Show us your other hobbies Veeky Forums. Whether it be reading, writing, making music, etc

Show us your other hobbies Veeky Forums. Whether it be reading, writing, making music, etc.
And why do you do so?
Pic related is my hobby. At least until I can make it a career. Been drawing since I was a kid. Drawing has always been my kind of escape from the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/1duuwdyj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I make dreamy instrumental hip hop when I'm not lifting weights or fingering my asshole.
clyp.it/1duuwdyj

Dope. Wish I was musically inclined. Would definitely vibe to this shit while drawing or just chilling out. Got anymore?

How often do you go shoot?

Play drums in a band. Im procrastinating learning other instruments. Want to do a solo or 2 man group of drum/guitar with electronic stuff.
Lately been playing a lot of vidya since im off work for a few weeks as well.

I'm a professional musician

I wouldn't at all say I'm wealthy but I have a lot of fun with my life. I feel rich on the inside.

pic related: my sax and my novice attempt at photography

What genre of music do you play?

Lifting and shooting I don't think working on my truck is a hobby. Been wanting to join a boxing place but my work schedule is all over the place so idk how the classes or trainings time would work out..

Have a lot of guns, collections, and thinking of finally getting into title 2/nfa items

Glock 19? I'm picking one of those up pretty soon. Got one on layaway atm

Vidya, i love me some decade old RPGs like Gothic or Baldur's Gate.

I also try to compose some music in Ableton but i lack patience to actually learn all ins and outs and my workflow is shit in general so it never goes anywhere.

It depends really. I play a lot of funk because that draws a good crowd. My favorite type of music to play is classical, and contemporary jazz. Lots of fun,

What state do you live in breh???? Looks beautiful

I'm And live in Nevada so a lot if desert

Firearms are by and far my biggest other interest. Took this of my S&W 66-1 the other day.
Also love trucks, coin collecting, patch collecting, and studying the other things that interest me (history, science, space, etc.)
Play vidya and fuck around on here when I have the time too.

I-I like flowers and gardening
Am 18 y/o straight male

And I've also wanted to get into boxing. But it's so damn expensive for classes here.

I travel a lot and these pictures are actually in different states.

Nothing wrong with that user. As long as it makes you happy who cares?

Yup just picked it up for my birthday a few weeks ago.. I used to carry around an old gen 2 glock 22 but picked up this gen 4 19 and man I'm loving it. Especially the beaver tail back strap you can put on it...

>tfw need to get my ccw permit so I can carry concealed legally
>tfw appendix carry concealed anyways

For the sake of avoiding viralling myself too hard

Sexy as fuck man. I'd be more into guns if it wasn't so expensive. Pencils and paper are cheap, so I'll have to stick with em until I start making better money.

Missouri is allowing for conceal carry for everyone here without a permit starting Jan 1st. So that's why I'm picking up a Glock 19 before then. Glad to hear it's a good choice.

Hopefully the retards here don't ruin that law for us.

Thanks user. Keep up the good work. I'll shill out some art so you don't feel like you're whoring yourself out by yourself.

anyone conlang here?

Thanks mane. It was actually my father's service piece, nearly 30 years on duty.
And you can get some decent entry level guns for a couple hundred but everything else about is still expensive. Ammo, accessories, range time if you don't have land....

We have decent land out here. It's just that ammo and getting a decent gun is expensive. If I'm gonna shell out cash for a gun it might as well be something reliable. Soon though man. Soon.

Yeah you'll love that 19 trust me man. Only complaint I have is my middle finger pushes up against the bottom of the trigger gard when I shoot but that's do to me being 6'4 and having big hands...

I wish Nevada would pass a law like that. I mean our gun laws are pretty legit as well. Like a can carry it in my truck concealed and if I get pulled over I don't have to notify the officer.. I just need to get time to get my ccw but till then I'll continue to carry Concealed anyways answer if worse comes to worse I'll just tuck my shirt behind it.

>pic related my old gen 2 glock 22 .40 S&W I used to carry around

Sexy. What type of ammo do you use? Hollow point? Fmj?

I dont really see any shame in it, but I realised it could have sounded a bit gay

Yeah ammo is getting better coming down off the election, but some rounds are still stupid expensive. You can get a base AR for about $500 these days if you look. But if it's gonna be your only gun for a while then you should definitely shell out for something nice

I'm picking out the Glock 19 for my first gun. Nothing but good shit from what I hear. Wanted to go for a pistol first for self defense and then move onto an AR or shotty for home defense once me and my fiancé find a house.

Juggling and gaming, because they're fun.

Is that moot?

Can't go wrong with a 19 man. 9mm isn't too bad and you can use the steel case shit for targets to save even more. I'd say do shotgun and AR after that next. Shotgun will have a wider range of uses overall, but it's whatever fits your feelings and situation mane!

Nothing gets the ladies wetter than a guy that can handle his balls. Amiright?

mirin

nice physique but then again...
>manlet

Vidya
Programming
Did Homebrewing for a bit
Picking up a fountain pen to play around with
Greeting into microcontrollers/basic circuits soon
I feel like an autist on paper

>Programming

what kind? can you help with bash, perl, powershell scripting?

My god, either you were sketching a very ugly subject, or you need to find a new hobby.

Probably not, i only know some Java, some Python, alright with c++. I'm finally feeling like I know enough to do some somewhat fun projects. That's part of what makes me want to get some hardware to run it on.

Not a reply to what you asked, but I forgot to mention tabletop for full sperg points

It's rami malek bro. And nah, I think I'll stick with drawing.

When I carried the .40 around I had 180gr Speer gold dot it's war Law enforcement uses it's a jacked hollow point..

And I carry 142gr Federal Premium HST jacked hollow points in the glock 19 it's what Law Enforcement/FBI Carrys or some shit.. probably the best Defense ammo you can buy... but for plinking around I just buy the cheap ass aluminum case federal premium 9mm it's like $20 for 100 rounds at Walmart I was using Winchester white box but it cost more than the federal premium pretty much what ever is the cheapest and isn't steel case.

huehuehuehue but yeah I do alright
thx m8
I guess by Veeky Forums standards 5'10 is a hobbit, so sure

got any tunes on the net?

Duly noted. I'll have to look for some of that shit once I pick mine up. How big of a hole do they leave? I bet something like that has like a spread of 2-3 inches right?

I mean like the exit wound I have no idea I have yet to shoot a person lol I'm sure you could look up ballistics gel testing

The fuck is wrong with you. Even if it was a prettier subject that is still better than 99% of people could do.

Even if it was the worst sketch you have ever seen, it is a hobby, you need to practice to improve.

You stupid weak cunt, didn't even post your own hobbies.

Mines shitposting btw.

i just gig but there might be some recordings out there. I have some albums but they're jsut cds

>working out
>guns

>tfw unironically preparing for the race war

I like reading philosophy
Reading political phil rn (Hobbes,Locke and Rousseau)
and watching anime
I even found a qt gf in the uni anime club
play soccer (football) too
Used to play shit loads of DOTA but cant anymore because started college
heard the new update is shit

I write music, poetry and sing.
I also screenprint and DJ on the radios and at parties. Kinda large music collection I guess, shame it's mostly digital

Got any examples of your work user?

>tfw no hobbies despite really wanting one

how do you guys do it? I've tried drawing and stuff but I'm just so bad at it all. Like, I love art, and I used to really like creating things but the last few years it feels like my creativity's been zapped or something. Idk maybe all those years of smoking weed & drinking really caught up to me.

Meditation is just about the only thing that helps my anxiety

Just don't let your mistakes deter you man. This was some shit of mine from sixth grade, and I practiced enough to where I could do the other art shit in this thread. Just enjoy the process and have fun with it. No one has to see it anyway. So just do it and practice man.

I, too, enjoy gardening.

I make music and also DIY shit with electronics. The two hobbies go hand in hand.

I shitpost on Veeky Forums sometimes.

You do any shit like Robert delong? Modding Wii controllers to change the tempo of music and shit? If not, look up some of his videos. He mods controllers and all sorts of shit for his music. I figure you might like that too.

you got a soundcloud?

that sounds amazing, thank you! No, I pretty much stick to analog stuff cause it's easily applied to electric guitar and stuff. My friend fuckin loves stuff like modding wiimotes though

>no friends, no gf
>due to this, become miserable shut in
>because miserable shut-in, get no hobbies
>if i try to meet people, i have no hobbies so they drop me
>no friends, no hobbies, no gf

is that yours? fucking amazing, I love fantasy shit

Yup. Me and a buddy of mine are designing a game atm. It's probably gonna take a few years to finish it between two people who are still learning. But that's the dream. Have this guy too that I still have to finish and a few others. Shits fun as fuck to draw up

you studying engineering by change?

im in 3rd year mechatronics

I watercolored my favorite president.

Bretty good bruh, i would work a bit on the weapon design tho. I despise weebshit and WoW-style weaponry however, and therefore my advice might be useless as fuck if you are aiming for something like that. Good luck with your game.

Is smoking pot still a hobby now that it's legal?

Know how I can tell you're in AU?

Mah nigga.

You should do hobbies while smoking pot, not make pot into your hobby.

Horsemanship.
Bretty based.

>Good exercise, gets you out and about.

> have to dominate and command a half tonne animal, sometimes useing physical strength

>Teaches you to think under pressure when your in the mountaines and its hoofs are slipping and its going to fall over

>Needs physical stamina on long rides.

>Good balance, back and ab strength needed for when the horse goes into a tizzy over a plastic bag or some shit and you need to control it.

>Grills like them and lose their shit when you ride down the street near them.

Pic related, My horse and I

And what happens when horsebro cucks you with his huge dongler?

CS
I really like EE, but I don't have the study habits to do well in engineering

Orgasm instantly.

Seriously though, I had to clean out his cock and sheath a month ago, you do it every half year.

I scratch his neck so re relaxed and it drops out after a while.

There was so much dried smegma on his cock, it peeled off like a scab.

All the dirty shit in his sheath was like grease.

Good times.

i've recently started playing guitar again after a year or so break. i'd played for about 6yrs before but metal got boring so im getting into more fingerstyle now
i also used to play a shitton of league but the community has really gotten to me lately and im taking a long break

This is the best thing I have ever read.

wtf

>keep telling myself I need a hobby
>just sit on my phone or on my computer in my free time
>get in bed after I get home from work
>realize I didn't do shit that day besides gym and work
>still have no friends

Fuck

Maybe your hobby is being on your phone and using the computer.

Mine is feeling sorry for myself and Jujitsu

>Maybe your hobby is being on your phone and using the computer

literally not a hobby

ex-military? If not, kys

This is a nice photograph.

>pulling to the left every shot

gotta watch that trigger pull nigger

snowboarding - 10 years

photography - 2 years seriously

muay thai/bjj - 4 years on and off (hard to juggle with lifting)

travelling - but mostly just to snowboard, not dumb hippie instram 'look at me' travelling.

cooking for my parents who live down the road from me

and if we can count our careers- software dev/ web design, i really like it, makes me feel productive.

I didn't do any of this seriously, about a year ago because I thought lifting, thinking about macros and sitting on Tinder would get me laid

>pro tip: it still did lmao

but now I actually enjoy every facet of life, instead of just waiting for an ego boost from some form of social media. Yes, i was THAT guy.

what does it smell like?

that picture

>masterrace white european gents in the background
>getting nasty looks from gypsy kikes

You sound like a neckbeard and prime Veeky Forums posterboy

also
>uni anime club
My schools anime club is pure degenerate incel filth and the women that are attracted to that shit are pretty far from bein qt.

In other words, kys

How so? If its something you enjoy and do in your past time how isn't that a hobby?

It doesn't have to be interesting its just something you do often.

Most of my time is spent studying and practicing programming/sysadmin, for my future career. And doing coursework towards that end. If I didn't have programming to keep me busy, I'd be gaming (Heroes of the Storm, Duelyst, Rainbow 6: Siege), recording my own music, reading a lot more non fiction and cooking a lot more.

you sound like a boring fucking piece of shit
>my time is spent on the computer, or on the computer, or doing stuff on the computer, or reading animes on the computer, or cooking tendies to power my adventures

>>ON THE COMPUTER

phaggot, go outside for once

So what are your hobbies?

>responds to hobby thread
>shows a decent example of being good at it

Wow and you're actually fit? It gives me hope that I can get this big without slacking on my other hobbies.

dude, his career is planning to be a programmer/sysadmin

if you think he's boring now, imagine working behind a computer every day for 40 years

lmfao