Corporal signing in

Corporal signing in.

We took a major hit. Repeat. We took a major hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yx_fKg2Cn48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great opportunity for a promotion!

I'm all out. Bought the dips at 4800.

Same I hope we’re right

Imagine actually selling LINK at a loss when it's clearly the ultimate form of cryptocurrency the world has yet to see.
Also imagine selling Omisego, Walton or even Salt. Too many betas on this board

There are shit tonnes of scam coins and shitcoin that does absolutely nothing.
And then there is link. I kinda agree that inflating their price is actually bad.. the team is good yada yada yada.. but this fucking sucks. I'm gonna go back to and hold the line.

the delusion is strong with this one.
did you see that they only check the api of a website once a day?

Major reporting in, I got you Corporal. Take this medkit and buy the dip. This is the battle of the bulge all over again. Freezing advancements with news and were zero'ed in with Binance's priced fixed artillery.

This will be known as the shakening. But maintain with those Iron Hands and HODL.

MAJOR
Forgive my weak hands.
I have held through all so far, but now my resolve shakes.
Please, show me proof of your rank and I will double down on this dip.

Thunder mingles with startled screams of terror for a hundred miles around.
As the people nervously laugh at their own fright, the devout presents the sacrificial chalice with nary a drop of wine spilt.
Deliverance

I don't see the point in holding this anymore. The team is autistic and can't communicate. How close are we to actual partnerships and a working product?
This kills the investor.

Swift could be integrating them starting next week and it wouldn't fucking matter because of the radio silence.

Play the field. Buy and sell. Average down your cost per link. Be proactive about this.

Linkies think they are in the army when they were really drafted into the marnies...

and all have the rank of bag holder.

*marines. Oh well, I made a mistake. Just like linkies did by not getting out at 100

Iron hands
Faith unshaken

I-I w-want to go home.
MOMMY
AHHHHHHHHHHH
MOMMY NO
MOMMY HOLD ME
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMAYDAY
MAYDAY
MAYDAY
FREEFSLL MOMMY FREEFALL
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NONONONOONONONONONONONONO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYNOOOOOOOO

TELL MY WIFES KIDS I LOVE THEM PRIVATE IM NOT GONNA MAKE

MAJOR--UH,SIR! THE FUD IS GETTING TO DEEP

IM NOT SURE HOW MUCH MORE WE CAN TAKE THIS

*Ducks as FUD wheezes past my head*

SHIT! WW GETTING HAMMER, SIR!

Stellung halten Männer!

SFC here.

It's not the damn majors job to keep you dipshits hodling he line. He has more important things to tend to.

HODL, men. LINK will take you to lambo land you just gotta have iron mf hands

General here. Convince me not to sell and crash it to nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yx_fKg2Cn48

None of us care and would actually prefer if faggots like you did exit this coin. Fuck off moron.

Moving my shit to MEW and leaving crypto for a while. It was consuming my life anyways.

Take it easy, I'm not going to sell. Just frustrated with the drop. Mostly just wanted to post that video.

I think things will turn around quickly once any more news or new exchanges come out anyway.

Alright, I'm selling.

The news about Swift seeing potential but not fully committing is scary

Yeah, but that's expected for financial institutions. There're going to be slow to adopt blockchain anything. Also, I believe that particular article was about a different proof of concept they were doing.

*They're

Yes it's dipped quite a bit but the losses are not real unless you sell like a bitch

After October alts will recover. All new coins got rekt, and rekt far worse than chainlink.

Gents,

This might be the darkest hour as of yet. But we look to the patterns of Crypto, the history. Did Ethereum not get barraged with such FUD? We live for this volatility. When other's Pink Wojack, we buy the dip.

We have the Mythril hands to HODL, and the memes to go with it!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't chainlink still one of the best performing ICOs of the last month?

buy when people are scared, sell when they get greedy

Was this the faggot coin that supposedly solved the oracle problem (lol) ?
Been gone for a couple months.

EISENFÄUSTE

It is. Just goes to show you how bad ICOs are doing lately.

Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks

This. Starve the whales while you are at it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA