Is it really possible to make this kind of transformation in 2 years...

Is it really possible to make this kind of transformation in 2 years? Like someone can actually be DYEL today and be max aesthetics 2 years from today?

Not natty

2-3 years with a lot of steroids it is possible

Yeah but you'll die in a sauna because you have the cardio strength of a pack a day smoker

Damn did Australians dress like that? Some of the darkest shines ive ever seen dont get close

I always forget how autistic chestbrah looks, I think I selectively forget it because I don't want to believe

This. Im sure your average 150lbs guy could outwrestle zyzz in 2 minutes because zyzz would be out of breath after 30s.

Two years? It's hard to tell what they're like from the photo but it wouldn't surprise me.

what the fuck kind of fashion is that? look like something str8 out of a gay foreign film

zyzz were gay. its confirmed but fit tends to forget.

zyzz thought he was a final fantasy character

He literally posted videos of him fucking girls.

Posing with girls.
He posted videos of himself posing with girls.

I did it in two years, but I don't know what zyzz stats were

I'm not going to go hunting for the vids, but I specifically remember him posting vids of him in basically a orgy in some sloots apartment. Definite penetrations brah

stop being a degenerate faggot and caring so much to have a fake juiced up body that you didn't even create, you were given your body. just eat healthy and work out naturally, the way God intended, and don't show off your body like a douche. read the bible and learn why pride is a sin.

Zyzz wasn't big, at all. He was very easily natty, that isn't much mass. Nobody gave a shit and most people ragged on him until he died. Suddenly you all love him.

What was zyzz doing? I think he posted some on bb?

His older brother was busted for roids and he said on forums that he himself used them.

>He was very easily natty
>this much delusion

sauce now faggot

Doesn't exist because it's not true