Slowly getting out of a heavy depression...

Slowly getting out of a heavy depression. Ive been locked in my room now for a whole month since my ex dumped my sorry ass, I got fired two days after and failed an exam the same week.
Life is slowly getting back to normal, I just need one thing that has never been a part of my life.
How the fuck do I find the motivation to get my ass to the gym? How did you guys start?

I'm sorry to hear that user.

All you have to do is go to the gym regularly for at least 3 weeks. Make sure to follow a diet as well. If you hate it after 3 weeks, don't go. But, if you really enjoyed those 3 weeks, continue going. Eventually it'll feel normal, and the days when you skip all feel weird. Basically, you're never going to stick to something you hate, so if you really hate it after 3 weeks, the gym is not your thing and you'll never make it.

Also, mires and compliments help as well.

damn you sound pathetic. get your shit together ffs, waste of flesh and resources

Get fucked man, my life got flipped upside down in a week. It will happen to you sooner or later and you know it.

know this feel. Won't ever let another girl ruin my life. They will literally cause you to lose tens of thousands of dollars

How long have you been lifting?

>How the fuck do I find the motivation to get my ass to the gym? How did you guys start?
motivation comes after you've started going. going there the first time will always be difficult.

What do you mean, find the motivation? It's there or its not.

If you want to climb a mountain you climb a mountain. If you want a job you apply for it. If you want to get in shape you work out. Motivation really isn't relevant, you just have to get on with it. If your motivation isn't there, nothing anyone can say or do will help you.

All i can think of to suggest is to learn everything you can about how to achieve your training goals. In fact, setting goals is step #1 before all else. Before you join a gym, do this. Ask yourself what you want - fat loss, muscle gain, strength gain, a combination of these...then read up on how to get there.

Yeah I just simply couldnĀ“t focus on my job anymore.
I worked at a super fancy restaurant and I just couldnĀ“t get fucked to give a shit about the guests anymore.

This, first session is hard, second is harder, third is hardest then after that it gets easier and easier even when adding weight to lifts.

T. someone who took a few months off to focus solely on Uni and got back into it, everything ached day after first day, even worse next, was worst at third but got better till I was at where I left off.

I mean what made you say "fuck it" and go to the gym for the first time in your life.

Not long. I started out in July this year but have been going very consistently. It's become a bit of a hobby, so it's not really something I'd have to drag myself to.

>the hottest girls in the picture have dark hair and eyes
Nice

>meet nice girl
>fall in love
>we date for almost two years now
>she had a truly terrible childhood
>We move into empty house owned by her family together
>I get a job to support us
>always trying to make her happy, but have my bad moments
>her depression gets worse and worse
>watch helplessly as she sinks lower
>stops going to school, stops hanging out with her friends
>Goes to mental hospital for a bit
>stops taking medication as soon as leaves, says the hospital was awful and she never wants to go back
>tries to sleep almost all day until I get home
>we start fighting more because I'm having a hard time trying to support the both of us and I need her help
>Stress of all this is driving me crazy
>she tells me a few days ago she just wants to kill herself
>try everything I can to convince her not to
>it all just goes over her head
>lights are on but no one is home
>pretty sure she's actually going to do it soon
>know she's already got a plan
>at work right now
>when I get home, going to ask her if that's what she really wants
>if so, probably going to cry a lot but ultimately support her decision
>Tfw the love of my life won't be here much longer

Can I lift the pain away, Veeky Forums?

Not him but I was tired of being unattractive and a virgin and feeling tired all the time.
Plus nobody wants to be the fat dad that isn't respected by his children.

>if so, probably going to cry a lot but ultimately support her decision
Fuck that noise
Fight till the last breath m8
Even if she does do it would you be able to live with yourself knowing you didn't give 100%?

The wonders of swedish women

What else is there to give, user?
All I can offer are words. If she still wants to do it and thinks that's what will make her happy, then who am I to tell her otherwise?
I love her but I think this is really her call.
Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. I don't know what the fuck to do.

Why in the fuck would you support someone to commit suicide, specially someone you love? She is depressed, she obviously doesnt want help and she'll never want, you have to take her to help, even against her will.

She called me crying from the mental hospital every night she was there saying she hated it and wanted to come home. She refuses to go to a doctor, therapist, or take medication.
What am I supposed to do? If the hospital didn't help the first time, why would it work now? And she'd hate my guts if I sent her back

>100% financially supporting a girl you've known for 2 years
You're a beta. Should've dumped her ass a long time ago.

Now you're stuck with a suicidal freeloader who will haunt you for the rest of your life when she pulls the trigger.

>You're a beta.
Kek I know. I can't go back now though, nigger.

Then its she hating you or her brains spilled all over your bathroom

I guess so, man...
Alright well lunch breaks over.
See you sick cunts later.

>How the fuck do I find the motivation to get my ass to the gym? How did you guys start?

Forget motivation.
You need to build habits!

To add to other anons, OP find yourself a routine before you go to the gym or you'll just fuck around and accomplish nothing and feel like it was pointless and you'll never go back. Just read SS and replace power cleans with rows because fuck anyone who says otherwise, a novice who has never touched a barbell in his life will never learn the technique from a fucking book/watching videos, it needs to be coached.