don't envy him one bit though because his body is not impressive or desirable to me.

> Watching shitskins hit a ball with a stick of wood is better than watching them kick a ball around
Really makes you think

I think you misunderstand the push back against this "muh genetics" bullshit. I don't think anyone claims genetics don't matter, but rather that they don't matter FOR YOU. Sure, maybe some other guy is a 10/10 genetic god, but why would that matter for you? Making it means making it to the best place you can be within your own limitations. The fittest, most charming, wealthiest, happiest, healthiest version of yourself you can be. Comparing yourself to someone else and giving up without trying is stupid. Not only is it stupid because you shouldn't measure your accomplishments compared to the only superficially understood accomplishments of a celebrity, but because giving up without trying is a self fulfilling prophecy. You'll always be a pathetic shit pile if you never try to improve because of "muh genetics".

It's fatty logic used so people can justify being a lame underachiever and avoid the work and discipline needed to be the best man you can be.

His chest and abs look pretty muscular. What are you anons talking about?

If so, roids seem very disapointing

Reeeee foreigners get out

>you can't be in shape and drink alcohol or have a social life

If only /r9k/ would just wake up and become self-aware of their absolutism mindset they might actually be able to change. Yet they complain that everyone, including women, judge them and won't give them the time of day when in reality they do the same thing.

When people whine bout alcohol, is it because they gain fat or they get skinnier?

I have been training for some time now and ever since I got into uni I started partying every weekend.

Only thing whick fucks me up is that day after drinking I eat less than usual, so drinking keeps me from bulking which I don't find that that bad because I am already at my ideal weight 79 kg and anything past that I have to force myself to eat which I don't enjoy that much.

Depends on the person. Some people skip meals in favor of booze, and they tend to get skinnier. This was my mom during most of my childhood. She'd have a six pack at least every night, but only eat one or two small meals a day. She was always very thin up until she hit 45 or so and stopped drinking so much.

Then you have drinkers like me that eat their normal daily intake, but also sometimes drunk eat. The combination of a normal food intake plus booze and occasional snacks adds up fast in fat.

That's because 99% of Veeky Forums isn't actually fit and doesn't know what the hell their talking about.

I'm in my last year of Uni, I drink heavy and lift heavy, and my bf% is probably less than OP's pic and with more muscle mass.

Alcohol doesn't kill gains if your not some low-energy pussy.