Is the "sip" a real thing ?

is the "sip" a real thing ?

also, what are the advantages of being a manlet? beside being able to put on mass easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get out of my board filthy manlet

can sit in the back seat of your boyfriends sports car comfortably, movie theatres and airplanes are more comfortable, nobody expects much from you

short men can get shredded way easier than taller guys but most importantly they BTFO tall guys when it comes to squats and deadlifts.

the ROM like 1/10 of tall guys so it doesent count

What is a sip?

When you go to the club and dance like an idiot it's not as embarrassing as if a 6'7" guy is doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc

>tfw get a Sip
>tachycardia

dude that sipper looks handsome as fuk

we need more handsomes

sometimes I wonder that would be better to kiss women if I was shorter, you know. like facing someone of your height, looking straight to her eyes. not hurting your back in order to reach her mouth

No. Expressing dominance by pulling her up into your face is VERY IMPORTANT.

More motive to learn to be a fucking pimp

lol its almost like you guys have no friends in real life, there are many manlets that get laid more often, and by hotter women than average tall dudes

oh wait

lol manlet reporting in me and my manlet friends pull more hot 18 year old ass than most taller people on this board

my face and frame are meh at best, but im not a fucking pussy

one of my best friends is tall as shit, he cant get laid to save his life, and when he does they're usually fat/ugly, and he's not even the worst looking guy, he just has no idea what hes doing, and is kind of a pussy other than when he's relying on liquid courage, but girls can smell liquid courage a mile away and you'll still just come off as a pussy, but more of a dumb drunk one

do alphas and chads watch one piece AMVs on youtube

The sip meme has gone too far.

I actually saw a skinnyfat asian dude drinking one of these in the gym. And not just a monster drink, but the white can one that gets memed everywhere.

Dude would do some dumbbell exercise in the 8-12 rep range, and take exactly one (1) sip between sets.

At one point this guy finished his monster, saw him throw it away. Later I see him drinking a white monster again. Dude brought 2 fucking monsters just to get through his workout.

also my physique fucking sucks dick comparedd to fits standards lel, i stopped lifting a year ago, dont count calories, im scrawny as fuck, just do calisthenics and drink a shit ton of milk. still look better than most people and get comments on how fit i look. have i become chad Veeky Forums?

No, Naruto

>little guy syndrome

>have i become chad Veeky Forums?
No, society's standards have just caught up with you on their race to the bottom.

I better listen to that statement since it was written in Autistic American Vernacular English

i better fuk ur bum kid

He moved it like 2 inches..

You should.

THERE IS NO REASON TO BE ALIVE IF YOU CAN'T DO DEAD lift

Welcome to the island of delusion, enjoy your stay.

Dang wtf pewdiepie is jacked now

He's a cute manlet though. He can by one of our pocket bitches.

Isn't that Acid Rain?