How many calories would you say are in this thinnn beauty?

How many calories would you say are in this thinnn beauty?

Other urls found in this thread:

whats4eats.com/breads/pizza-napoletana-recipe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eating vegetables
>current year

These threads better not become a fucking thing now

About 1650. 275 per slice or so

around 750

Enough to not be worth it. Have some respect for yourself

>calories are a bad thing
?

Why does fit insist that all pizzas are unhealthy? That one isn't American pizza, it's very thin has cheese and tomtk and olive oil and bread which really isn't as awfully unhealthy as you claim it is

It's like having olive oil, tomatoes and some cheese on a flat bread

Youre trying to tell yourself that its okay to eat pizza. Its not; unless your goals allow pizza consumption in which case what the fuck do I know. Nigga you know what pizza tastes like, you know its good. You dont have to eat it again

>tomatoes, olive oil, cheese and baked bread is unhealthy
?

>Nigga you know what pizza tastes like, you know its good. You dont have to eat it again

what kind of bullshit logic is that mane

What are you even saying

Around 800 for a ~12" margarita pizza

There are many combinations that are better nutritionally and with less caloric content.

How is that bullshit?

Eating Disorder 101

"I have consumed this food before. I will never have to consume it again for I now know it's taste and will never need to experience it again."

Fuck outta here with that shit, nigga

That lacks ham, olives, oregano and bell peppers

this

Share the recipe of how to make that exact pizza right fucking now unless you bought it.

>Nigga you know what pizza tastes like, you know its good. You dont have to eat it again
You're telling yourself this exact same shit about sex too, right?

Nigger, it's not a super sized bag of Doritos and a Big Mac, it's actually good and tasty food. Unless you eat pizzas daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day every week it's not gonna do anything bad. Enjoy life sometime man, getting fit =\= not eating anything because muh unhealthy, remember that you're going to die someday and if anything pizza is the least of things that's gonna make your life shorter.

>Olives

fuck off tastelet

Who loves pineapples here?

1800 looks about right.
Watch sodium content, tho

damn that looks good

someone say pineapple?

I love them!

Restaurant

This. The "pizza is unhealthy" is a meme.

kys you yourself

CANCELLA

Nice """Logic""" there senpai

>make your own whole-wheat base, on the thinner side
>make own sauce out of tomatoes, olives, onions, pepper, basilico, salt, garlic.
>put on smoked lean beef or smoked chicken breast and champignons.
>sprinkle with mozarella or edamer or emmentaler or whatever the fuck you like.
How the fuck is that unhealthy, nigger? The only potentially objectionable thing is the high saturated fat content, but that isn't half as bad as most people make it out to be unless you eat it every day and you can always go easy on the cheese.

des gus tang

I'd say 903 kcals approximately

whats with the argie flag

good question. i'd say at least 800cal. depends on how much oil is in there

Per slice or the whole pizza?

whats4eats.com/breads/pizza-napoletana-recipe

I unironically only eat digornos, pizza hut, and Papa John's

If thats authentic Italian style, probably anywhere from 800-1200. Those kinds of pizza are extremely delicious and instead of focusing on quantity like traditional American, they focus on taste. Its also the kind of pizza they serve with 3-4 course meals including soup, salad, dessert, a big pasta dish with red sauce, and wine. Truly the best meal experience I've had.
They usually cold ferment the dough for several days to increase taste and also make it much more airy and light, then they can use like half the usual amount of dough. They go light on the cheese as well because you need less for that kind of pizza.

the entire pizza

>you know what bread tastes like, you dont have to eat it again

>Youre trying to tell yourself that its okay to eat pizza. Its not; unless your goals allow pizza consumption in which case what the fuck do I know. Nigga you know what pizza tastes like, you know its good. You dont have to eat it again

fucking moron, lmao.

Why aren't we eating this everyday?

>whole wheat

fuck the meme bread just use tipo 00 flour fermented dough like the Italians do. it's high protein and plenty nutritious and it doesn't taste like fucking shit

This

Pizza Hut is absolute shit, I wouldn't eat it even if it was zero fat and full of protein

How do I make pizza this good fellas? I want genuine Italian stuff like this, not Domino's.

Is that from Pizzeria Dei Sassy?