2 weeks left until new years

> 2 weeks left until new years

>2016 is almost over
>still no gf

I'm worried all the people at the gym will hate me. I started in October but joined a new gym this week. After being on the road for two weeks, they'll all think I'm one of the resolutioners. I'll probably be too embarrassed to go until February.

If you cover everything from the nose up you'll see a laughing cyclops

If it makes you feel any better, OP, the most convenient time for me to go is opening time at 6am. I imagine there won't be anyone around for me to irritate with my inexperience.

Though that said, I've been getting my dieting in order for like 2 and a half months now and I've only caved twice. I dont feel like I am one of the typical new years crowd, but we'll see.

Do you have decent gains? Unless you're a skelly or fat, you'll be fine.

It's okay user

I started January this year and I'm still going strong

>Not going anyway and having them respect you under the guise of committing and not dropping out
user, do you even social engineering?

>Been going to new gym for 4 months
>DYEL skelly
Pretty sure no one's noticed senpai

I'm a fat DYEL but not a landwhale and not a bar-only weakling.

>tfw i only got to 170lb this year
started at 155 earlier this year

Moving back home January 2nd. Just realizing now people gonna think I'm new

Joined my gym last year around this time when the fall semester ended and i stopped using the uni gym. I didn't think anything of it and i suggest you do the same. Caring about what others think, at least to such insignificant degree as this, is the most beta you can get. Get over it now or you'll never make it.

All I'm thinking of is that I can't wait for the next SIR artwork for this year.

I was mostly joking. I am going to be even more embarrassed than I already am when I go but I'll stick with it. I actually really like my gym. Its no frills and no fucking around. Just people lifting heavy things. Hopefully it won't be the kind of place that attracts too many New Years people

>implying lifting for 2 months makes you any better than a NYRfag

Kill yourself

Good thing my university does a winter term in January..

I can't wait Tbh. Im finally able to deadlift 3plates+. Gonna look like a fukin Greek God to these dyel plebs

>tfw small local niche gym that wont have any NYR fags
Feels good.

How does it stay in business then?

Dedicated members and being $60-$80 a month. It'll get new people every now and then but not enough to clog up the gym. It's fantastic though, love seeing the same few people in the mornings or afternoons when I go in.

Do 5x5 squats.
Rack the bar, take a break.
Grab the bar.
Start OHP same weight.

Fuck my life, 80 lbs ohp and squat.

It does. I'm not just going to the gym because of a stupid resolution that I have no intention of keeping. I've already lost 20 lbs and have made real progress.

>uni gym is having a fitness competition for new years fags that lasts through march
>commercial gym i also go to will have new membership deals through the whole of january

>1 suicide left until eternity

Resolutioners literally subsidize your gym membership. They are a good thing.

Over thinking is the mind killer