Manlets BTFO again

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3985644/Do-women-REALLY-prefer-muscular-men-fit-10-ladies-eye-tracking-glasses-meet-three-nearly-nude-guys-different-physiques-just-did-look.html

Other urls found in this thread:

shortguycentral.com/P-73/why-men-should-lie-about-their-height-on-dating-profiles
shortguycentral.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Needing this to feel better about yourself

I'm all for crushing on manlets, but why make this same fucking thread again, there's plenty of oc out there.

shortguycentral.com/P-73/why-men-should-lie-about-their-height-on-dating-profiles

one manlet thread at a time is enough

Yeah, the guy with the boyish physique was significantly taller than the other two, which proves yet again that women like guys with
>height

And notice how all of them are fit. Sure, Danny isn't huge and ripped but he is a damn good upper-level otter, the other two are just shorter with more muscle and one has tats.

This entire thing fails to control for height (and maybe face, though at least to me they all look about the same) and so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

It fails to control for a lot but what do you expect from a shitty click bait article.

>Lazlo
>muscular

I think they mean T-Rex.

>shortguycentral.com

Holy shit my sides

so lanklet and some numale get better % than fit guy

why lift?

fuck me you are the Veeky Forums meme virgin. You lift for YOU, for confidence, which in turn leads to pussy. Its true that if you a lard-arse with more chins than little China you're gunna get no where. But diminishing returns of lifting aesthetically are huuuuge till you hit the top 0.0001%

All of these guys have "some" muscular definition

Danny is simply the tallest with the best frame

>for confidence, which in turn leads to pussy
I never got this meme
Confidence doesnt lead to pussy, or rather how does it lead to pussy?

Probably if youre more vocal dont fear rejection.

Guy in the middle has a better face. Of course height matters but this doesn't prove anything.

Daniel Hipster looks most masculine by far

>DEALING WITH DAILY MICROAGRESSIONS AS A MICRO MAN

that page is comedy gold, thank you user.

lmao the "muscular" guy has almost exactly the same amount of muscle as the other two guys

put a black male with a BBC and watch as it gets 99% of the votes.

women confirmed pedos

shortguycentral.com/

holy fuck this shit is a bloody goldmine hahaha

but all three look like manlets

>this is what manlets actually believe

You do realize being a manlet is relative, right?

Even if you're 6'2", if there is a guy in the room who is 6'2.5" you and all the other guys in the room are manlets.

So if these percentages of mires are supposed to translate into picking up chicks what exactly is your big boast here?

Danny gets 4/10 chicks. The manlet Daniel gets 3/10.

Oh no... However will manlets manage only getting 3/10 woman when tall guys get 4.

Meanwhile OP is at home posting the same fucking shit getting 0/3billion women.

Why does Danny look like the shortest one in the lineup?

the 5'11 vs 6'0 phenomenon only really happens at that mark.

for 6-6'2 to feel short in my experience it's been when that freak 6'7/6'8 shows up

it's not about genetics bro!
just be more KUNFIDENT

They all look quite same height, no?

Frankly I'd totally smash the bp of the guy on the left. Looks the best IMO.

>shortguycentral

if height is the first thing you notice with these pictures there's something wrong with you

Lazlo has rectangle head, Danny has lady legs and Daniel has a weak jaw and shit upper body

i don't get you people obsessing over height, this has turned into more than a meme, there's so many other things to pick apart, if you think women only care about height you're fucking retarded, they look at the whole package

heigh is a plus, it's just a plus! so is teeth, jaw, hairline, smile, eyes, skin, shoulders, back, arms, abs, chest, wallet, personality (humor, intelligence, charm etc.)

if you got height she's just gonna go to the next point on the checklist until she finds a flaw, then she's gonna weigh flaws against pluses and decide whether or not you got a shot

if you're flawless then con-fucking-gratulations

Mark my words

MANLETS WILL RISE UP AGAINST OUR OPPRESSORS

>Men under 5'9"
Official manlet cutoff?

>.uk

English people don't know what attractive is

only people on Veeky Forums consider 6'0 to be the manlet cutoff. and these days it's probably more like 6'3

>MANLETS WILL RISE UP AGAINST OUR OPPRESSORS

>Manlets
>rising up

because what women SAY they want, and what they actively seek out and positively reciprocate with are often two different things.

In short they're generally dumb and lack self awareness.

this

the only data on female preferences worth half a shit is stuff like OKcupid charts, where women can anonymously exercise their true preferences without worrying about being judged.

Did you not see that the study tracked their vision

They didn't ask them their preference they tracked who they checked out the most

I don't really understand this. The guy on the left really only has a difference with his legs. Slightly chest and arms but it's almost negligible. They're all roughly fit. Only difference I see is the facial aesthetics.

Basically this image says to me, "If you're fit but don't have a good face, you still get attention from women but not as much as guy with good face."

Not that we all didn't know that already.

the guy in the middle has the highest shoulder to waist ratio.
that's why they chose him.

it's just like how men will chose the woman with the highest waist to hip ratio.

Consrant eye contact good for kissing? It's that hard to bend you're neck, or even better, what my gf and I do sometimes is make out on the bed or a couch. This image is really trying too hard.

Lmao

It's the difference in the bulge you cunts

But daniel is the tallest...

does this mean ottermode is best mode

>falling for the blacked meme
Good goy

How the weather down there sport?

White men and asian women were meant to procreate. May tall, intelligent Eurasians dominate the future

ur a fucking idiot

yeh pretty much and is why i do calisthenics only because ur body was never meant to be lfiting heavy only excercising with ur body weight until u r 100% flexible and manuverable

>train legs
>get fatass thunder thighs and a bubble butt
>women suddenly hate you
>faggots start harassing you

SSfags blown the fuck out.

As a straight male, i consider Lazlo muscular to be most "Chad" and threatening guy, i would expect him to pick up the most chicks in a party out of the three.

Fuck women and their shitty tastes.

THICC theory proven true.

They all have terrible cretinous British faces. Danny has the biggest dick.

all these guys a more musular than the average dyel though

>slim is crackwhore
>athletic is crackwhore on creatine
>curvy has ugly fucking legs but big at least big tits
like it is a choice

Chinks are hideous without makeup/plastic surgery, though. Or you gonna cherry pick one of 1000?

all of these dudes are ugly as fuck

>Or you gonna cherry pick one of 1000

>implying there aren't enough chinks in the world to do that