What are the actual benefits of hitting legs consistently if you dont care about having an aesthetic lower body...

What are the actual benefits of hitting legs consistently if you dont care about having an aesthetic lower body? Is the whole "raises test" just bro science? I genetically have big fucking legs as is, and i dont want to exaggerate the size any more. I hit legs 3-4 times a month and all my other lifts are still progressing regularly.

pic related is not me, but very similar to the size of my legs. Most of my fat is in my legs and ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctLP6bIPbsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls respond Veeky Forums

You know the answer already senpai

Because big strong legs look powerful.

And le leg day meme is cancer. even normies laugh at small legs.

Do whatever you fucking want

I wanna dunk

T-rex mode?

I'll be spamming pic related through the new year, btw

If you appreciate the aesthetic of large legs you should work them

also I think it's important to remember that basically any functional application of strength from your body is going to involve your legs, outside of maybe arm wrestling.

Heavy lifts cause increased testosterone. Thus increasing overall performance in other lifts

you cant have an aesthetic body without training legs

just hit them once a week if you dont care about them too much but people who dont train legs at all are human trash

its literally half your fucking body

CMON MAN TWO SCOOPS

also squats help immensely with posture.

>Most of my fat is in my legs and ass.
which is why you should be building muscle in those areas...

Good vid for those with naturally big legs
youtube.com/watch?v=ctLP6bIPbsQ

Same boat as you man. I haven't trained legs all year and they haven't gotten any smaller because they're genetically big. They are weaker though so I'm just going to train really low reps from now on, see if that works for you

yep.

training legs 3-4x a month is fine to be honest. at least you're not being a bitch and not doing legs at all.

if you just want a big upper body, then do lots of upper body. doing legs is detrimental to upper body training, if anything (waste of energy).

yeah i think small legs on a guy looks retarded. so dont have small legs and a huge upper body.

but you can prioritize upper body absolutely. doing legs is only going to take focus away from getting a big upper body.

and this is coming from a guy who loves to squat and deadlift, and has only really trained lower body for long periods of time in the past. (i deadlifted 400lbs with a max bench of 100, dont be a retard like me).

do you know how many calories you burn fukken squatting?

if you do GVT squats every other day and run daily you can burn so much fukken weight

then you start doing 3 work sets of 5 reps with some ab work and deadlifts then oh shit nigger abs

Leg strength is correlated with longevity.

A men with a nice ass makes women crazy.

the strength benefits of training legs is youl be able to jump higher run faster and longer be stronger at evrtyhing that requires you to stand etc also people that say youl look like a trex are memeing as long as you train the upper body with the same volume youl look good also big legs makes your waist look smaller so the aesthetic benefits are there

Unless you squat 4 plate and deadlift 5 plate, 99% chance you're just fat. Lose weight, porky.

no squats?

you're probably just fat

but yes the hormone benefits/raising test stuff is 100% meme, it's a tiny temporary increase in test and gh that does absolutely nothing

This is 100x more for homos than girls

Same boat. i Squat 3pl8, diddy 4.5 pl8 and at this point would rather focus on building a big aesthetic upper body than training my legs heavily when they barely even fit into my jeans anymore.

But that doesn't mean that they're the weakest link in the chain of most sports movements. Training legs is helpful for fighting, though. It helps you get a stronger "shot" in wrestling, kick harder, and ads weight to your body without over tightening your upper body (taking away from hand speed or endurance).

>raises test is bro science

nope, its proven pretty strongly, its related to muscle group usage ie testosterone is released in response to how much strain.

since your muscles straddling your spine, hip and legs keeping you upright are much bigger than anything on your pathetic upperbody.

your arms and legs are like 25% of your entire muscle mass, nobody who's serious would ignore the 75%.

according to one of my friends when I asked her only certain girls like guys with big asses

nvm meant arms and chest

just to clarify OP, there are no workouts that will engage this huge muscle group that gives you proper posture as DLs.

Fat distribution to legs and ass in males is a sign of low testosterone levels.

In other words, you'll look like absolute shit but you'll have a huge ass and legs

Female friend sent me this
Yes, they do laugh at skinny legs

Wearing cargo shorts ever. That was the first mistake.

it's some random dude enjoying himself and here on the internet he's getting judged and by random girls too cowardly to say something to his face. you people are horrible.

Because your legs and ass have the biggest, strongest mucles in your body and you won't be strong without training them?

He shoulda been less dumb and trained legs too.

to be fair I don't agree with pics of strangers
however it's relevant to the topic
also back to plebbit faggot

>you

> it's some random dude enjoying himself and here on the internet he's getting judged and by random girls too cowardly to say something to his face. you people are horrible.

Have you seen anything ever said about any women on this entire website? The irony is incredible

> im a boy btw