Will this ever be topped?

Will this ever be topped?

Is that what God mode looks like?

Ronnie Coleman in 98 and 99

Flex Wheeler in 93 is a work of art

holy shit he was big

To me, this is still the pinnacle.

I think Cutler still bigger. This is probably the human limit by the way.

In tearms of sheer mass Ronnie Coleman was 298 lbs in 2005, but you can find even bigger guys if you look outside the olympia.

Someone like Kovac was over 400 lbs during off-season and soomething like 330 lbs on contest day.

Their thighs look like those eggs from Alien.

>Being a bloated insulin monster that is unaesthetic.
>Putting hard work and effort into building your body into proportions that are aestheticly pleasing.

Reminder theres more to body building than eating and lifting heavy weight.

>Reminder theres more to body building than eating and lifting heavy weight.
Roids?

Roids are just a means to push past your bodys genetic potential. The most important part of bodybuilding is knowing how to build in proportion instead of for huge mass.

Whats with Cutlers right baby-bicep?

They don't look human in that pic

It's already been topped friendo

Cutler and Coleman's bodies were in proportion.
Godly proportion.

Seriously fuck off. You fell for the Arnold bullshit call out at Mr Olympia (iirc) saying nobody wants to look like these guys, but all he did was move the goalposts.

It's called bodyBUILDING. Arnold and all those guys got as big as they could with their drugs. They usually cycled off after season because dbol is a hell of a drug.

I don't even follow or like bodybuilding, but c'mon, they already have a 212 class what more do you want?

Phil has the shoulders of a prepubescent girl....

Big Lenny is over 300 lean he's the pinnacle of human performance

Their stomachs were bloated and their legs were way to big and thick. Just because you can build it bigger doesnt mean you should. A pair of legs that are smaller than your large upper body is much more pleasing than huge legs and lats that look like they compromise their living.

Yes arnie and all of them used roids but they werent insecure "men" who felt that they needed to be the biggest and push themselves to the human limit with fatal drugs like insulin. They focused on building big yet beatiful bodies they didnt hurt to look at like jay and ronnie.

Big Lenny was robbed at the ruby classic this year... and last year... and the year before that and so on..

Sick of all these cookie cutters

God mode
Nobody wants to be this big. You can't function without constant food, you can even run from one end of the gym to the other without being winded, and your penis looks pathetic. I can understand the hate from arnold and I can understand the people that say arnold is a jelly old guy missing the glory days. But I'd rather look like this than op pic

He really was one of a kind,jesus.

God damn politics man

If they ever more the Olympia before the ramadan, ramy would reign uncontested.

But as is, he always looks 5 weeks out.

*move the olympia.

I need to go to sleep, fucking pause squats.

>does ramadan because he is devout and religious muslim

>injects drugs in his body

Makes no sense....

>there are people who actually admire modern bodybuilding "aesthetics"

kill yourself

Coleman during his best years is literally in a league of his own

Islam has no rules against Injecting yourself with drugs so...

In fact islam only takes issue with intoxicants, which steroids do not qualify as.

Point Is moot

Is he natty? He looks like he might be using creatine

>yfw you notice the photoshopped jeans