CBT

New cbt since last one is dead - what should I work on fit?

Im cutting pretty slowly at the minute but still making strength gains

Bumping with legs

5'9 183

Chest

Chest and shoulders

pls tell me ur natty i want to believe

Am I out of DYEL mode yet?

6'5

look at him. no.

but i want nice shoulders to match my girly waist just like him while being natty :(

got some bad news for you buddy.

Well it's only been like 3 months, I hope maybe in another 3 months I'll see some improvement

how to deadlift

been stuck on the same weight for too long

be a midget and shoot roids then, it's your only option

Cutting after a year of dirty bulking.

My body fat % is still hanging around 13-14% but I feel better every single day, like I was wearing training weights or something and they're finally coming off.

6'2

6'0", 160
4 1/2 month in trying to recover from KZ camp

First time posting in a CBT, not sure if I'm supposed to flex or not. Anyway bulking from auschwitz

5'9 and 160 lbs

I just started my first cycle like 4 weeks ago this was me natty. I've also been lifting 5 years and have good genetics outside of being a manlet so results may vary.

what's it like? the first few weeks being on a cycle

Fuck...I'm How long did it take you to get there? I'm 5'9" too

Legit

I'm 5'8 170 right now.. any tips on how to get to where you were natty?

Currently around/above 1/2/3/4

Fuckin sick dude I'm repping 225 for sets of 20 and literally all I want to do is go to the gym and fuck my girlfriend. Highly recommend and I should have done it waaay sooner
It took me 2 years before people started noticing my gains. You're skinny which is a good thing start with eating a lot and taking creatine and make sure you are training every muscle group. The secret to big arms is big legs. We all start somewhere breh this is me 5 years ago

>It took me 2 years before people started noticing my gains.
OK I'm going to get there, thanks bro.

I'm 6"5 boxer, very lean and fit, I'm moving up a weight class and finding it really hard through all the insane training I'm doing. what would you recommend for strength increase and mass, I don't want to be huge I just need to push this weight class and then cut down to said weight.

Should I bulk come Jan/Feb? I am still pretty weak but I've made some progress.

5'11", 145 lbs - 170 lbs

Meant cut. Retarded this morning. Been doing a bulk since summer

You're looking solid dude whatever your doing is working the only tip I have for you is mix up your. I write out a new workout plan each week with different exercises and reps so my body can never get accustomed to a routine. Your body will stop growing when it feels like it can do everything your asking of it so when you're always doing different stuff you grow more.(Confuse the muscles)

Where did you get the stuff for your cycle? I'm autismo and terrible at talking to random people. Never could figure out how people just seem to get stuff like that

thread will 404 if you discuss buyers

that half-shaved bushy treasure trail

you CIA?

Should I bulk or cut at this point? 5 10 185 lbs, any constructive criticism on physique would be helpful.

Not sure what that means. Explain?

what are you going for?

To be big and strong and not look like fat shit basically.

5'9" here as well, mirin. I need legs like you guys

bait?
you look fine for society standards of how girls see fit guys, if chiselled is what you want, then the cut will make you lose a lot of strength, but you can always get it back

Not that current this was taken right before I started my bulk

anyone got back pics?
Definition focused

Not bait, and have long term gf, not interested in looking SUPER aesthetic or anything like that atm. I take it from your response continuing with my current bulk would be right to do? I was just curious if my bf% is getting high enough to warrant a cut.

you could cut yes, but you look pretty good as is. when you start getting a belly is when you cut imo.
I have different genetics than you so I'm just talking from a pure aesthetic point of view here.

For you

you should probably bench more, arms looking good though

well if you're in the US. and you're looking for Basicstero then you would probably need some .Info good luck breh think hard and you will find the answer

Been lifting for 3 months. Am i leaving the DYEL zone yet?

bruh that's after 3 years? were you skelly or super fat?

not even close out of DYEL

cut for the next 8 weeks, do a 12-week healthy bulk, then cut for 8 weeks ... all while lifting as heavy as you can

Not 3 years, 3 months. Heres a before picture

nice, i dont get your tatoo tho

Immaculate chest. Stats and how long lifting?

Let's play a game Veeky Forums, how many months have passed since this pic and

this pic? Also, bf estimate on first one, please? I can't tell myself, thank you.

You need to bulk more. Way more.

You look like me from the future. Hopefully. Good effort

Dude in that first pic, you looked like a corpse someone pulled out of Auschwitz. EAT. lift. EAT.

You will "appear" to be bigger if you cut, as your muscles will become more defined. I'd go for a cut.

Thanks user, good luck.

He said 3 months learn how to read

>that phone case
>that facial hair
You'd make a great trap.

5 10, ~185 lbs, 3 or4 years lifting, mostly not knowing what I was doing in high school, with a couple large breaks. 325 bench(365 before break), ~420 squat (don't max often because of hereditary knee problem)

Pls rate
6'2" 207

5'9 170

mirin, how long liftan? Any before pics?

about 3 years? Pic is me at about 135 lbs

thx

1100 lb total, 172 lbs. ill cut if I get any fatter

wtf
I'm at a 1060 total, weigh 180 and have less fat...WTF broseph

"around" 11, probably a bit higher than yours. im not maxing till after new year. im only 5'7? dunno

hes a manlet

you need legs full stop

t. liftless in Seattle

What do you faggots think I need to hit more. Unflexed abs

870 lbs

7'11".

i dont bench or diddly, but i maul moose's reguarly and squat their corpses

6'00
Did my first squats and bench press on monday. Legs still sore as fuck. When will I recover from the soreness I am supposed to continue my training tonight but walking up the stairs gives me pain.

Hey friends, how am I doing?

Your pal,

user

6'1" 191lbs

just bulk

U look sick bruv, keep doing whatever it is you're doing.dont take any advise from the dingdongs on his board

what's with the silly tattoo?

>870 lbs
>7'11".
Bearly acceptable stats, you should kill yourself and get mounted on a wall.

Fuckin mirin hard

You gotta eat more brother, your back would look good with more weight on you

Well I'm mirin if that means anything

5'11 165 trying to lean bulk until I get to 170-175

Pic is a little older I don't have a recent oneThis is me

Sexy.

>The secret to big arms is big legs

What did he mean by this?

Mirn!

6,1 160 Escaping DYEL

How to big legs? It's not even like I skip leg day.

6'3 195lbs

leg press

In addition to squats?

5'10"
173 lb.

Any tips on how to add mass to chest?
Also tips for abs?

Dating older woman who insists I don't shave. Guess that whole thing about older chicks digging body hair isn't bullshit afterall.

yea

Weighted dips for chest

Does that target a specfic area? I heard the lower area of your pecs.

5' 9" 180

It targets the fuck out of your pecs, yeah

lats and chest a bit, otherwise pretty aesthetic desu

Also back

When your body is growing it will do its best to stay proportional. Some people hit nothing but arms and hit a plateau on size because they never train legs then get on juice to get even bigger and look goofy as fuck with chicken legs.

Exactly as said.

Don't focus entirely on getting your arms bigger because you won't make gains that way. Hitting each muscle group during the week (I like to hit each twice: one lighter workout (still going hard) and one heavy), doing compound exercises, and giving those muscles time to rest has worked best for me.

For you once fatties, was it hard for you to see change when you started? I started a bit over a month ago, and I don't really see much change outside of my arms and legs. My pants aren't any looser, nor are my shirts.