Alright Veeky Forumsggots, I want to lose some stomach blubber so that it doesnt go over my waist when I sit down...

Alright Veeky Forumsggots, I want to lose some stomach blubber so that it doesnt go over my waist when I sit down. Problem is I cant exactly go running, jogging or any of the obvious outside the house stuff.

So what I have been doing to try blast some fat is about 30 situps a day, 10 pushups and 40 squats. I am weak and out of shape. What can I do that would help me without leaving the house?

You have stairs? Run up and down them.

>newfag
>calling us Veeky Forumsggots like we're friends

First of all, read the sticky
Second of all, kill yourself if that is too much

There are other people in the house and I dont want to make a shit load of noise and run up and downt the stairs like a confuse retard.

Jumping jacks then.

Were do you live where jumping jacks dont make noise from the jumping part?

Hang yourself. Its pretty silent and has zero impact on your joints

You could start eating less but what I would recommend is to just buy a rope and tie it to a high place and do neckhangs for a single set with bodyweight it shouldn't make to much noise and can be done inside the house so you should be fine. Best of luck bra were all gonna make it

How do you people not understand how to lose weight? Do you know what a calorie is?

But I need to know if squats and situps work?

Read the fucking sticky

No wonder you're fat, you lazy cunt

The question remains, can I get Veeky Forums from squats and situps?

I'm fit but I don't know what a calorie is.

Sticky outright states that you NEED to go to a gym to do anything fitness related and outright lies about certain things.
It's fucking trash.

Even if the sticky is 90% accurate it beats almost every other source of fitness info.

So after a look through the sticky I'm basicaly being told to kill those Carbs, pump that Protein and lift weights. It also says cardio but basicaly says cardio offhandedly and just goes LIFT WEIGHTS!!

So since it left out exercising without equipment like weights and bikes, what good is situps and squats?

nice b8 m8 i r8 it an 8

why the fuck can't you leave your house? are you under house arrest?

Exercise contributes almost nothing to weight loss

It comes down entirely to eating less.

*calory

>Problem is I cant exactly go running, jogging or any of the obvious outside the house stuff.

I assume this is because you are afraid of being harpooned? I would suggest going outside with body armor then, which will give you the added bonus of providing more weight for your exercise.

are you telling me the sticky lied to me?

buy dumbbells you dumb fuck

I havent gotten that fat yet. I have decided to try and prevent that from being me after seeing some truely uncaring people that are of reasonable size but with massive guts. I am trying to save myself within the safety of my own home. If you havent guessed I am a neet what with the whole being on Veeky Forums.

But this is the first step.

(You)