Are face pulls better than OHP? People say OHP is hard on your shoulder joints is that true?

Are face pulls better than OHP? People say OHP is hard on your shoulder joints is that true?

Picture upsets manlets but is unrelated.

They're two completely different exercises. OHP is mostly for anterior deltoid, facepull is for posterior deltoid.

werent facepulls infamous for causing shoulder impingement?

for some reason I feel triggered with that image

I think that's upright rows.

because you're a loser and females generally don't like you. its the reason you're on fit

too real friend

literally the opposite

facepulls prevent shoulder impingment by strengthening the rotator cuff

This picture is really cute. They're both cute at both ages. Cuuute. I want to play with the blonde guy's hair and smooch him on the lips.

Nah, it's the artstyle, I guess.
Also, women generally talk to me. For some reason I act like if I don't care to look "cool". so fuck up everything.

so I fuck it up every time, sounds better

How did you get this picture of me.

The girl isn't my style tho, I like them blonde or brunette and tanned.

OHP for front delts on the same day as your benchpressing

facepulls for rear delts on the same day as your curls.

As long as youre 5"8 (you can wear boots or small lifts to get you to 5"10) and you have decent facial genetics you're gonna get 90% of women if you lift and research how to talk to women.

Case closed

>OHP and bench on the same day

>do upper/lower
>benches are on the same day as curls

Memes aside, you're pretty right desu

t. 6'1 White Burro (food)

OHP and face pulls are both really good for your shoulder health.

How in the world did you come to the conclusion that these two lifts were substitutes for each other?

>what is upper/lower split
>being this new.

You're supposed to shrug at the top of OHP. This puts less stress on the shoulders and works the traps.

I am not a clever man.