I don't like the taste of water

>i don't like the taste of water
What dies this excuse even mean? Water has no taste.

I fucking hate people like this.
>"I only drink Coke! I don't like how water tastes"
Makes me go nuts

Only people who have Coca Cola running through their veins would say something like that.

It's the soda addiction. A healthy person is used to water so it tastes like nothing; a fat fuck treats soda like water so water tastes unusual because they're used to the surgery taste.

Some people live in areas where the municipal water supply may not only taste foul, but be unhealthy to drink.

Where I live, my water is "safe" to drink, but tastes like dirt and chlorine. I cook with it but don't drink it straight from the tap. Charcoal filters do little to help, so I buy bottled gallons of water.

I can either have the chlorine jew or the BPA jew.

This. Once I stopped drinking soda after months I tried Coke and I could literally taste the chemicals and sugar. Disgusting.

>don't like the taste of water

This. My city has either a really shitty aquifer or bad distribution because the tap has pretty hard water. Filters are the only way I can drink it

Water does, in fact, have a taste you retard.

Drink a bottle of poland spring, a bottle of Fiji water, and a bottle of distilled water. They all taste distinctly different.

Only one of those is pure water m8

I went to a shitty state college in a small town (8,000 permanent residents) and they got their water from an artesian well. Well water in and of itself is okay, except for these problems:
>agricultural runoff
>bedrock made of limestone
>high arsenic levels

All of this made for toxic water that was slimy to the touch and had a decidedly "chemical" odor. Couldn't start to describe how bad it tasted. I ran that shit through a filter three times and it still had that funk. So I drank bottled spring water for the four years I lived there.

Protip: you know you have a problem when the water is so hard that you can't wash the soap off your body in the shower.

>Drink a bottle of coke, a bottle of ice tea, and a bottle of salt water and tell me you can't taste water in those three water drinks!

I can usually taste the water in iced tea. At least, I can if I make it. But my family and I don't use very much sugar.

>tfw super sensitive to Geosmin

Nothing worse than expecting a refreshing swig of water and having it taste like dirt

Does anybody ever get that pink algae/bacteria shit that grows on their shower curtain or anywhere that water sits for a while?

Please tell me I'm not the only one.

i quite drinking soda 10 years ago in high school, and if i try and drink it again it literally is the consistency of thick semen. Shame because i actually think the taste is good, but the consistency is vomit inducing.

Try leaving a window open and the curtain fully extended after you shower. It dries the moisture better giving it less chance to grow

I don't have a window in there but I have a fan so I leave the door open and get some air circulating.

I was just afraid that it was something toxic in the water but I read that it's just an "airborne bacterium".

Yea I don't believe it's especially dangerous, although it can aggravate allergies in some. Still, it's best to just bleach it every know and then to keep things orderly and non-slippery

Soda addiction is real. I've been trying to help my friend but she's in too deep.

>This girl literally only drinks coke or alcohol with coke in it
>Looks 10 years older than she really is
>Chronically dehydrated, also has a terrible sleep schedule which doesn't help
>Constantly trying to get her to drink water, she always refuses
>She's always posting self deprecating snaps about how her face looks tired as hell all the time
>Recently she told me about how she started drinking lemonade sometimes instead of soda

Some people

a gallon of distilled water is 70 cents where i live and it taste ten times better than tap water especially when ice cold

I quit drinking soda for 2 years and when I tried it again it was just as good as it ever was.

Stop meme'ing.

I've heard people flat out say "I don't drink water" well how tf are you even alive tho?

It's not good you just have brain damage from being fat

They think they can sustain themselves with soft drinks and coffee.

only american teenagers say shit like that

>trying to help people like this

????????????

Holy shit i like my water now

Real talk the water here is GOAT (netherlands)

Water literally tastes like water, but that doesn't mean it lacks a taste.

>Water literally tastes like water
{citation needed}

Well its like describing the taste something pure like sugar, or salt. What does sugar taste like? Sweet? Tastes like sugar. The only reason we can describe it without using its own term is because we gave it another one.

>n-no murca no 3rd w-world