Friendly reminder you will never EVER lose your lower belly fat

Friendly reminder you will never EVER lose your lower belly fat.

Dnp plus yohimbine

Completely gone in 2 days

I'm on DNP so I'll guess I'll find out won't I

t. projecting

DNP did the trick

>using steroids to lose belly fat

Yep. It worked wonders.

I really, really like this meme.

>putting industrial chemicals that is designed to make explosives into your body

b-b-b-b-but it works wonders!

Way to live up to the stereotype that gym goers are idiots.

>putting industrial chemicals that is designed to make explosives into your body

Yep. It worked wonders.

>consuming pesticide to lose bodyfat

lmfao

Yep. And I lost that bodyfat.

DELET THIS

Maybe you're just a pussy

>y-y-y-y-y-y-you're just a p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pussy man

go back to /fraud/ you unmasculine faggot

Hey slackjaw get that stuttering problem fixed

Consuming explosives meant for blasting caps to turn your body into a furnace is pretty masculine

>Due to the risk associated with use it is rarely worth use. In fact, while the risk of various performance enhancing drugs are often blown out of proportion, when it comes to DNP the fear that surrounds is completely warranted.
>DNP, officially labeled as 2,4-Dinitrophenol, is classified as an industrial chemical. The compound can often be found in pressure treated wood as a fungicide, in various dyes, used in photograph development and as an insecticide. Officially, while an industrial chemical DNP is pure poison.
>Taking DNP can blind or even worse, kill you very quickly.

Good thing I'm not an insect or a fungus :^)

But do you treat your wood?

It is pressure treated yes, but I use other methods

Literally just went through 3 weeks on this shit. Aside from being dehydrated and irritable i am fine and at my leanest.

All for roughly hundred bux. Still have enoigh for another cycle too. Maybe in a couple weeks.

What dosage did you run? I paid $100 and I'll be pretty much out of pills after 3 weeks

these are worse by far

>love handle, lower belly, waist fat distribution

I fucking hate this shit. At least I get to look forward to that burn after some cardio to feel it melt away slowly but FUCK lovehandles.

>tfw you lost yours awhile ago thanks to Veeky Forums and are ripped as fuck

You obviously lost equally as many brain cells.

>Dnp = steroid

retardo detecto