Do famous people lie about their height?

Is this a common thing?

This manlet Launter claims to be 5'9 but he looks more like 5'6

Justin Biener also claims to be 5'9 but he's shorter than his Taco ex-gf

Danny DeVito claims to be 6 ft tall, more like 5 ft tall

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleywellness.com/self-care/preventive-care/article/why-you-shrink-you-age
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, all of the fucking time.
There are almost no men over 5'10" in hollywood right now. Any guy who's 6 foot is shown as a giant.
Fucks sake, Shwarzenegger was BARELY 6'.

>Danny DeVito claims to be 6 ft tall

Arnie is actually 6'2".

>still posting manlet memes in almost 2017. I remember when they were funny in 2012

Yes... been going on for years. Wrestling was notorious for it making sure to have a "billed" height and weight just to make them seem bigger.

Actors do it all the time as well. Google Robert Downey Jr height and it will say 5'9" but if you ever meet the guy you know he can't be bigger than 5'7". He's barely taller than females in the same pic

Stated height was 6'2 at contest, but almost universally agreed to be utter bullshit.

I met Lewis Hamilton once and the guy is tiny, like 5'6. When Arnie interviewed the winning drivers on the podium in Australia a few years back, Lewis ribbed him about his height as Arnie wasn't much taller than him.

Yeah he's nearly 70, but he's not shrank that much.

Hollywood is full of manlets because tall people can't act or have no talent

>Arnie is actually 6'2".
I fell for it too but now know better. He's 5'11, if that.

>but user! he shrunk with age!
People really don't shrink that much. It's honestly kind of a meme. Most people lose between a quarter and a half an inch per decade after 40.

berkeleywellness.com/self-care/preventive-care/article/why-you-shrink-you-age

It's extremely unlikely he was ever 6'2.

Manlet insecurity is so powerful that not even being rich, famous, and openly lusted after by hordes of women can put a damper on it. It's no wonder the short guys on Veeky Forums constantly get triggered by blatant bait, they have all the insecurity of being short with none of the aforementioned reasons not to be.

>The irony in being so well versed and passionate on the subject.

Something bothering ya there user? Whats got ya down.

>Liam Neeson can't act

DELET THIS

Why do all super-manlets claim to be 5'9?
Is it because that's considered the cut off?

5'10 at least is the cutoff, I'm 5'11 and I'd hang myself were I even a quarter of an inch shorter

THIS

I'm a legit 5'10" barefoot and my 5'5-6" friends always say they're 5'10". Shit's annoying, especially since bitches can't judge height for shit.

I just started saying I'm 6' (sorry Veeky Forums)

>Liam Neeson
>6'4"
>tall

found the manlet

Google it yourself and look at how often he wears heels, wedges, platforms, or any combination.

if you say you're 5'6", you're 5'4"
5 7, 5 5
5 8, 5 6
5 9, 5 7
5 10, 5 7 or 8
5 11, 5 7 to 5 9
6', 5 10 to actually 6'

then after 6 foot people usually tell the truth about how tall they are. there are alpha manlets that own up tho

This tbqh.

I'm 5'11" and everyone thinks I'm 6'-6'1"
I just roll with it because people think 12% bodyfat is 5%. It's not worth correcting

Is it normal for height to fluctuate so much? I'm 5'9.5" in the morning and almost a full inch shorter by late afternoon.

/this

Yes absolutely.

I worked in film for a while and was shocked at some of the heights. As an example, I met woody Harrellson. He's about 5'8.

Also they use on film tricks to make an actor seem bigger. Put him in lifts, put him on a box, on a hill, cast a small person to be next to them.

so ur saying that guys on here that say they are 5'7/5'8/5'9 are actually like 5'5. lmao. u cant be srs

That's because you're wearing shoes, dumbass

i was near dave franco some time ago. he is like 5'5 at best

dude, no way

i saw him at a charity event in Los Angeles in like 2014

I'm a 5'9" hyper-manlet and even I towered over the guy.

he may be 1000x better looking than me and be famous and rich but at least I'm taller.

it would be unfair for the male population if he were over 6 ft

but jokes aside i am 169cm and i was clearly taller than him, and we turbomanlets are pretty good to notice shorter people than us trust me

>tfw 6'0 barefoot
>tfw a friend three inches shorter than me claims 5'11
>tfw I claim 5'11 and skew up his perception

There is a guy who is like 5'11
I'm 5'9 and he claims to be 5'8

5'5" manlet detected

I know exactly what he's doing and he's a shithead for doing it. But I also do it too sometimes by claiming 5'7 and make everyone confused.

Either that or you're even shorter than you think.

It's hilarious how people will try to argue with you about your height.

>Hey man, how tall are you?
>6'3
>Are you sure? There's no way that's right, I'm 6'2, so you must be like 6'6!

>he may be 1000x better looking than me and be famous and rich but at least I'm taller.
>at least I'm taller
>this is what Veeky Forums actually believes

Froosh would slay any of your gfs even if they were 6'+

>Danny DeVito claims to be 6 ft tall

source

that's OK bro, I'm 6'1 and I tell chicks I'm 5'10 to watch my legit 5'10 friends rage.

Are you me? I constantly complain about this. Every dude exaggerates my height so they can hold on to the lies they've convinced themselves of.