Hi Veeky Forums. I'm from /pol/ and some fags there said you guys give gr8 advice

Hi Veeky Forums. I'm from /pol/ and some fags there said you guys give gr8 advice.

I want to start working out to build some endurance so that I can study for longer hours.

Do you guys recommend building muscle (push, pull, legs) or just working on cardio (swimming/running)?

I wouldn't mind looking better but dating is prohibited for the next 7 years for me, so I'm more concerned with personal vitality than looks.

thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off ideological nigger. We're Full.

If you keep this up I'm going to find your dog and penetrate it's asshole

>dating is prohibited for the next 7 years
this is why pol is cringe as fuck

>date while in medical school
if course you degenerates don't know how to set your priorities

Why can't you date for 7 years

Going to be very busy with school

I got married and had two children while in medical school, now I own my own practice. You're just weak.

>you're weak
Thank you faggot, about time you noticed why I'm here

That point aside, I'm proud of you med sempai

read the fuggin sticky

I did you cuck

You'Re too young kid

>calls others degenerates
>liked anime

don't be a fag

I don't help fags that use retarded anime pics

do you know where you are right now?

You got me

>Hi Veeky Forums. I'm from /pol/

Literally no other board does this.

Do research and find a good routine and diet

Then actually fucking do it.

90% of this shit is mental

You have no business posting in Veeky Forums until you read the sticky.

You have no business posting in Veeky Forums if you don't even lift yet.

You have no business posting in Veeky Forums if you're from /pol/.

>You have no business posting in Veeky Forums if you're from /pol/.

The problem isn't even that they're from /pol/ it's that they can't leave their board culture on their own board.
For a board all about preserving culture they're a bunch of hypocrites.

/pol/ is the crossfit of boards.

They can't go a few sentences at most without mentioning neo nazi shit.

They're like aspies but instead of star wars etc it's white supremacy.

/pol/ is the new /b/, pretty much all of our prominent OC comes from there

hopefully that will change now that the election is over

Best OC came from /v/ not /b/

you're wrong

Read the sticky and go back to r*ddit, retarded nigger.

I recommend taking a hot load up the old pooper two times a day every other day ya cheeky cunt

>7 years in medical school
You must be european, which means your degree will be as useless as your monopoly money euros

>going to be
implying implicit implications

I never noticed this...

Hi Veeky Forums. I'm from /mlp/ and /ic/ and Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums and /int/, but mostly from /mlp/ and some other fags there never mentioned the existence of Veeky Forums, but here I am!

8x3 kys

> I'm from pol

DEFCON 1, DEFCON FUCKING 1 BOYS THERE'S BEEN A LEAK

but seriously, fuck off

I can feel the virginity from this post. Why are pollacks so lacking in iq and out of shape? In my opinion their blame based political views stem from their inability to accept their own shortcomings as their own fault, it's always the jews, blacks, etc keeping em down.

Every pic I see of a guy from pol asking for help its just a skinny fat fuck too

>calls us degenerates, coming from pol, full of overweight nazi fucks

Wew lad. Also, the nazis themselves would probably have executed the vast majority of people browsing pol as degenerate fat fucks

>he wants a 2 year degree Indian doctor to give him antibiotics when he develops chronic heartburn

Does this thread violate the rules in some way?

I hope it gets deleted

starting /pol/
>be a neet 3x8
>pretend to read 5x5
>secretly masturbate to blacked.com 1xF

>he wants to be fondled by a fat neo-Nazi who refused to look at girls for 7 years so that he could get paid to fondle you

>he's going to medical school
>'can't date for 7 years'

Lifting won't help cure severe autism

> my graph in ms paint.
> muh study.
> moot helped.
you are serious faggot.

He isn't asking for dating help. He is asking for exercise advice so he can study longer.
Why is Veeky Forums so insecure when it comes to not following \fit\ lifestyle [workout and bang bitches]?

Mathfag here. I'd recommend you jogging. It helped me quite a bit and prolonged my study time. I'd suggest swimming during winter.
I prefer to go to gym and do something like SL but I don't push myself hard cuz if I am too tiersome it affects my reason and logic abilities.

That's because /pol/ has an inbred desire to shitpost. Look at OP; he's asking something he should read the sticky for, being a cunt in the thread, and had to tell us all he's from the asshole of the internet. You'd think the master race could read the sticky.

> don't push myself too hard
> affects my reason and logic abilities

Fuck outta here. Currently in engineering school and it doesn't bother me at all. Just say you don't like lifting heavy if you dont, nothing wrong with that.

That would be what a /pol/fag would do

>false flagging that hard
pretty sad tbqh desu

>calling anyone you don't like a degenerate
Fuck off nigger, this is why people hate us.

>not being able to allocate your time properly

how about just kys?

The 5 feet shitskins from London just finished their arms only routine after work and decided to smell up this thread.

Veeky Forums is a rightwing board (for the most part, not generalising here :^))

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

reminder for the lefties here.

Underrated

OP you do realize non-whites go to the gym, right? You might have to socialize with black people and realize they're really not that different from you. If you can handle that, then read the fucking sticky you dumbass.

Being rightwing doesn't mean we're racist neo-nazis m8y

>/pol/ is the crossfit of boards.
Holy shit so fucking true.

This. OP needs to appreciate the D and get some gains, then he wouldn't need to try so hard.

>But among physically weaker men, the pattern was reversed. Those with plenty of money were less opposed to redistributing it, while those who were poorer were less supportive.

Explains pol. It's a forum for physically weak, intellectually inept, poor men.

Fucking nailed it.

/pol/ is libertarian and rightwing from what I learned from lurking there, but of course you have the lefties on this site always calling for "muh /pol/ boogeyman".

/pol/ isn't racist, but believes in absolute free speech, which includes debates over certain groups characteristics.

Those are never actual debates. Just people talking about how much they hate niggers and wildly misinterpreting statistics. The debates on /pol/ use logic as credible as a climate change denier.

There's a god damn DINOSAUR on the fucking FRONT PAGE for a reason

You'd dismiss the entirety of that boards userbase due to you seeing a cross section of the activity?

For disliking people that generalize other people and make poor judgement based on statistics, you sure do like to generalize about others and make retarded assumptions based on a tiny sample size, hypocrite, in short.

Your attitude is exactly what kills any real debate and the reason the political climate is so fucking toxic right now. It's always "you don't agree with me, so I don't need to hear you out".

>tfw I came from /pol/, don't lift and only read half the sticky
People change. I came from /pol/ over a year ago and haven't been back there except to have a chuckle at their reactions after they memed Trumpo to into office, I do calisthenics and lead an active lifestyle because you can be Veeky Forums without being a musclefreak, and everything I saw in the sticky is covered much more extensively in self improvement books. Get the stick out of your ass mate.

>tfw communist
>tfw Veeky Forums

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums lifts

he really isnt, but /v/ has been dead for a while now

>muh nazi.
You don't even browse /pol/.
> they are no different.
> race is a social construct.
I'd agree with you if you are making clear distinction and difference between colored people and niggers, then you are right.

> you can misinterpret crime rate statistics.
> you can misinterpret abortion rates.
> you can misinterpret rape rates.
> i could go on but its not funny anymore.

>Veeky Forums is a rightwing board (for the most part, not generalising here :^))

you know how I know you're a master shitposter?

kys

STOP STOP STOP YOURE MAKING US LOOK BAD YOU AUTISTIC TWAT

>I want to start working out to build some endurance so that I can study for longer hours.
lolwut

What about white people and trailer trash? What about Jews and kikes? What about Arabs and sandniggers?
It's almost like there are bad people in every race!

You can misrepresent any statistic you mong and the fact that you don't realize this shows just how easy it is to manipulate your worldview.

That's what I said. There is trash in every race. Its just more common between blacks. Just look at civilization progress in Africa. Doesn't need a rocked scientist to figure out something does not work.
We could argue its IQ, biology, slavery, environment or some other factor. That's not the point. The point is its existent and real.

No you cannot. Numbers are real and they don't lie.
Just look at this fine black gentleman destroy this lemon cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
You think he is abusing statistics?

Sorry posted wrong video. Gonna find real video tomorrow. Cannot find it now.

Cuck you faggots. So he doesn't wants to date. Why is that a problem?

>Med school
>If course
Lmao looks like they let anyone in these days.

hello fellow leftypol bro

Nice projecting, fag

Sticky 1xF

As an actual /pol/ock stop being a cringeworthy faggot user.

>2016
>Still being a communist

Top fucking kek faggots.

Such a weak excuse for being incapable of dating lmao

Wait, so you're not even in yet?

Man I'm right wing and can't stand /pol/, they're all fucking skinny reddit pussies who think their ideology and not their actions make them masculine, hope they all fucking die and never reproduce.