Fat + Appetite

Has anyone had any success upping their fat intake? How does it effect your appetite?

I lost loads of weight last year easy as hell; I'm trying to do it again but my appetite is crazy. Earlier I ate 800grams of chicken breast and 2 slices of wholemeal bread. That's 240grams of protein/1400 calories in one sitting and 1 hour later I was still thinking about the next meal.

I don't get alot of fat in my diet; will this effect my appetite? Tonight I was thinking of introducing cheese to my diet and full fat milk for more fat.

I never fry my food; I dont use butter or eat cheese or anything. I've just realized I eat a low fat diet but my appetite is always insane. I could eat 2000 calories of chicken and still be peckish

Try increasing your fiber. Replace the bread with some broccoli and black beans and see how it goes

I've tried it senpai.

yesterday I ate 3 chicken breasts and then 300 calories worth of broccoli/peas/carrots and I was still not satisfied.

I went out with friends a while back and I was able to eat an entire flaming challenge burger; something which is a ridiculous portion. My friends could only eat half but I was able to eat the entire thing.

I've ballooned up from 62kg to 74kg. I box 5 nights a week and I work hard and the only thing messing me up is my diet. I never had this problem before and now I'm never satisfied. People are shocked with how much I'm able to eat in one sitting. I'm a skinnyfat right now but I know I'll get bigger and bigger; I've gone from having six pack abs and being lean as hell in peak condition.

Last 4 weeks i decided "right I'll stop restricting calories and instead eat clean". Everyday I ate high protein/wholegrain carbs/high fiber veggies and I was still hitting 2600 - 3000 calories a day most days. I was boxing 5 nights a week hoping that the exercise would balance it out but it didn't.

I have this problem when I'm not exercising too; I'm really not sure what the fuck is wrong with my body but somethings changed this year in which I'm now an eating machine. I've read into rabbit starvation and I'm wondering if it could be that? I really do eat low fat; the only fat I get is from baking my chicken.

UK bro? If so flaming grill burger challenge is a piece of piss.

Mix up what you eat maybe? I had the same problem eating chicken breast every day. Now I have pork tenderloin for lunch and chicken for dinner. Similar macros but variety in taste. Or try EC stack. I could go all day without eating while on it

UK bro

I did the old school one and not the newer version. I tried it multiple times before and struggled but now I can piss it; along with a big fucking dessert if I wanted to.

I could sit and eat maybe 4000 calories of wholegrain/protein/veggies in one sitting and still be peckish. I can literally eat stupid fucking amounts it's insane.

I've had this problem for the last 4 months.

I had a boxing match in march; afterwards I won but I was still depressed so I took a break. I had a bit of a breakdown and put loads of weight on; I pulled myself out of it but now I can't lose the weight.

For some reason I've developed this ability to eat fucking crazy amounts; I never had any problem dieting before whenever I had to get down to weight but now I'm struggling.

I'm thinking I need more fat in my diet maybe? I've read into rabbit starvation and that sounds like me maybe.

An average day I might eat chicken and wholemeal toast for breakfast. or maybe haddock and rice/veggies for dinner etc. I don't use butter/oil/cheese so maybe my fat intake is too low.

>not eating LOTS of god-tier fats
>not even olive oil, salmon, avocado, nuts, cocoa, eggs, tuna or coconut oil
>eating bread instead
>why Im hungry
>why I feel like shit

wtf are you doing

Rabbit starvation is not a thing unless you live in a third world country

Try eating more fats and see how it goes. You could be hormone deficient too- more healthy fats will fix this and could improve your mood and general well being

That's what I'm asking

I remember I ate high protein from november - march and I lost all my weight and got lean as hell for my fight. I don't remember what my fat intake was like though.

Now I've been trying the last few months and struggling like hell. I tried keto but found my calories still got high because of the high calorie content of fatty foods.

Please humor me; I'm at the end of my tether user. I've lost everything and I'm really fucking pissed off with my body. I've never had this problem until the last few months. I train 5 nights a week and I have no life outside of boxing; but the only thing stopping me from fighting and bettering myself is my weight. Will power was never a problem so I don't see what that would be the problem now.

I'm thinking it could be hormones maybe; or insanity. I had a breakdown and fucked around with psychedelics; I might of broken my mind maybe and caused myself obsessive thoughts over food.

I work nightshifts every other week; so every week I have to rotate my sleeping pattern between 6am - 6pm or 6pm - 6am shifts. Maybe the sleeping patterns have fucked up my hormones?

It's most likely hormones then. Take a break and eat at maintenance for a week with a healthy amount of fats, then slowly begin the cut again. If that doesn't work go talk to a therapist.

Get some fat in your diet you daft cunt.

That said, I have the same prob as you.

>Lost weight
>Now never satisfied
>Binge like crazy but don't feel full until absolutely sickeningly full
>I want off Mr Cut's Wild Ride

How did you get off mr cuts wild ride

Try to up your daily fat intake at least for two weeks. But be careful, only GOD-TIER fats. No junk, no burger king, no deep fried shit. Stick with raw olive oil (dress your salads with this), nuts, avocados, salmon, whole milk, cocoa, eggs (lots), tuna... Quality fats only user. You should track and adjust your caloric intake.

The human body needs fat to work, fat is the base ingredient of lots of hormones and shit that your body NEEDS to work properly.

If it's true that will power's not a problem try this for two weeks, eat at maintenance including lots of fats and fresh vegetables in your diet. Junk food and hydrogenated fats are FORBIDDEN.

Thank you everyone.

Going to up my fat intake (quality fats) and stay high protein.

Hopefully this will sort it. I've had to drop 6kg regularly for fights for the last few years and never struggled; suddenly it's become impossible to even eat maintainence level.

I used to do IF too no problem but now I'm just constantly obsessing over food; even eating clean I can put away a ton. It's like I never feel satisfied.

I could eat a whole 400calories of broccoli along with 450 calories of chicken breasts and still not be feeling satisfied.

probably your leptin levels(the thing that makes you feel full or hungry even after eating, in case you lack t) are low

my breakfast is black coffee with a spoonful of coconut oil, a spoonful of butter, and some double cream instead of milk

keeps me going throughout the day until i get home and have dinner. don't eat lunch at work. but i want to start intermittent fasting so might skip breakfast, have a meal at work, then have a dinner immeditately after work.

actually now that i've typed that up i realise it isn't black coffee at all.

What was your appetite like before that coffee/fat mix?

I remember a time when I'd eat 2 slices of wholemeal toast with peanut butter for breakfast and I was fine for a good 3 or 4 hours.

Now I wouldn't be satisfied at all. Somethings changed and it's fucked me up completely.

well i'm a lardass trying to lose weight. i might have hunger pangs towards the end of work but it's not like my stomach is grumbling crazily

i'm doing keto atm and i've noticed you don't really feel hunger on keto the way you do when you're eating carbs.

God bless user; race toward lean mountain. Sounds like you're going to make it.

well i'm not too confident yet atm i feel like i've hit a plateau so i need to tweak things a bit. i've been reading starting strength and looking for a gym i can go to in the new year. i would have found a gym sooner but there are no good ones with free weights near where i live, there are a couple near where i work but i only work there till the end of december. so once i get another job in the new year i'll find a decent gym and that's when i'll hopefully make it