How different would've man evolved in terms of technology and civilization if we had lived alongside predatorial...

How different would've man evolved in terms of technology and civilization if we had lived alongside predatorial megafauna (like say, dinosaurs) during the stone age?

How much of an impact would it have had to our methods of agriculture, settlements and early weapons, assuming we've somehow survived thus far and we are still capable of survival in these conditions?

>What are sabertooths, cave lions, dire wolves and all of australia's megafauna
All cucked out of existence by BHC (big human cock)

>if
we did live alongside predatorial megafauna during the epi-paleolithic

Okay, maybe I didn't express myself correctly. I mean gigantic predatorial megafauna, size of about the OP pic or this one. Things that go beyond big fucking wolves and lions.

Dire wolves are overrated, they’re hardly larger than regular wolves.
And OP’s description of megafauna clearly means something like dinosaurs- nothing you mentioned except Megalania comes close

Short faced bear.

Huh?

We probably couldn't. But if, say, truly huge creatures survived on Greenland or Australia, far away from regular humans, and were discovered by the time we had some decent civilization, that'd be interesting.

Same way we still do today: Spears, numbers and tactics (no matter how simple).

Hippos, whales, elephants, Crocodiles, Bears.... We pretty much killed everything else.

For example, there is a theory about the avocado: Wild avocados are rare, because they don't have dispersal vector. One of the chief vectors of seed dispersal was giant ground sloths, who would eat the whole fruit and poop out the seed. Our early ancestors killed the fuck out of them, but continued to cultivate the plant because nothing goes as good on sloth-burritos as guacamole.

we would have killed them all in prehistoric times like we did in real life

Avocados are disgusting and should have gone extinct, there's nothing worse than biting into a sushi roll and tasting it

>eating sushi

Hunting giant fuckers like mammoths is how we developed large enough brain to create civilization. We needed sophisticated coordination, tactics and technology.

That's pretty interesting, so fighting giant beasts would effectively speed up the development of civilization and tools?

Where could you find creatures like that? They will need to eat huge amounts of food.

Considering big fucking lizards did in fact exist for a long ass period of time I wouldn't say it's that much of a stretch. The only unrealistic element of this is the coexistance of man and these beasts, which is why it's brought in as a hypothetical scenario rather than a realistic one.

Big shit tends to have slow metabolism and take fuckin ages to raise young. So there wouldnt be many of them and they wouldn't be much of a threat.

Well, I assume that those creatures would tire easily due to their massive sizes. They would move slowly and need constant periods of rest.
So you'd need people who are capable of running and maneuvering constantly to not be eaten/hunted. We'd probably be more jumpy and less reflective, more like pidgeons.

Fuck the both of you.

>Considering big fucking lizards did in fact exist for a long ass period of time I wouldn't say it's that much of a stretch. The only unrealistic element of this is the coexistance of man and these beasts, which is why it's brought in as a hypothetical scenario rather than a realistic one.

That's millions of years of difference, user. No creatures of that fucking size could even live when humans existed.

see

You probably stabbed your hand while removing the seed of an avocado

We did. The Younger Dryas comet impacts, climate change, mass floods, and sea level rise blew the fuck out of most Pleistocene megafauna outside of Africa.

We would all be like Australia precolonial period.