>not eating black eggs
>bye bye gainz

None. it's a hen's period, guys.

Around 3 whole eggs right after I wake up

One whole three white two hours after my breakfast which is a green apple

3 myself.

I eat 5 dozen eggs.

>implying I don't eat girls period for max micronutrients

anyone that throws away yolks should fucking kill themselves.

enjoy.
and then think about how society has brainwashed you into thinking that a woman's period is "eewwww", but eating a hen's period, which is just as slimy, oozy and gooey, is completely acceptable.

tfw you eat a shitload of eggs and the science will never find out if they are good or bad for you

Periods only stop sentences.

maybe science will never find out if they're bad for YOU, but they're definitely bad for the hens that are being tortured in factory farms.

if there are two options:
1. eat & survive - and harm nobody
2. eat & survive - and torture the shit out of other beings
isn't it only logical to go for the first option?

think about it, be against it at first, reflect further..and make the connection.

usually 4, sometimes 2

nothing in between

it's almost as if a human isn't the same thing as a chicken you dumbfuck

lmao

are you as big as a barge though?

nah man
torturing is fun

So eat free range eggs then you fucking pansy.

2 or 3. I get the bulk of my protons at lunch with a big thick cut of venison steak. No powder because scoobs.

I buy cage free only

I only get cage free. I actually have a friend who raises chickens and I usually get eggs from him, but I buy cage free if I get them from the store.

I studied agriculture in college and it changed my perspective on farming. It's easy to make peace with it when you can disconnect the food in the store from the animals who produced it, but it's hard to go back once the disconnect is gone.

your reaction is not witty but very common and normal. heck, I remember when, a couple of years ago, I posted random pictures of steaks and dead animals just for fun on PETA's facebook posts.
but you'll mature, too. compassion is a great source of happiness.

a little quiz for you: free range or battery cage hen?
>Debeaked with a hot bloody blade at one day old with no anesthetic.
>Force molted (intentionally starved to shock the body into another laying cycle)
> Violently packed into a semi and trucked hundreds of miles to an agonizing slaughter when considered “spent” (unable to keep laying eggs at a fast enough pace).
>Denied the opportunity to live a natural life in truly humane care.
>All of her brothers (roosters) are brutally killed as baby chicks simply because they can’t lay eggs.

because these criteria all apply to "free range" hens, too. free range means they just have access to outdoor areas, but it doesn’t specify how much time they must be allowed to spend outside or how much space they should be given.

You ought to look in to how the dept. of agriculture defines cafe free. Spoiler: they're still in a cage.

the whole industry is fucked. buying free range or cage free eggs does nothing but calm your conscience, enabling you to keep living like the blind, consuming sheeple society wants you to be

This is why I'm a hunter. Hopefully I'll have my chicken coop up by spring.

Gonna hijack this thread OP if you don't mind.

Anyone can give me tips on poorfag diet? I've got 1,600-1,700 calories to eat up and I can't seem to hit my protein requirements.

Rice is too calorie dense? I can't drop it entirely because I am asian. Please help

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works

ITT: vegan shitposter gets triggered yet again.

Being asian is no excuse for not ditching rice for a cut. If you have to eat it then eat small amounts to minimize kcal. As for protein, get canned tuna, canned sardines, frozen chicken, and any meat on sale. Getting Veeky Forums while poor isn't hard, I did it, but you're going to have to change your diet.

8. Seriously.

(keto)

trouble is that I live with my parents and I have no control over the food I can buy.

I tried doing the meal prep thing with pasta+lots of meat+sauce but they just ate it all even though I portioned it for the whole week.

2 or 3 whole eggs

That looks like a good meal.
Dubs comfirms it.

You can make anything sound disgusting with the right words.

Most of the days I eat 3 or 2 eggs.
Today I did eat 5 and now I'm feeling bad about it.

I eat the same thing twice a day and that's it, I absolutely love the lack of food cravings on keto and am steadily losing weight. And the meal is amazing, I put grated cheese into the scrambed egg before serving and a chopped of spring onion too, which you can't see. The red stuff is olde el paso salsa haha which would knock me out of kero if i ate the whole jar but one table spoon onle contains like 0.6g so i'm fine and it tastes amazing!

>a hen is a mammal
>a hen has a uterus

yeah you are stupid

Help me user, how do I into keto?

8 eggs per day

Usually 6 eggs a day scrambled

stop applying a human morality to animals retard

Does this actually work though

4 dozen eggs every morning to help me get large.

Don't bell peppers and tomatoes have a ton of carbs?

I think the entire food business is fucked. Animals are treated horribly and even harvesting plants on a large scale kills a shittonne of animals in a gruesome way. I just care too little.

I'm a black guy and I think what the slaves went through was a crime. At the same time, if I was a white business owner in that time I'd own slaves. Just like I care more about eggs than chickens, he cares more about business than Africans.

I eat around 20 eggs a week

>not eating them raw
not gonna make it

D-delet this

You misunderstand. I don't eat any animal products without knowing specifically where they come from. The friend I get eggs from: literally had a coop in his backyard. I've brought my cat over to play with his chickens.

Only dairy I consume comes from a small farm I visit frequently. I rarely eat meat, but when i do, the same rule applies.

I agree with you otherwise about labels only being there to help soothe consciences. Just keep in mind that your holier-than-thou faggot attitude doesn't really hold weight when youre talking topeople who actually give a shit.

Don't raw eggs actually have less nutritional value (including usable protein) to humans?
This is just something I seem to remember having read a long time ago, so I'm probably wrong.

Bioavailability son

Nice salmonella there man.

Skąd jesteś ziomeg?

what's the easiest way to prepare scrambled eggs?

Can I make a bunch at one time, and put 'em in the fridge for later?

There's no "easy" way to scramble eggs. There's no getting around cracking the egg and scrambling the egg in the pan.

I don't like scrambled eggs cold or reheated, so I just hard boil them, 10 at a time, in a pressure cooker.

Yeah.. I guess that might be the way I have to go about it.

How long do the hard boiled eggs stay good?
How do you store them best?

Crack eggs in a bowl, whisk, add whatever, whisk again, add fat to a pan, put on heat, when warm add eggs and whisk until cooked, takes 10 minutes max

cause my family already thinks it's unhealthy but whatever

Preparation is easy. Put as many as you want or can fit in the pressure cooker, add one cup of water, and set it to 6 minutes. Afterwards, you can keep them in the fridge for more than a week, definitely. How long exactly? Dunno, because I never took them past a week.

You eat 50 fucking eggs a day??

make them weigh the ingredients for everything they cook and if they don't just refuse to eat it. When this pisses them off enough, they'll leave you alone and let you do your own thing.

same here. I hate how delusional they are about food. I am 20, no need to worry about cholesterol from too many eggs dammit!

>50

Minimum 2 a day. Alongside Dark coffee.

Fucking idiot, salmon is a fish!

Are you fucking Gaston?

Are you roughly the size of a barge?

Fellow ketofag here.

Some tomatoes are low. Bell peppers arent amazing, but are still kind of okay. If all of his daily carbs are in just this one meal, and everythig else is trim as fuck, then its all good.

Also some people have a higher ketosis threshold than others. I personally dont go over 10 on account of being a stubborn asshole, but some people can manage 30 or so.

the whole basket

Been well over 10 years since I've eaten eggs.

It isn't the number of eggs that's important. What's important is that you eat ALL of them you have, whether that be just one, or 36. (I can't fathom why anybody would have a different number of eggs besides 1 or 36 in their possession.)

Currently none, but I've went through phases were I'd eat as many as 16 eggs a day. I fucking love them

I don't go over 20g, and I have that meal twice a day, no snacks whatsoever.

I know I'm in ketosis because I check every morning by testing my urine for ketones with 'KetoStix'

You just dip the end into your pee and it changes colour based on how many ketone bodies are in your pee. It's like litmus paper.

2 on average

poorfag diet 101-milk,beans,eggs,canned tuna or sardines,peanut butter and whey protein(which is dollar per grams of protein the cheapest protein source you can get) and i guess you can add some asian veggies and rice or whatever the fuck you cucks eat.

Actually most cage free chickens are kept in pitch dark warehouses that technically you are not cages but I'm not humane

>Reply

They are chickens. Who the fuck cares lmao

0 since allergies to almost anything that comes from an animal (beef, dairy, eggs, poultry, pork, etc.)
>unintentionalvegan.jpeg

gotta look for the salmonela
>so only 2
[spoiler]ostrich eggs[/spoiler]

Should I eat them boiled or can I keep making scrambled eggs?

Lots of black business owners owned slaves. The first slave owner to claim a slave as property in a USA court was black

Try it.

On a good day, like four or five.

5 dozen

here in the states i know the terms 'cage free' and 'free range' are nothing more than a scam. 'organic' at least means they get fed slightly better. i feel like theres no way to get decent eggs without knowing a guy who keeps hens.

If youre eating them with 0 seasoning like the retards in pic related, may as well eat them boiled since you hate yourself dont enjoy food.

0 lol. i fucking hate eggs. but i drink alot of milk to make up for it anyway.
cow>chicken

What does Veeky Forums think of ostrich eggs?
>just one has enough calories to sustain an average male for an entire twelve hour day
>god knows how much protein is in it

NO youre in a deficit you tard it wont work for shit

An ostrich egg is 24x the size of a normal egg with the same proton/fat ratio. But until we have the technology to calculate that its up to god right nigger?

>tfw chickens not laying eggs because winter.

I may have to buy some now damn

>When life is the real gains goblin.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IlA5gi8CH0

been on 42 eggs a week for the last 6 months, just a morning and after dinner omlette.

also

>2016 and cucks still not eating their yolks

t. Butthurt cause allergic to eggs

>come on, eat your yolks like me
>owww *clutches chest*

Usually the recipe asks for four eggs
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

You know you'd have to eat like 50 eggs a day for it to seriously impact your cholesterol right? like its been debunked and dietry cholesterol has virtually no impact on your bad levels.

All you're doing is depriving yourself of flavor.