I've lost a bunch of weight, but my loose stomach fat and mantits aren't going anywhere

I've lost a bunch of weight, but my loose stomach fat and mantits aren't going anywhere.
How to deal with this shit? Just keep working out and hope shit'll get better eventually?

Yes, you have more to go. Your skin looks loose, and hopefully that will tighten back up over time.

Keep going. The problem you are facing is that you don't control where fat is lost so your body can go through some weird nonideal shapes on the way to normality

you have really nice tits... not even kidding. drink less water

You're a big guy

Literally this keep it up

For you

you're still pretty fat. keep going.

You're still really fat. Keep losing weight. You have a while to go

Don't expect anything for a good 6 months. Grats on your progress but you still a big ol doughy fella

You still have a lot of stomach fat.

Not op but worried about loose skin as well.
Went from 235 down to 180 and feel good but still kinda chunky.
6'. 23 y/o
Will I have loose skin if I get my body fat down to say 5% after a lot of hard work? Or is it possible to eventually get a 6 pack?

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught. Now what's the next step of your Master Plan™?

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

need to worry about that gyno but other than that just workout and hope for the best. Stop eating KFC

I want to titty fuck you, bro

This, those are some banging tits you got there

He's the mercenary... the Mosquito Man...

Yeah, no fucking wonder. I thought it was all just fat, but I'm pretty sure there's some heavy gyno here.
Fuck, guess I'll be Robert Paulson until I can save up for surgery

Manboobs are usually due to hormonal issues. Go check your estradiol and prolactin levels.If they don't go away with continued weight loss, that is.

What I've heard is the same advice as always - eat right and do some abs.

On a similar note, are the lines across my lower stomach normal? Is that because I'm still fattish?

legit looks like gyno but you may also have a big chest underneath and lots of fat.

But i'm fatter than you and my chest looks like pecs with fat sagging over it. Yours legit looks like boobs, so it may def be gyno.

I'd fugg desu

>Is that because I'm still fattish?

Yes. Your pants are too tight fatty

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you've got gyno, bro.

In any case, focus on strength training and proper nutrition. You won't look better instantly, or even soon, but you will benefit greatly from increasing your muscle mass, and it will help you burn off your fat.

Thanks manlet, you're a real lifesaver

No but on the real, this will happen to you if you put on tight pants no matter how skinny you are. Don't feel discouraged by it.

Similar situation (I think) was real fat and lost weight at a reasonable pace now I haven't seen change in a while.

You wearing an invisible bra bro?

Oh... welp now I feel like an asshole for getting too defensive too quick
I'm sorry! Thank you!

... I'm sorry!

post weekly workout routine including weights, I'm sure it's a bunch of bullshit

and what is your average daily meal?

noice

whats wrong with drinking water?

No. Why.

I want to caress your tits

They're either from your pants being tight or areas where fat tends to fold over (if you bend over/slouched)

Cause your tits are surprisingly perky for DD cups.

There's no "-ish" involved

Read the sticky

Post more, I like that gyno

people are retarded on this board, dont stop drinking water. and go elsewhere for actual advice

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

yeah, this shit is getting too Veeky Forums for me
here are the tits, I'm gonna gtfo

pls be b8

I'd fuck you op, lay you down make you feel nice and comfortable and fuck you like the little slam piggy you are, I'm not gonna stop till you beg me for my cummies all over your fat little piggy titties.

thirsty pajeets leave now

>you don't control where fat is lost so your body can go through some weird nonideal shapes

Saying it like that could cause a bit of misunderstanding. You can't control where the you lose fat but fat loss doesn't happen randomly. Fat is lost and gained uniformly throughout the body according to the person's own fat distribution.

hot damn dude....n-no homo..

3 easy steps to fix yourself

> start lifting
>start eating
>shave that fucking disgusting pubes and happy trail

you dont have a gyno you just have plenty of fat still stored in your chest area which should go away with muscle development and lowering your bf

So that's what negative test levels looks like

I showed this to my girlfriend, she's jelly as fuck, those must be at least DD.

>be a fat
>start lifting and eating right
>lose a ton of weight
>fat goes away almost everywhere
>left and right side of my belly shrink
>belly still sticks out to the front as much as I did when I was full fat
>now look like a skinny dude with a huge, round, firm pot belly that sticks out
>look pregnant

t...thanks Veeky Forums

look into raloxifene

y-you made it user!

please post a webm of you rubbing oil on them

Stop doing chest workouts until you drop more fat, you're just pushing up the fat and making it look like tits.

holy fuck

You are fat as fuck. I had obesity related health issues and I was still thinner than you wtf

What are these feelings?

nice gyno bro

user, I...

Jesus fuck, them tiddies are pretty spectacular.

jesus chrst wtf is this get me out

Damn. If my friend had titties like this I'd consider asking if he'd give me a tit fuck.
no homo just to help a bro out

It comes from your fat rolling while sitting.

grill?