Would you be intimidated dating a girl taller, as tall, or nearly as tall as you?

Would you be intimidated dating a girl taller, as tall, or nearly as tall as you?

I'm 5'10" and my gf is 5'9", and although it doesn't bother me on a daily basis I really fear the moment when we'll be at some formal event and she'll use heels. But on the positive side, if this ends up working and we marry the kids will probably be tall, so there's more chance that the boy will not suffer the same beta hardships as his dad did.

dating a girl taller or same height as you isn't a problem at all

t. manlet

I'm 5'9" and would date a girl taller as long as it wasn't uncomfortable for her.

When will they learn?

>Women are 6'0
>Doggo is 5'11

I'm 6'7. I don't think I've ever even seen a girl taller than me.

Perfect height for a lady is 3" shorter than the man, so in sensible heels she's around the same height.
But weight is more important, you gotta be heavier than your gal

I'm 6'2
Girls slightly shorter than me I don't mind at all, but I can't say I've ever met a girl my height or higher who didn't look weird as fuck. If I did I'd have no problem with it, not gonna make me feel insecure, but the only taller girls I know are my uni's basketball players, and they're gangly horse-faced fucks.
If I found some kind of giant Amazon I'd still go for it tho, why not

>5'10"
>taking the subway
>cute girl who is at least 6'1" gets in
>stands right next to me
>always thought I wouldn't find taller chicks attractive
>my knees are literally shaking because of how horny I was
>I look up to see her face better
>she looks back
>I panic and immediately pretend I was looking
>I can see in the corner of my eyes her doing that "okay..." expression
>never felt so genetically compromised in my life

My fiance and I are 5'11". She doesn't wear heels often, but idgaf when she does. Quit being so fucking vain

I want to hug that dog.

>6'1
>""""""""""""""woman""""""""""""""

Some manlet did a calculation to prove it's statistically more likely for a girl 6'2 or taller to be a transgender than a real woman. So that might explain why they look "weird as fuck"

I'm 5'7" and have only been attracted to girls who are around the same height as me.

I'm 6'5 and would be intimidated because mammoth women scare the shit out of me

kek

Look at some volleyball girls. I would date one in a heartbeat. Though if the difference was more than 2 inches on her side it would start to get weird

>Some manlet did a calculation

I'm 5'7" and my exes are between 5'7" and 5'10" and I have dated three chicks that we're 5'11"+ (with one being 6'1"). I really don't mind it that much, I like tall, average and short girls. Even though the 6'1" was hilarious, we couldn't kiss easily while standing but it was fun.

Don't be a pussy and just handle a chick that is taller than you.

t. Manlet who got death by snoo snoo

So the manlet meme isn't real?

Don't let it bother you my man
When your girl is taller than you other ppl assume it's coz you're rich
But really it's coz we got big ol dicks

I only date girls taller than me

t. manlet

It depends, all the girls were really average to slightly below average with their looks except one ex, she was a literal 8.5/10.

But the Manlet meme is kind of real but overrated. I've been rejected because of my height a couple of times. For example, the 6'1" chick said that she really liked me but the height difference was too big after 2 dates. So I told her, if it's a problem for you it wouldn't work anyway so no loss here. (She kept contacting me afterwards though) Other tall girls never mentioned it as a problem.

The other ones that rejected me were about my height or less but it is still a minority of the chicks that I've dated. Chicks hit on me quite often, I assume that is because I dress well, I lift, talk a lot and appear positive/happy.

Being short does turn off some chicks but if you're very decent looking (I'm not very attractive or something) and are socially capable of talking to girls in a fun way, you can still get enough pussy.

Fuck, the one on the left would be my 10/10 if she had a bit longer hair.
No matter, she's still amazing. Thinn brunettes are my kind of thing.
As for the question, not at all - having a taller girl is my deep dark fantasy.

I do want to mention that it is not like I'm drowning in pussy or something. I might get a little more attention than the average guy my age but that's fine with me.

Many taller girls had a surplus of HGH and this explains the typical body build they have, not to mention the common horseface.

>6'7" amazon will never pick you up and handle you like a child

>She wears heels
>you wear heel lifts

What's the problem? Sure, you shouldn't wear anything bigger than 2 inches max, whereas girls can wear 4+ inches some times, but fuck it, if she's uncomfortable with height, she shouldn't be wearing mongy shoes.

I'm 5'10, if a 5'10 girl wore 4 inch+ heels, she'd probably look daft anyway.

I want to have gentle sex with a 195+ cm nordic amazon

look at that, that woman loves statham a lot. she cant wait to take him home, rip off his clothes and suck that big veiny bald dick. that woman is in love.

I'd be okay with your situation tbqh. Thing is being a 5"9 Manlet myself I know the pain but I do draw a line there was this girl over 6"8 or so who would always wear heels who was into me but it was just bizarre if I was to date her still kinda wish I'd fucked her though just as a fetished thing.

>6'7"

Gimme snu snu

>Nordic
>Amazon
Wrong.

I'm 5ft 8 and I mean I would

but I actually don't find them all that attractive
my own height is good on practical terms and kind of nice

but girls around 5ft 2 or so get me fired up tbqhfamalam

>lanklet laughing at calculations because blood can't reach his brain

All my major girlfriends have been a similar height to me, could feel odd when they were in heels but not a big deal.

Pain in the ass making out with a girl who is way shorter than you anyway. Nearly tipped over once.

Not that guy, but if anything that's a pat on the head champ.

IQ is positively correlated with height, shitforbrains.

>genius
>decided to grow too tall to fit threw doors

k den

>the Shire of Shanghai

Bullshit. Every Goliath I know ain't the brightest but I know a ton of short smart people tbqh senpai.

You better apologize before I rest my dong on your head, kiddo.

no homo?

Okay, well I'm 6'5 and studying medical physics at a university.

no homo

6'4 here and whenever I see a taller girl I get turned on lads. I wanna fuck one of those tall as fuck swimmers lads oh my.

>science
>one object correlated with another ergo it's science fact
Fuck this sort of shitty pseudo science

I've never seen a woman that tall, fires anyone that tall any good?

>correlation means nothing
What do you think science is?
Try to read a book once in a while, maybe take a course in something.

>Would you be intimidated dating a girl taller, as tall, or nearly as tall as you?
I'd be flattered that I managed to bag an amazon.

And I'm 5"7 with an IQ of 152 just saying the smartest girls I knew were usually below average height.

Correlation does not equal causation is one of the first things you learn in statistics you fucking shit lord dumbass fuck.

7/10 i post here maybe 10 times a year and you baited me hard. God damn our population is a bunch of know it all shit for brains.

It's very rare and I've only seen a handful in my life. But dang I really want some amazon pussy.

Apparently you've never heard of statistics and how literally every study depends on it.

It's not height that makes you score higher on an IQ test, it's if you are from a tall place you are likely to have a high IQ too. Places like the Philippines and aboriginals who are 5'0" with single digit IQ are what make it seem that way.

China and Japan probably more than make up for those numbers.

Now that I actually read your post I can see you have heard of statistics, you just don't know how it works.

No. I have a thing about lifting girls up and fucking them, whether they're tiny and light or big and not used to feeling small. Strongman odd object lifting and shit plus olympic lifting make so every girl is nothing to me.

>tfw she looks exactly like my ex

fuck its too early for this

I'll knock up a beautiful Amazon chick but wouldn't date her. I'm 6'1" btw