How can I get fit for becoming an Navy Seal? I'm

How can I get fit for becoming an Navy Seal? I'm
up to do anything to become a Navy Seal, give me your toughest workout/training.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QomBlE848Zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 20, BITCH

running in the cold.

/done and thread

everything else will be tought to you when you get there. which you won't get there. if i had a nickel for every kid i knew that joined the navy to become a SEAL, i could buy a new truck. you probably aren't even in the NAVY yet... do you realize how slim the odds are for you actually seeing it through?

set some realistic goals like actually getting into the military first. become a PT stud and you might get into special forces one day. MIGHT. but i fucking doubt it.

The bogus prize is the US Navy?

That's actually a fucking sweet deal.

don't get hurt for sets of 100.

That's really the biggest thing. Don't get hurt. Some people are just genetically more fragile than others.

If you like homosexual intercourse then yeah

How about only having 4 hours a sleep a night and eating below 500 calories a day, none of which are from protein. All while watching your muscles starve themselves to death and your mental state slowly deteriorating due to the lack of sleep and physical exhaustion.

That is what basic training was for me. Went there all buff, came out losing 50% of my gains which took me a few months to get back. Never again.

You dont join the military to become fit, you join to have your body used and trashed once you're broken.

Retiring at 40 is pretty sweet too.

I've seen a lot of people who have been to buds say that you eat a lot there and never go hungry.

it wasnt buds for me, i am talking about ranger school for army

Don't have a mentality like this little bitch here

>exército br
Mas que vontade você tem de cortar batatas meu brother, será que não dá pra você capinar o meu lote também?

Piggybacking off of OP
What about getting fit for PJ mode?

Sfas for me next month. Gon be cold.
Fml

Good luck to the other special ops hopefuls in here.

Dont fuck up. Dont you dare bitch out and quit. No one can make you, so dont.

There are entire websites that exist just to provide wannabe SEALs with training programs designed to take people from couch potato to BUDS crushing badass, and you're asking Veeky Forums? Something tells me you're going to spend your enlistment scraping up seagull shit.

SPIC

youtu.be/QomBlE848Zs

Lmao have fun.
The military is cutting manpower and discharging left and right.
The SF get the special honor of going to commit terrorist actions in the name of oil without allies or government to back them up. If you ever get caught and it will and does happen, you will be ignored and ultimately murdered.
Meanwhile nothing you do will be useful to anyone willing to pay you above minimum wage when you get out.
And have fun with the VA, nothing more needs to be said there.

Except they routinely discharge enlisted before pension time.
Good family there.

Learn to drown yourself without dying.

Yeah? Go run right now. And then swim. Get comfortable in the water. Swim fast and efficient. Get good at pull ups and dips. Get some strength.

Train like you want to go to BUD/S and be a pt stud.
But really fucking think about what you want to do. Why do you want to be a SEAL? Being a SEAL sucks. It's nothing but stupid fucking pain and misery, and you still get treated like shit throughout your entire career. It doesn't get better. What's the point? You can live comfortably and still be in the military and serve your country.

But maybe you like the pain and suffering. Absolute misery. Being tested way beyond your limits. Being apart of something that 1% of the 1% of the US population who join the military truly understand and would die for.

When you go all in, you go all in. There is no backing out once you're even halfway in. The community will be your life, and there is nothing else for you.

So really fucking think about if this is the direction you want to take in your life, bud. Because I'm tired of seeing sheltered, limp wristed kids who saw some movie or read some book and told themselves that they can be SEALs.

Almost 9/10, they fucking quit. They cry. They get angry. They get depressed. They quit.

Think.
And then push towards it. The only one who can stop you is you. Know what you are getting into