So Veeky Forums, who else here recognizes that 5'11 is master race? You're not lanklet weirdo tier...

So Veeky Forums, who else here recognizes that 5'11 is master race? You're not lanklet weirdo tier, and you have the ability to gainz like a manlet.

If you needed further proof, here's a w o m a n ' s input.

Why would I care about what some random (((girl))) says on the internet? The truth is, being tall is bad for your heart/blood flow among other things and every inch you have just decreases your longevity.

> british women
> women

pick one.

6'1 here. women here won't even look at you if your height starts with 5. i'm only ever so slightly taller than average, but can handle a girl up to about 5'9 with heels. i'm pretty happy with my height.

Fuck you britbong gtfo

>implying women can tell the difference between 5'11 and 6'1

i'm 5'11 but i say i'm 6 feet cus u gotta remember u wear socks and shoes majority of the time

Did this thread really need to exist? I'm glad my response is less than your original post so I can be happy you wasted more time in your life then I did in mine.

I'm 19 exactly 6ft bare foot. just left gym 2 hours ago a girl was walking to school in the 14-16 range legit same height as me. i want to kms

I'm 5'6 woman and best height for a guy is 6'3

The tears of a manlet who fell short (kek) of the longest inch.

>Implying

5'10 average SELF REPORTED height, lol bunch of e-statters. 5'11 master race.

heh heh yeah guys, w-who else here 5'7 master race??

tall enough your taller than a girl in heels... haha i meant taller than a girl wearing heels! F-face it, this is what women want. Lanky scrubs are only good for playing basketball!

>there are girls on the internet

>americuck
>complaining about fat women
>75% women overweight
>53% of those obese

i thought i was 5.10 but then i was leaving a shop and they had a height chart ( used to guess the height of thieves ) at the door and the 6 ft mark was way above me.

then i got home and measured myself and i am 177cm

i put on shoes and sole inserts and i am 180cm

everyone towers above me

kill me

Agreed.

6'1'' guy here, not gonna complain, but 6'3'' would be nice.

6'5''
anything under 6'2 is manlet territory and you know it

Yeah I'm 5'10, live in Scandinavian and slaying pussy has never been problem.

The equivalent male height for you is 5'11, taking into account that the stature ratio (male to female) is of ~1.075