Pre-workout recommendations? I tried Animal Instinct a while back and it was pretty good...

Pre-workout recommendations? I tried Animal Instinct a while back and it was pretty good, but I feel like it doesn't give me the same energy boost as it did before. Would any of you guys know of a good pre-workout to look into?

>preworkout

Prework-out

idk i like c4 but this is the first time ive used preworkout and i have never used other stimuli (drugs, caffeine, etc)

Don't let this die

I was taking this shit before, great taste and not really rushy would not recommend for those trying to get to Jack3D levels of methyl derivatives.

Current Preworkout Approved FDA Banned and Doctor warned against 2016 Q4 edition "I got leaner and slightly weaker in most place but I look better" concoction:

>Animal Pak Nitro
>Animal Pak M-Stak
>Animal Pak Stak
>200mg Caffeine Pill
>Nutrabolics Anabolic State BCAA Recovery 1/2-1 Scoop (Grape n shiet)
>TestFreak by Pharmafreak

Side note: It's always good to get your BCAA's in and I don't see any difference between taking them immediately before your workout which is then absorbed during said workout, and immediately after when you're trying to stuff yourself with food also and creating a purple colored addition to your toilet.

wrong pic

All preworkouts are the same. You don't feel the energy boost anymore because you built a tolerance. Just stop taking it for 2-3 weeks.

50-120mg DMAA
500-1000mg caffeine
Slayer

Pic related is my favorite. Have had great experiences with it, and I fully support and trust Mike Matthews. No fillers, no prop blends, great dosage, great taste, great effects. Would highly recommend.

Just take a quarter of mdma and a coffee for the energy. I usually manage to massage ~15 guys before my fingers give out.

Does pre-workout actually help you in a noticeable way?
I've been lifting for several years and never even tried it. I usually just have a cup of coffee a couple hours before lifting.

why do pre-workouts contain fucking creatine? it has been proven that it has absolutely no benefit taking it at a certain time of day

it definitely helps motivate you to begin the workout and might make it more enjoyable, but as for pushing out that last rep it's questionable so if you're doing fine with a cup of coffee just stick to that. try it if you have money to throw away

Is fruit punch better than green apple? It tastes horrible but I'm just now getting used to it
Great pw btw

Is there any way of getting anything nowadays with DMAA in it?

Im in UK but would be willing to order from overseas

'cause newbies don't know this and it adds one more ingredient on the list

Just drink water you stupid cunt.

Looking for something to give mad pump and less caffeine, I don't care for the energy kick.

Just look for something with citruline malate, not arginine, that's the shit version