Just hooked up with literally the perfect man. Muscular, fuzzy, heavy stubble, 6'3, med student at Oxford, really kind...

Just hooked up with literally the perfect man. Muscular, fuzzy, heavy stubble, 6'3, med student at Oxford, really kind, semi-pro athlete, huge dick, bubblebutt, etc etc

on the one hand, its nice that he was so hot

on the other, the fact that I will never be that hot or in a relationship with someone that hot depresses me

urghh ;^;

What if u can make it with someone like that?

doesnt that motivate u to try??

Also pics plz

are you a fag?

Hookup culture is kinda brutal. On one hand men get a chance to have NSA sex. On the other, women are getting a sampling of what is out there but can't have for real so they end up extra bitter when they have to settle for an overcompensating manlet Veeky Forumsizen that keeps saying he's "definitely not insecure about height"

yh

of me or of him?

both.

nice bait

me on the right

Kys senpai that lad looks alpha dont touch him

i already had sex with him, it was gr8

I'm actually not into guys that are over 6 feet tall. As a top, they're just really awkward to manipulate while fucking. I prefer a nice 5'7" bottom that can be thrown around easily.

Anyways, feel happy that it happened OP

people just have to be happy with their place in life, i never understood this paradisiacal capitalistic standard people compare themselves to

>6'3
Disgusting. Smaller guys are far cuter.

You kinda look like the new spider man actor

>huge dick
H-how big?

JESUS CHRIST SHUT THE FUCK UP.You and your r9k pepe/wojak relationship/depression posters are the worst of the worst and hope you get rectal cancer.
This is you
>Too pathetic to fit in on Veeky Forums
>Not pathetic enough to be accepted by /r9k/ because they would scream REEEEEE NORMIE at you

> this kind of faggotry
Atleast say no homo you faggot, kys you don't even lift

like... 8 inches? girthy too. but i liked his fuzziness even more than his dick

i do, im just terrible at it lol

Fuck off, tourist.

Good man. I take it back then, hope you make it. And don't skip legs fag

Ban homosexuals

I read your post and was thinking that it would be tough to compete with that guy IRL. Then I read you guys are gay and my insecurities calmed down.
Anyway, good luck.

Kek you're a pussy

You faggots have multiple boards gtfo or post fitness related stuff.

You are pretty qt.