Why do women always think height automatically = physical strength

Why do women always think height automatically = physical strength.

> be me
>5'11 170 ~15 bf%
>talking with girl and one of my friends at college
>friend is 6'0+ and also fit
>girl is between my friend and my height, not obese but overweight and unfit
>friend took Judo in HS so he sometimes shows me how to do some stuff
>know how to do some throws
>somehow gets to my friend saying I should throw her for whatever reason
>girl says I wouldn't be able to throw her and cites her being taller as the reason

I would definitely be able to throw her, she is obviously not strong enough to stop me and not fat enough that I couldnt handle her sheer bodymass. Why do they think like this? In HS some girl 40 pounds lighter than me thought she could legitimately beat me up because we were about the same height.

>5'11 170lbs 15% bodyfat

you're skinnyfat skelly why would anyone assume you had any physical capabilities at all?

Why didn't you throw her nigga?

she would prolly say I raped and abused her

This thread would have been good if it included

>throw her

now it isn't very good OP.

Because it would have been
>throw her
>reported to campus police

Girls don't understand body composition differences between men and women. Generally physical size (height/thickness) is a pretty good at a glance metric of strength when comparing apples to apples. But women don't understand that they are fucking oranges.

Females over 5'7 disgust me. I won't even associate with them. This is the root of your problem.

t. 5'8"

This is manlet mentality

he's 170lbs and claims 15% bodyfat(which means he's actually 20%+).

the average american female probably outmuscles him.

Is it tho? A girl was getting rowdy with me because I won an arm wrestle against her, so she started hitting me. It got annoying so I told her to stop and said three more times and I would retaliate. Ofc she continued so I lightly punched her in the abdomen. Almost got suspended because she told the office that I falcon punched her stomach and bruised her.

20% bf is still skelly mode tho

So you are used to get in fights with girls?
Are always girls challenging you over strenght?
How skinny do you look?

for someone who's 5'11, 170lbs 20% bodyfat would look like this, except with a significant muffin top and pot belly, mantits and a double chin.

This is why when a girl doubts your strength you need to punch her in the face to show who's the strongest.

Manlets can punch really hard, it's something to do with short limbs.

Btw why didn't you tell us this story from the beginning?

Because it doesn't demonstrate the mentality as well

that was a shit test
you failed, and from the sound of it you've been failing them for a very long time

Neither do men
Every fucking time a girl lifts something proportionally heavy, it's met with "holy fuck I can outlift that I wish I was born a girl I could crush every PL competition"

even in real life, I've heard people say shit along the lines of "holy shit you can't do 10 pushups?" to an untrained girl

What should have been my response then? Throw her and look like an insecure faggot who can only get violent in response to challenges?

If you even consider a challenge from a woman to be serious you are a manlet, keeping a calm demeanor during any shit test and being dismissive will get you lots of pussy

Well....dude.....these are like.... 10 fucking pushups. Come the fuck on. I think that over 90% of untrained guys (at least in europe) can do around 20.

what is 'amused mastery'?

Girls are stupid. Next question.

You claim to know judo but can't get wrist control on a girl? Seriously consider suicide

You think wrong

Fpbp. OP you're a fucking shrimp

>tfw 5'11" 175 with wide hips and a predisposition to muffintop fat deposits
fucking kill me

cmon bro, they just want to get physical. aka fuck you.

chad normies cant even realize their good fortune

I'm short, attractive face and can be pretty timid. People, esp girls automatically assume I'd get my ass beat despite the fact that I'm in like the 1% of the 1% in terms of how many times I've beat peoples' ass.

One big guy randomly said he wanted to 'beat someone's ass tonight' and wanted that person to be me. We squared up and he tried to kick me. I grabbed his leg and hit him hard then for the rest of the fight he was trying to wrestle. He then called the cops when it was done. The girl I was with literally said he could've beaten my ass if he wanted to.

One time I knocked a guy out and he was on the floor, eyes open and arms out and shaking - stiff. I mentioned that I knocked him out and a girl said he wasn't really knocked out because his eyes were open lol. Then just attributed it to me being on coke at the time.

Girls and to a large extent, people, are all about appearances and personality factors into this. If you're slightly nerdy then people will always think less of you.

Not a girl I would want to fuck tho

It was a shit test, she was bantering with you. She probably just wanted an excuse to initiate physical contact with you.

So did the girl in your school. Or she was crazy. Probably both. Women purposefully dont understand a lot of practical shit. Theyve been conditioned to, and its part of their nature.

Anyway, the shit lanklets believe is ridiculous, and youre letting this shit get to you.

You sound like a douche, no wonder all these people are teasing you.

When will they learn?

>manlet makes a habit of violence to women
>>why aren't i popular?

Right. ;)

Lmao she would only say that if youre ugly. If youre handsome she would let you.

same desu, just be a big looking dude and dont act like a total beta c uck

even if you were otter mode girls will defend u by saying shit like
>he has abs!
>he has big arms!

>Why does my baseless generalization based on nothing but my own insecurities fit into my narrative that everything in the world is awful?
Because you either got rejected once or never got that pleasure and mentally broke like a little bitch

How else can you interpret that? She straight up said that I can't throw her because she's taller than me

More like this.

> Source: i'm 5'11, 170lbs, 20% bf and a fat fuck who can only squat 130kg

> my literal brick huge phone makes me look like a manlet

The facial attractive miles may vary but those examples are true. 1% of the 1% given that not a lot of people fight.

I've been in like 50+ fights, most of which has been over the last 6 years. It's been a fight a month with a lot of months not fighting (and some years with over 12).

I'm 24 so I'm literally too old to be getting into street fights. I've only been in 2 this year. I just started training at a boxing gym I'll let you know when I go pro ;)

it's actually the complete opposite, long limbs are a mechanical advantage in throwing most types of punches, elbows, kicks, etc

short arms are only an advantage in the pocket where the longer fighter doesn't have enough room to throw, although in MMA this is mitigated by elbows and other strikes in the clinch being legal

short armed power punchers like Mike Tyson are an exception, not a rule, most legendary hitters in boxing and MMA have long limbs relative to their height

Foreman, Hearns, Shavers in boxing, guys like McGregor (6'2" inch reach at 5'9", Carwin, Anthony Johnson in MMA.

who cares you insecure fuck?

Yeah this. Im 5'5"/135lbs manlet but I routinely DL 330 without much trouble.

>Meet with few mates
>Quite a few new people, mostly girls
>We have fun night
>end of the night, I'm leaving home
>Hug with friend
>He's ~240lbs big and buff guy
>He gets excited and easily lifts me into air under my my armpits, OHP style.
>Everybody laughts including me
>"My turn"
>"Yeah right im 105kg you cant lift-"
>Lift him up and start walking, yelling "I'm taking you home now son!"
>Everyone laughs their asses off
>I leave home
>4am I get FB message, one of the new girls
>She says I was funny and she was impressed how strong I'm actually am even though I dont look like it.

Thanks I guess? After week of talking we ended up banging for few months.

Moral of the story: lift heavy and carry around your friends.

becuz it do u fuggin manlet

you put that fucker in his place

good for you brah

>she was impressed how strong I'm actually am even though I dont look like it.
thats not good bro

I do judo, im 145, if you tell me the weigh of the girl I could tell you if you could throw her or not.

Height is not a big concern in throws, weight is a major concern.

Yeah I dont care looking strong. I'm funny guy who gives off cuteish Frodo/hobbit-vibes so looking like a fucking stepladder sized meatmountain wouldn't fit me.

IMO this is the mentality that every short guy should apply, looking like a square gains you nothing, keep up the good work user

That's an impressive deadlift for your weight tough.

Thanks. 6 years ago my doctor said that I shouldnt deadlift at all due my slight lordosis and because my back was weak. I can now safely say that he wasnt right about that.

My arms are like bunch of useless fucking noodles thou but holy shit are squats/dl easy. 265squat/330dl and thats probably not even best 1rep PR i could pull off.

because a larger frame has more potential to put on muscle mass and be bigger and stronger.

A skinny lanklet can bulk up, a bulked up manlet can't get taller without having horrendous bone breaking surgery which most of them can't afford anyway because the vertically challenged earn less on average than the vertically gifted.