The press

How much do I have to The press to get a gf?

I hit 135 today and zero bitches appeared

how about you fuck off instead ya dumb shit faggot

k

How many reps?

I'm 20 years old at a 205x5 bench right now and I never dated before. I know a lanklet who dated a 10/10 chick. Truth is, girls only care about confidence, not strength. You can even look average and have confidence and you'll be fine. Truth is, the majority of men on this board, no matter how attractive or ugly they are, are virgins or haven't fucked in 5 years.

>hitting lmao2pl8
>she still won't reply
>makes excuses to hang out with me

At least it lends rage to fuel my workouts

Different girls like different body types, just like guys do. When I was a raver lanklet I pulled art school girls, when I bulked up at the gym those girls didn't like me any more but gym bunnies and sorority girls did. No matter what your build though confidence will be a huge boost in any case.

I just did OHP for the second time today and could do 40lbs with a little effort, how good is that for a skinnyfat lanklet? Gunna try to get up to 60lbs next time.

Bretty bad, you should at least do the bar.

Did 145 for 5 today and nobody has touched my weiner yet. I want a refund on these gains

?

That's not including the bar

is that lotus

You know that not including the bar in the weight is a meme right? You're supposed to include the bar.

O. Well it was ~90ish lbs then.

Idk I the pressed 165 at 155 pounds and i'm pretty sure the only girl i ever liked or had a conversation with friendzoned me yesterday.

>lifting for girls

Had one since I pressed 90lbs

145x4 virgin

>expecting a woman when you hit 135
i'm not usually the guy to post this, but that's not the biggest thing in the world

>push press 200lbs
>kissless virgin

>Did 145 for 5 today

are you me?

WHERE IS MY GF!!!! Veeky Forums YOU LIED!! REEEE

No

OHP 205 and can do knuckle handstand pushups at a BW of 235.

No cute anime girls in site.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.