Who's your favorite race to date/fuck /fit? Personally I love Latinas

Who's your favorite race to date/fuck /fit? Personally I love Latinas.

>fitness and health
You're not gonna get laid anyway, fuck off sage.

Well let me see I've fucked...

Blasian. My fwb has a chill black dad and strict asian mom. Asian mom is ultra fobby so it makes talking to her hilarious.

Shes got the feminine features from her mom and the thicc genes from dad.

>Latinas.
>A race.
Fucking burgers. This is a Latina too.

Every Latina girl I've known has been fucking crazy, you have to play all kinds of stupid games to keep them satisfied. Not my thing. A friend of mine dated a Latina girl and she tried to stab him with a pair of scissors because she thought he was texting other girls.

Memes and weebs aside I've found that Asian girls are generally the chillest as far as relationships go. Some white girls are cool but so many are caught up in social posturing and whoredom that it's not worth it most of the time unless you find a qt indie type.

My flat mate got just the same face

lets see, ive fucked...
>1 as in, one white girl
i guess white girls are the best based on the data

Pale white chicks!

I love seeing my hand print from smacking their ass

The female descendants of Native Americans that were raped by Spanish Conquistadors.

tl;dr latinas

>suggesting I wouldn't smash that

Nope, that's a nigger. I don't care if she speaks spanish.

>2016
>not being american
>mfw

>things that happened centuries ago now relevant to the current year

You mean mestiza, Castiza or criolla, you fucking clapistani.

Asian + black for relationships, Whites+East Euros+Latinas for mistresses

Gotta take it case by case though. I would never be in a relationship with a white girl

>"I love Latinas."
>says the twelve year old

Only whites. Would not consider any other, no matter how good-looking.

>still posting anime on Veeky Forums

My friends and I got into a drunken all-night debate about this, we ended up drawing and comparing graphs and charts and everything.
I g e n e r a l l y find azns the most attractive (as in an "average asian is more attractive than an average white/whatever" though there are exceptions). I find the eyes very cute-looking unless they're extremely chinky (then they just look like mutants) and the dark hair/pale skin is an aesthetic combo, and the fact that they're generally smaller physically and have more laid-back personalities.
I used to prefer white girls but seeing "hot" blondes constantly at school has made me realize that beneath the (extremely) heavy makeup a lot of them have bizarre looking faces. Combine that with the brainless sorority stuff that most are into and it's not really an attractive option for relationships anymore. Still there are a lot of cute and sane ones (often brunettes, brown hair and pale skin is nice).
Never understood the hype for Latinas, I can appreciate a thicc ass as much as the next guy but they usually have abhorrent personalities (from my experience at least, haven't closely known many).

So in conclusion,

I would only marry a white woman. White+asian is still acceptable but not full asian. I'll fuck any race though.

>come to Veeky Forums
>bitch about anime

Go back to facebook and reddit normie

If you fuck them right they won't give you any problems.

Source: I tend to only date/fuck Latinas.

I don't even understand these words, I didn't study mexican. Speak american, fucktard.

Latina: light-brownish skin with juicy ass and exotic looks in between white and black girl. End of story.

>avorite race to fuck /fit?

latin guys, hands-down

they know how to take dick like a fucking champ

Aryan girls only. Dating a blonde hair blue eyed cutie who has a great sense of humor and wants to raise 2 kids.

Abbos
That is because of my fucked up fetish though

How the fock does she get those jeans on. The waist is like a third of the hip

sauce holy fuk

>Go back to facebook and reddit normie

Tell me how many chicks you bang with that attitude.

0 , i bang them with my cock

Women, specifically eastern Europeans.

I meant to say "WHITE women, specifically eastern Europeans."

But since Veeky Forums is mostly gay, I guess it's good to specify gender above race

Only my own race so Eastern European girls western are ok too everything else is disgusting and I would not doom my children too being mixed

Asians. just proposed to one with E cup tits, so I'm having a good time

how do I "fit" a girl?

blonde hair and blue eyes

I'm on a mission to wipe out this recessive gene off the face of this planet

why are you asking us virgins here?
ffs the race i wanna fuck the most doesnt even exist