PANIC SELLERS

SOME PEOPLE HERE SOLD AT 4500 WAITING FOR IT TO GO DOWN FURTHER, SHOW YOURSELVES HAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

gtreview.com/news/global/swift-finds-blockchain-has-potential-but-will-not-commit-yet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still can’t believe my wall at 4800 filled.. I put it up in the hope a massive whale flash crashed the price down for an instant

If this shit actually crashes more crypto makes no fucking sense

Did I miss something?

The general marches with his soldiers, sharing their fate, good or bad, facing the consequences of his own decisions.
For this he is loved and trusted by all.

I hope it crashes more I got some buy walls right at 4k you feel me

that's some fucking baller play the lowest i went was 5k and i was actually scared to miss out. i agree, pretty sure LINK would be the most irrational market in the game if it actually dipped further

100k marketcap for a product that won't be finished before 2019, and usefull only if
>blockchain becomes mainstream
>smart contracts becomes mainstream
>regular oracles are not enough
>there is no competition for smart oracles

It looks like the market is right.

4700 right now, you might just get it.

If I only had the patience to list all the fuckin SHITCOINS that have bigger marketcap than Link with no actual use (apart from some meme use case scenario)...

You fucking fag.

>tfw my 1,000 LINK buy wall was vaporized last night

gtreview.com/news/global/swift-finds-blockchain-has-potential-but-will-not-commit-yet/

RIP

>spamming this in every thread
Desperate.

This and a dev team who thinks their product is too good for hype. What a fucking joke fuck this scam coin

I'm down a couple hundred but I keep buying and selling these peaks. Improving my position

Naw, fuck that. As soon as I saw you deluded faggots larp this into an army I was out.

Good luck bag holding. At least you are organized for being Linkmarines.

>tfw filled buy order at 4601

>1000
>wall
you meant toothpick in the ground didn't you

But those shitcoins with no use case have marketing to sucker in normie cash
Chainlink is a shitcoin with no use case, and with no marketing
Why did you bet on chainlink?

The only irrational thing here is you, you deluded linkie

rip what?
they're talking about not comitting to hyperledger

I don't know, I just bought another 12k Link at 4500. Maybe I am an idiot, but it was too tempting at this price range.

this is the worst case scenario i feared for...RIP chainlink and RIP my investment....

same. buy wall at 1 satoshi, thats your next support.

you m-mean theres w-worse coins than l-link?