How do I achieve this mode and how much time would it take starting from scratch ?

How do I achieve this mode and how much time would it take starting from scratch ?

>but user he looks like a DYEL faggot with a garbage haircut
I'm starting from nothing (skinny), that would just be a 1st body goal

like 1 year on bro split and focusing mainly on shoulders

hopefully his heavy gains inspire him to make more heavy music.

He looks way bigger than he used to, and pretty soon he'll be looking aesthetic as fuck.

That's The Spirit was great, but with those gains he's really starting to look the part for a heavy metalcore act, and more blessings to be counted are way overdue.

Word man, I loved that band so much until and including the second album, but after that it all went so weird and overproduced.

>tfw always want to get entire arms covered in sleeves but I dont want to get old and look like that.
that and i'm not rich

1 year my ass. Eat well and train hard and frequently and this is achievable within 5-6 months.

What the hell, why that? Why an autismo goth with fucked up proportions
Why not use a normal fucking person as your goals

There are some great heavy songs on all of there records, and some of their newer songs remind me of 'Suicide Season' and 'The .
Sadness Will Never End'.

But what my ears really want is more 'Sleep With One Eye Open' and 'Off The Heezay'

The heavy shit is what keeps you going when your trying to smash out those last few reps, in the weight room, and gives me what I need to put in that much more effort on the spin bike.

Suicide Silence's "You Can't Stop Me" made my last training session great.

Its your canvas to paint, just don't get tasteless shit when that's prime realestate that could be used for priceless art.

And it makes your gains look gainsier.

Yeah bruh, no other band hits that spot quite as well. Suicide Silence and old Emmure somewhat do it for me, but BMTH had better songwriting overall. Gotta give the later albums another try I guess

Nice shoulders but otherwise is unimpressive. Also, didnt know that being a scene kid is still in.

Like 6 years ago (im 30 now) i had my hair grown out and dyed black and wore stretchy jeans. Being a scenekid = pussy on tap.

Holy shit when I used to listen to this band he was a skinny shit. (Pretty sure he was vegan. Don't know if he still is).

I can tell you're 16 and a faggot

Absolute garbage taste.

is this rich piana at 15

What band is he from and what band shirt is he wearing?
Also
>fellow vladbro here

Why do white men age so poorly?

Bring Me The Horizon, dunno what's on his shirt though

>tfw he will never make another Sempiternal album

hunch forward while pressing your shoulders into your chest. Congrats on receiving your goal body in 2 seconds.

>following Tim's path

Next step: prison!

>hopefully his heavy gains inspire him to make more heavy music.

heard the dude is having a lot of trouble keeping his voice these days :/

He tours/ed so much he can't keep his voice. It's coming back but his vocal chords can't handle the shit he did on the first 2 albums for more than 15 seconds

shirt is Marilyn Manson

tfw wovenwar does not quite compare