Has being Veeky Forums been detrimental to getting you laid?

Has being Veeky Forums been detrimental to getting you laid?
>25 handholdless
>only had sex with hookers
>last saturday a cute asian hooker pinned me down and stole my first kiss

If I ever get a gf what the fuck do I tell her about my sexual experiences?

Your sexual experiences don't matter.

Lie

>tfw 40 year old hooker started face sitting you and you were too autistic to ask her to stop

>If I ever get a gf
You won't.

It doesn't matter. Women aren't explorers, they prefer to visit popular attractions.

It'll be tough not having any references, but long-term gaps aren't much of a problem if you can convincingly explain them in your cover letter.

She wont ask. If she does, just imply you slept around, tinder hookups or whatever.

You guys ever have gfs?
dont they probe you for this kind of stuff?

>Has being Veeky Forums been detrimental to getting you laid?
The opposite. Since I started lifting, I notice I'm getting more attention from girls.

What's been detrimental has been my past

Is that women supposed to be attractive? I mean her face is, but it looks like her lumbar is about a foot long and her ass splits way lower than it should. Maybe she just hyperextending her back further up, but her right cheek still looks crazy short in proportion to the rest of her.

Also her arms and stomach make me think she's kinda fat also.

>You guys ever have gfs?
where do you think you are?

who cares, she's gonna whitewash hers so you do the same too

inb4 whiteknights or redpill bullshit, this is common sense

>tfw can barely breath under her enormous ass cheeks
>curb your enthusiasm theme starts playing

One of guys must have had a gf at some point right?

Whats a good number of lays to say as a guy?

I puked from laughter

you tell her nothing because your gf will honestly not want to know. girls don't like knowing about other girls.

the best answer is actually a non-answer, let her mind run wild with the possibilities. whatever her brain comes up with to tickle her vagina with while thinking about you will be infinitely better than whatever you can say to her, so you might as well let it do all the work

whatever you do just don't tell her you banged the hookers

sauce pls

Looks like Lillias Right to me

Thanks man

Fucking mommy

Lie. Get a coherent, boring story and stick to it. Boring because then they won't press for more info

My current gf thinks she knows my sexual history. She thinks I've had sex with two other people, both being my exes. In reality, I've had sex with two exes, three casual hookups with friends in high school, and a Tinder hookup with a fine latina girl. But truth is that all of the other girls would make her feel insecure and that doesn't do shit for anyone.

Make the lies believable..

>my first kiss was from a qt trap i hooked up with
bittersweet

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

You just nothing mate no number nothing

Just tell her you're a virgin. It'll be better than saying you banged some wizard-sleeve prostitutes.

Nice gains, pepe

Nice gains, Pepe!

Fucking kek

Why does it upset me so much that they write 36 medals but then put 40 trophies

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

Autism

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Nice gains pepe!

>Just tell her you're a virgin.
don't listen to this nigger, OP. Never tell a girl you're a virgin. If she asks you, lie in a vague way, implying that you fucked a few girls in the past.

jesus christ, you got the herps bro

>my first kiss was from a dude
wew lad

Tell her after the fact. I got laid Oct 24. Banged the shit out of her and then I told her. She said I did better than experienced guys she's been with.

Felt good man.

This. Fake it til you make it.

never

lie but keep close to the truth, as in "you had a few one-night stands but nothing really serious"

in my experience(slept with 3 grills, went down on 1 and had issues getting hard), none of my partners have ever asked me about my previous sexual experience until some time after we've started having sex. And even then it's been after I've steered the conversation towards that

I don't think girls really care about it for guys

Nice gains, Pepe!

Exactly my nigga

My gf for whatever reason thinks I've been with tons and tons of women and she said she's curious but doesn't really care.

Nice gains, Pepe!

>Has being Veeky Forums been detrimental to getting you laid?

Why would it be detrimental? Do you know what that word means?

if youre going to start a thread with a pic of a chick, at least make her hot. you choose some fridgemode bitch with on ass, no tits, and a shit face wtf is wrong with u

you dont ask when the relationship is new because that tacky to ask. I definitely care about my bf and ex bfs past experiences. my current bf claims to have experience with a number that quite frankly disgusts me. If i had known he supposedly slept with this many females before we got together, i would have never agreed to be with him. i didn't find out until i was already too invested. it still absolutely disgusts me and I do think of him as a whore, albeit one who's decided to calm down after realizing being a whore isn't actually that fun. The only positive side is that he's better in bed, which is likely from the experience. down side, its fucking disgusting and hes lucky he isnt diseased

This

That is some high test female you got there op.

Nice gains, Pepe!

So you're disgusted but deep down feel validated enough by how many women agreed to fuck your bf that you decided to stay with him? Just how good does it feel when you wake up in the morning thinking about how you made the empirically right choice of partner?

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, pepe

what is a disgusting number?

Nice gains, Pepe!