Why hasnt there been a succesful healthy fast food chain yet?

I realize healthy and fast food kind of contradict eachother but I just feel like theres an opportunity for something. Just a place that serves healthy meals like lean white meat, veggies, rice, fruit etc. for a low price. Something that could be trusted by the fitness community and eventually every typical fitness white girl will meme on Instagram and twitter. I dont know, maybe im overestimating the amount of people that want to eat healthy

Other urls found in this thread:

cultures-restaurants.com/en/menu.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cost, and flavor are the biggest things. Fresh foods without preservatives are hard to stock and sell without spoiling, and will usually just taste too bland to fit the addictive fast food market. Plus most people who eat clean do so with their own cooking.

Now fast food that looked healthy but wasn't and still tasted great would be a gold mine.

People who eat fast food are retards/niggers/poor.

If you want to scam liberal white people then take a look at "whole foods/organic foods/salad bar/veg restaurants/etc" for 900% mark up garbage from the grocery store.

If you want an actual "bodybuilding" fast food joint, which legit has tons of meat, complex carbs and vegetables, then sorry but that shit has absolutely 0 chance of making money, the best you can do is scam lazy idiots with your "bodybuilder readymeal deliveries for only 6$ per 400 calories" ala rich piana.

Oh like chipotle

Isn't Subway bretty close? Not great but as healthy as the fast food model can get imo

>old, frozen, mystery meat with absolutely revolting hygiene and food safety standards
>withered vegetables
>bread, the carb source that even people on GH + insulin consider "dirty/sub optimal"
>10x more expensive than making your own sandwich which will have far better taste, quality and done with clean non-immigrant hands

Don't fall for the memes.

chipotle is only healthy if you choose the right options, it got lucky with white girls who treat it as god that can do no wrong. More variety would help too

Haters are gonna hate but subway is bretty gud. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with bread.

I would much rather have subway than a short big Mac. Also go easy on the mayo.

like I said its the best you're gonna get in a fast food setting. Quality meat is expensive, and if it's organic/fresh doesn't last long. Their veggies are alright, I don't go often but I get spinach when I do and it's always crisp enough, probably sprayed with preservatives tho.

Idk what to tell you if you're too stupid to understand logistics

>maybe im overestimating the amount of people that want to eat healthy

You kind of are. Most people who eat healthy can make their own tasty shit for cheaper/more to taste than what sort of service you're talking about could provide.

>If you want to scam liberal white people then take a look at "whole foods/organic foods/salad bar/veg restaurants/etc" for 900% mark up garbage from the grocery store.

This is about as close as to what OP's idea can be in reality, lol

OR YOU COULD JUST FUCKEN MAKE A SANDWICH AT HOME, PUT IT IN A SANDWICH BAG AND FUCKING EAT IT AT WORK OR THE GYM OR SOMETHING IF YOURE TOO EMBARASSED TO EAT SHOULDER STEAKS + VEGGIES FROM THE TUPPERWARE OR SOMETHING

desu I don't get how people fall for the whole food and organic meme, it's all a pretty much a scam.

this

stupid faggot

There's a Clean Eatz where I live. Pretty much healthy fast food. It'll probably go out of business since they put it in fucking West Virginia.

>t. triggered jared

never heard of this, sounds legit though, smart name

It's pretty damn decent. Tastes good and doesn't cost more than 5-6 bucks for a meal. I just don't think it'll have staying power in the area they put it in.

oh shit dude my bad, sorry for being a dumbass. No clue why I brought up healthy fast food in response to OP, I must be fucking retarded.

Not a chain, but Döner is pretty healthy, right?

serious?

>People who eat fast food are retards/niggers/poor.
We have eaten fast food since Mesopotamia, bro. We only started hating it after WW2, for some reason.

Basically, YOU are the nigger pleb. Pay homage, bro.

The masses basically want sugar cooked in fat and will consume that to no end. That "restaurant" taste you get eating out or eating fast food is butter.
If you're not shoving sugar and fat into peoples faces then you can cut out that whole demographic and like 3/5 of your profits. So your prices have to go up simply because of reduced sales not even how much the items cost you but your running costs end up dictating your prices assuming you stick to the fast food model.

Now you're appealing to a whole new demo that has the money to eat what you're selling and likes taking pictures of their food. The whole "fast food" thing might not appeal to them because they're middle/upper middle class and like taking pictures and probably have time to eat.

Basically you start with your idea and by the time you're done hashing it out you have a fucking Chipotle or you're retarded and start a business that fails.

600 cals and depending on sauce, not very fat, also many vegetables (depending on the store, though).

Must an American's wet dream.

t. mcdonalds brah

Bryn & Danes is literally healthy fast food. They have sore but it's 100 percent natural still no good for you but other than that it's what you describe basically but better good than fucking white male rice and chicken which is for blacks

Fuck off dude, we all know home cooking meals is the healthiest option but that isnt what this thread is about.

There's an extreme pita near me that seems pretty legit in terms of "healthiness" they show calories for all their shit and they tend to be low calorie in general. Also tastes pretty good.

>doner
>600 cals

AHAHAHHAHAHAHH

AHAHHAHAHHHAHAH

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

fucking stupid brit, the bread and sauce alone is 600 calories, pure carb and some fat.

the doner meat are reject fat and tendons, barely any protein.

Fucking ahmed.

you made me crave one

Or just IF and eat whatever the fuk you wanna eat

zoes kitchen comes pretty close, but it costs 11$ for a tiny piece of grilled chicken and Mediterranean slaw

Speaking of healthier fast food alternatives, check out this restaurant I found at a local mall food court the other day.

cultures-restaurants.com/en/menu.php

Choose "Culture bowls" on the left hand side. I ordered the southwest option. Too much brown rice and not enough toppings. Canadian restaurant. $9.50 expensive. Tasted decent though.

>enter subway

Bro you need to get a new image macro to use I keep seeing your stupid picture with the same name accompanied by shit tier bait.

>the bread and sauce alone is 600 calories
No it isn't stop exaggerating
>the doner meat are reject fat and tendons, barely any protein
Buy it from a place that isn't shit and it won't be you stupid fuck

Also
>Fucking ahmed
>getting mad enough to shitpost like this just because someone likes middle eastern food

And togos and Panera, and chipotle and I know I'm missing one... Bottom line ain't nothing new under the sun especially when it comes to makin that sweet sweet chedder dough CREAM. Money.

>rather have subway than a big mac
MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING FOOD!!!

>Now fast food that looked healthy but wasn't and still tasted great would be a gold mine.

>nothing wrong with bread
>bread smells like plastic when it's being heated up

enjoy your subway bro

That could be from the silicone it's baked on and not the dough itself.

if I can smell it, fumes are getting into the bread.

not sure if that checks out science-wise, but it fits my food autism.

Fuck Panera. Over priced garbage with shit macros full of salt and fat. It isn't really healthy in anyway. It just brands itself that way and gets away with it for whatever reason.

Lol can't argue with that.
>tfw your nanna ain't at home cooking up your post workout meal.

Hey fuck you buddy bread is awesome.
Not subway's though, that shit is trash.

I know it literally fits the >gold mine
Parameters. keep up with the convo. Oh and salt isn't that bad for you. Unless you're fifty with high blood pressure.

>Most restaurants
>Using real butter
Lol no
Also fuck you, butter is awesome.

Here we have Cafe Yumm. It boasts their original sauce as it's stand out, but it's basically rice and beans. 5th the sauce is great rich in vitamin C. I hope it takes off.

>looks healthy
check
>actually healthy and tastes good
no you have to sacrifice one of the two

There was this shit hot health/gym culture place near my office, pan-seared beef strips on peri rice, chilli sauce, sweet potato mash, bit of steamed spinach on there, all for under £5, fucking fantastic.
But all the staff got fucked for doing cocaine on their shifts or something and then they closed down, a damn shame.

>every job ever

why does this war on drugs even exist?

You either drink beer, smoke weed, smoke rocks, smoke meth, or are boring

>successful
>healthy
>fast
Pick two...

>successful/healthy
Not gonna be fast because of prep time.

>successful/fast
Not gonna be healthy.

>healthy/fast
Not gonna be successful because of cost of ingredients.

What is good even? This thread is just full of people saying everything is bad, well not this thread, this board, every single food is bad somehow or according to some study... so what's there left?

Cafe yumm is where it's at. 9$ for 1k calories if you're bulking, and less if you're not

>boring if you don't do drugs
Boring is unrelated to doing drugs or not. Or else you have an addict's sense of fun

>the feeling of fun is unrelated to doing drugs or not
idiot

>drugs = fun

Unhealthy food tastes better

>Old withered vegetables

Is this a euro meme? Any remotely busy subway is always as fresh as your grocery store.

Bread tends to be made with vegetable oils

markets user.

90% of all people are complete and utter degenerate failures when it comes to food.

All of them are in the shadow of sugary treats.

Most of them also dont even bother to read the label. They have no idea what the additives are and never even googled at least one thing to see if its safe for consumption.

You cant make a thing for 10% of the population. The store chain that I am in here basically serves the middle class and a little bit higher here, and yet the actual non additive products are still somewhat uncommon.

90% of the people should probably just kill themselves, bunch of fags they are.

Why don't you just make a cheeseburger at home and take it to work with you?

It's weird. Honestly, I kind of like Subway and when I'm done with the gym, I usually crave a sandwich sometimes for dinner, and I think of Subway. But then I eat the sandwich and it instantly fills me up, not in a good way, and I'm sick for like the whole night. I also get like this weird trashy after-smell on my hands when I'm done. That experience just makes me so turned off from Subway for like a month or so.

It was good going down though.

pathetic

Chipotle ?