You know when you, a heterosexual male, see a morbidly obese and middle aged woman shopping for make up?

You know when you, a heterosexual male, see a morbidly obese and middle aged woman shopping for make up?

You know how you wonder what the point is, and for her to even start looking attractive would require so many paradigm shifts in her lifestyle and eventually appearance, in addition to herculean willpower and patience, you not only doubt her ability to do it but also whether her good looking future self could even be physically possible due to the path that her mind and body took beforehand (i.e., her physiology has permanently changed, including her brain)?

You know how you note to yourself that to even be putting thought and time in to her make up is proof that she is desperately dodging the fundamental issues with herself?

Now ask yourself what a girl thinks when she sees a non-Chad (i.e., 90 % of males at each age) working out at the gym...

Veeky Forums BTFO

Seriously, I will never recover. Face it guys, this whole fucking thing was a waste of time.

giving a shit about how others feel about what you do is nonsensical

also, stop posting cancerous bullshit like this
>Now ask yourself what a girl thinks when she sees a non-Chad (i.e., 90 % of males at each age)

far too many people on here actually seem to feel as if pursuing romance is pointless if you're not in the top bracket of attractiveness

stop feeding into that world view because it's funny to you

Her makeup is only addressing the symptoms. Gains are addressing the problem.

Nice bait tho.

>girl
>Think

Nice meem

Cancer pls go

>far too many people on here actually seem to feel as if pursuing romance is pointless if you're not in the top bracket of attractiveness
Well...Its sort of this way in a sense
Girls have plenty of options in dating and unless youre better than most of the competitors you wont get a date so theres that

Then whats attractive and sought after varies between girls but no girl ever suffers from a shortage of men in her life so meeting a girl is against all odds unless you are top tier

>meeting a girl is against all odds unless you are top tier

then how come almost everyone manages to meet girls?

>Girls have plenty of options in dating and unless youre better than most of the competitors you wont get a date so theres that

while the dating game is a bit easier for girls it's far from impossible for guys

these effects you're talking about are only really present on tinder which is pissy and hardly for dating anyhow

while i understand that it's very easy to get stuck in a world view where dating is impossible for most men because you're having troubles with dating you must always fight that perception since it's only ever going to bring you down

Lifting and makeup are two different things, Lifting increases your strength, your confidence, your looks and helps keep away fat related disease / illness.

Make up can help girls do two of these things, improve looks and gain confidence, however makeup doesnt last, has a negative effect even when done in moderation and in the end is a product, it does not become one with you in the same way lifting does, not only that, but after lifitng for years some gains will be permanent, the same way a face that has seen too much makeup will be slightly dry and old, muscles that experience lifting will generally keep some mass.

What im trying to put across is that Lifting can only ever be a good, permanent gain while makeup is superficial and only masks the problems with a person.

>then how come almost everyone manages to meet girls?
Luck, it seems
I cant explain it really, i litterally have no idea because ive had several gfs before but i have no idea what i did to get them and now its a drought

>where dating is impossible for most men
Granted most men speak of difficulties in dating and my problems might be slightly diffrent than most but i still feel the difficulty being turned up to 11 so to speak

Ive spent more time trying to patch up my previous relationship (which failed) and then trying to find a new girl to date than ive spent on my uni degree, my job AND my workout in the past two years
My problem isnt rejection its lack of options, ive met very few girls who were/are single so thats also a thing on top of the rejection thing thats likely to happen later on

dumb frogposter

My gf is slightly overweight and she still tries to find clothes in stores designed for girls who are a size 10 and under then she gets angry that all the tops show off your stomach and there is nothing for her.

user, I sympathize with you, I once felt this way too. But back then I was a fucking idiot.

Get out of that angsty 16 year old self-pity and come to grips with reality. Like I said, I used to think the exact same thing until I read something that changed my dating life forever. She's not always the problem. Considering how generally impatient girls are little things about you can get on their nerves. Always learn what you do that makes her mad. Press for the truth in what she means, always, and listen to the criticisms she has of you. Often you don't even have to change, by just saying "It's alright, I'll work on it babe, thanks." she feels cared for and that really helps.

I'm not saying become a cuck, but a relationship is often a 2-person job.

Also understand that shit sometimes doesn't work out for whatever reason. Just jack off to hentai and forget about it.

she sounds bright

Based as fuck. Thanks for the truth bomb, senpai.

Well the relationship failed two years ago and she met a new guy the week after we broke up so that ship has sailed but i was good at keeping it together since i managed to keep it together for five years

Point being getting a relationship is an insane amount of work since you first need to find a girl to ask out, then put in alot of effort dating her (if she accepts) and only after that can you get a relationship which is constant work with little to no reward

I mean shit son, its been two years and im still searching trying to find girls to date but girls are very good at staying in relationships and if they are single they date several guys at once for about a month and then pick the best one to have a new relation with

>Now ask yourself what a girl thinks when she sees a non-Chad (i.e., 90 % of males at each age) working out at the gym...

Who cares what she thinks.
Working out for girls is gay anyway, I do it because I like it.

>6'5 w/ broad shoulders
>Thick hair and above average face
Life is great

samefagging retard lmfao

>my own face is above average
just like everyone else

This man. Why does every /r9k/ idiot that comes here to troll assume that the entire board is lifting for girls?

Not only that, but that's the only reason to lift?

Such nonsense.

I work out so that one day I won't even need women my own body will be so fucking orgasmic It will be the only thing I want to look at

On a serious note if you guys are having problems meeting women (seems like everyone ITT....) maybe go somewhere where there are women?

Like, the gym would be a good place. Maybe go to the gym?

Some bitch was hogging a peice of equiment, doing a set, texting for 15 mins, doing another set.

Asked her to work in, ended getting her number. Today.

It's only hard to meet women if you are too much of a bitch to say hi to them.

I didn't even want nothing from that girl other than to use the fucking equipment

If you're actively trying how hard can it be? Make an OkCupid or a Tinder or something if you're too pussy to talk to girls, shit.

TL;DR:

The guys bitching about how hard it is to find single girls... aren't looking. Because they are everywhere.

>aren't looking
I have looked in the following places:
>Several bars/clubs
>Two jobs
>three years of uni classes
>Dance class
>Two martial arts class
>The gym
>Store i frequent close to me
>Friends/friends of friends
and have come up empty, not one single avaliable girl that has panned out through all of this
If i put any more effort into trying to find one its a full time job...

I actually think it's easier if you're not actively trying. That just puts pressure on you.

>date several guys at once for about a month and then pick the best one to have a new relation with

women are so wild out here