Spend the best years of your life lifting in the gym and shit posting on Veeky Forums while eating food that tastes...

>spend the best years of your life lifting in the gym and shit posting on Veeky Forums while eating food that tastes like horse shit
>meanwhile at a hot huge titted blonde girls place

that guy (who isn;t you) looks like a scum bag

dumb /pol/poster

That's a prostitute.

> trying this hard to kill my gains
Noce try dyel

The fact that she would hook up with (that type of person) proves that nothing of value was lost.

You know the difference between you, that whore and that goat fucker? None, all of you are undermensch.

They are undermensch by filming such bullshit, trying to promote their egos in such way.
You are undermensch by being jealous and frustrated because of their behavior.
They are immature in their way. You are immature in your way.

this tbqh

Nice rack but looks like a chavvy skank who will scream at him all the time, cheat all the time - he will abuse her and in general their lives will be total catastrophes. That's not worth some big tits.

You can see where she stores all the gains she stole

Fuckin goblin

you don't need gains to hang out with a women. It It's sad to lift for women.

*tips fedora*

Es heißt Untermensch du zurück gebliebener Spast, häng dich auf

>Stockholm
>Sverige
EVERY SINGLE TIME
TAKE ME AWAY

>implying that lifting consumes your entire schedule and you wont be able to have a gf or spend time with friends
Nice try dyel fag

> tfw born just in time for the Great European Race War

"zurückgeblieben" schreibt man zusammen du Untermensch, häng dich auf.

>undermensch

>American LARPing

With that logic, you are an undermensch by responding to this post

Doesn't matter to me at all bro.
Why do you care what other people do with their lives? Just fucking work on yourself and maybe girls will give a shit about you.

she slowly removes his arm and gets back up, clearly uncomfortable, go save her

lifting is not something for getting women more easily. lifting is about feeling superior to other men, being able to recover from narcissistic injuries more easily and feeding that grandiose ego.

No, dumbass. He's an ubermensch because he is informing you about it.

as Beautiful as she is, she is a degenerate piece of garbage communing with that sub-human
So her and other rape fetishist woman of that ilk must be sterilized and ignored
Go forth and conquer worthy maidens my friends.

why do some get laid and others dont
i just dont know anymore

ITT