Who has hit 1/2/3/4? And how did it feel?

Who has hit 1/2/3/4? And how did it feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EbfzFB0mBrSjBFZ1NUUklHU1E/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EbfzFB0mBrYW5Sd3oxRzNRY2M/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've hit 1, 2, and 3 in that order. I'm hoping to hit the 4 next week.

1pl8 ohp/2 bench/ 3 squat/ 4 DL?

Ya

>OHP 1pl8 for reps like it's nothing (theoretical max is 1.5pl8)
>Benched 2pl8 for 1 twice (even though my theoretical max is like 2.5pl8)
>Squatted 3pl8 for 1 once (Pretty much in line with my theoretical max)
>Deadlifted 4pl8 never (even though my theoretical max is like 4.5pl8)

>theoretical higher than actual max
your form is shit

I'm on 2/3/4/5 theoretically.
You know, theoretically if I used roids.

In theory my max deadlift is 900 lbs.

Been liftan for 6 months and I've got the ohp 1pl8 and bench 2pl8. Hoping I can get the 3 and 4 before the 1 year mark.

more like I don't test my maxes that often

using a 1RM formula you fucking faggots

Don't post calculated 1RM's if you don't want to look like a moron. Trying to do you a solid here bro. If someone asks what your max is just say the weight x reps.

"""""""""""""""""""formula"""""""""""""""""""""

I've hit 4 on the DL and jack shit on the rest of the lifts. I probably *could* OHP 1 but my bench is weak as fuck.

okay you faggot
OHP: 67.5kg x7
Bench: 87.5kg x10
Squat: 105kg x10
Deadlift: 147.5kg x10

The only maxes you have are the ones you can actually do.
Why is this even an argument?

>Diddly
>x10

what is amrap

Yes

It felt okay, I am still very lonely and fairly hideous, I pray that I will die peacefully in my sleep.

I hit 1/2/3/4 a few weeks ago and I don't know what happened but my body gave up. Trying to push past 1/2/3/4 has been incredibly hard. Might be time to switch to an intermediate program I guess.

Don't tell me you did Starting Strength until you hit 1/2/3/4

That's not a bad idea at all.

That's a horrible idea bruh. Way too little volume.

What is snab ciddy?

Nah I did SL. And it's my second year lifting with the first just being me fuckin around

It doesn't matter if the linear progress is there.

I've hit 1/1/0/0

kill me

First of all it does matter if you want a nice physique.

Second of all linear progress to a 315 squat would take 18 weeks. Since he trained for 2 years it's obvious he was fucking around and deloading over and over. If he had switched from SL to an intermediate program after 3 months like you're supposed to he would've hit 1/2/3/4 at the 1 year mark or earlier.

Worked fine for me. It's not like I deloadedd a bunch just a straight shot to 1/2/3/4.

Well 1 year was fuckin around. Another 6 months I spent doing 5/3/1 and getting nowhere.

You must've deloaded or your squat would be much higher than your deadlift

Nah I started way low, with weird numbers to begin with. My year of fuckin around put all my lifts out of balance.

500 deadlift felt great

What intermediate program would you recommend?

Candito LP
2suns 531 LP
PHUL
PHAT

Check them out and make your pick.

>hit lmao 1/2/3/4 for repz
>still look like dyel faggot
>even have love handles
>fat belly

don't fall for the 1/2/3/4 meme, 2/3/4/5 is the real thing

Any reason Madcow isn't in there? That's what I was planning to move into from SL.

>TFW hit 2/3/4/5
>got a stomach bug, couldn't tell if I was pissing or shitting for a week
>couldn't hold down any proper meals for two weeks

Down to 180/308/395/485 lbs
Cannot even get close that fucking 2pl8 OHP, fuck that shit.
Also injured both of my fucking wrists when the velcro on my wristwraps ripped off the fabric.

The gods of iron don't want me to enter 2017 with a full 2/3/4/5 EDMs

i don't know if you realize this, but people can look radically different lifting the same amount of weight

i know 225x5 benchers with toothpick arms and chests, and 225x5 benchers with gigantic arms and chests

if you want to look big do more volume

Madcow is way too little volume. It's less volume than SL which also has little volume.

Probably gonna go with PHUL then, thanks.

What about Texas Method?

second this

Madcow is absolute garbage

PHUL, PHAT for muh aesthetics
Candito, nuckols, blest, TSA for muh strength

Is it strange that I can ohp 1pl but I can barely bench 1pl?

Recovering potator cuff injury. I can push up no problem, but pushing out causes a lot of discomfort.

like you said, injury

if benching causes you pain it's probably time to stop benching and do other presses instead that don't hurt you

I would like a 75/25 Strength/Aesthetics split. Would PHUL or a Strength routine with a few isolations be more up that alley?

which one is jason blaha?

what about greyskull?

Started lifting last month. I had lifted before but made negligible gains cuz shit program and diet.
Hit: 0.5pl8 ohp 1pl8 bench 75kg squat (all 5x5) and 115kg ded 1x5. Currenly have shoulder and adductor problems so i reduced ohp weight and squat sets to 4. Tell me it'l be fucking over soon. I feel like i'll never reach 1/2/3/4

GSLP is a beginner program

I know the feeling, broke my collarbone pretty bad and apparently shortened my anterior deltoid or something.
Now I've been lifting for a few months (lifting not like a retard for maybe 2.5 tops) and I can relatively comfortably OHP 40kg for reps but benching 50kg is a huge challenge.

>tfw my knees are also fucked for no reason and 1pl8 squat is difficult

It's from reddit but I would really recommend 2suns 531 LP for people who want that strength/aesthetics mix. Has a focus on the big 4 lifts but still has lots of volume for hypertrophy. drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EbfzFB0mBrSjBFZ1NUUklHU1E/view

Texas method will increase your squat but be useless for all your other lifts because once again. Low volume.

"Greyskull LP is another excellent hypertrophy program that focuses on whole body workouts, but might be more suitable for people who have some PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH LIFTING WEIGHTS."

Doesn't this imply it's not for beginners?

I like the look of that, thanks user.

I mean have you seen the program? It's for beginners m8. It's in my mind the best beginner LP but it's not good for intermediate lifters.

I have seen it, actually I am using it for 14 weeks now (phrak's GSLP variant). So far I made great gains to intermediate level (based on symmetricstrength.com) and lost majority of fat.

I see no reason why it can't be taken as intermediate program.

It feels like nothing at all

I don't feel I don't eat I don't breath

It's not an intermediate program due to the low volume. It's designed with a beginner in mind. Go ahead and keep using it though if you're still making gains. But it's an LP, intermediate lifters won't make significant progress on LP's.

I've never 1rm so idk.

But right now my working sets are

5x5 150 OHP
5x5 245 Bench
3x5 320 Squat
5x5 365 Deadlift

Hitting 4pl8 diddly felt good
Then it felt extremely hollow

Lifting 1 year.and got to 1.5/2.5/4/4, felt like superman. Then I went on a trip for 3 weeks. It's been 4 months and I'm just now over 1/2/4/4 again with my bench not even at 2. It feels real fucking bad, like I should kill myself.

Squatting over 400 and OHP 160 for reps felt so good. Now I'm busting at 145 OHP and 380 Squat.

I finally hit 1/2/3/4 yesterday

My squats were holding me back bc I was scared to squat 3pl8 but I felt adventurous last night and went for it. I managed to get three before sitting down into the safeties.

I'm finally starting to make it. Hold me brehs

Nice one lad

got 1/2/3/4 for reps and it didnt feel that special to me. sure it's nice to finally load up 100kg on the bench but it is just another milestone for me. Next one is 200kg DL which I am gonna do pretty soon. Feels awesome to see so much weight on the bar but at the end of the day I got so used to seeing 2pl8+ on the bar that it just looks empty to me if there arent atleast 1.5pl8 on it.

Das the right attitude mane
1/2/3/4 is arbitrary, keep lifting forever

novice: can increase weight from workout to workout
intermediate: can increase weight from week to week

GSLP calls for increasing the weight every workout --> it's a novice program

I barely noticed. I was too busy chasing 2/3/4/5.

First, I hit 2. Then I hit 1. Then I hit 4, and last I hit 3. Then I hurt my back and tore my meniscus within a month of each other and my 3 and 4 are long gone.

I've made amazing progress on Madcow. No program is "garbage". All will lead to gains if you work hard and eat. Do it if you like.

2nding 2suns 531, but his CAP3 is even better.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EbfzFB0mBrYW5Sd3oxRzNRY2M/view

>when your gf is HIGH(er) TEST

What is 1/2/3/4 I cant figure it out REEEEEEEEE

1plate/2plate/3plate/4plate
Strict OHP/Bench/Squat/Deadlift

1/2/3/4 pl8 for OHP, bench, squat, and DL respectively

5/3/1 BBB?

I had assumed something like that but thanks for confirming

this faggot's girlfriend is the biggest faggot of all

Literally the second reply in this thread, faggot.

>1pl8 OHP for 5
>3pl8 squat for 5
>4pl8 deadlift for 5
>can't bench because of rotator cuff injury, was only at 205x5 before

Just fucking end me

Can Texas Method be coerced into giving dem aesthetics?

Feels bretty good

Your realize 1/2/3/4pl8 means FOR REPS, you fucking oedipussy?

what does this mean?

>being this new

I bet you count the bar

>almost currentyear+1
>not doing Sheiko ILL

It's effective and fun. Since I've started it i've gotten eight friends to regularly go to the gym all semester with the program. Even if you're not quite intermediate you can inflate your maxes every few weeks and make great gains.

just add curls, delt flys, and some ab work and youll look good

i already have the 1pl8 squat and 2pl8 deadlift, but the 3pl8 bench and 4pl8 OHP seem really tough to get to.

what's the equivalent of 1/2/3/4 if your 6 foot 5 inches tall?

>still 2016
>counting the bar and plates

Shiggy diggy doo

Fuck your genetics must be impresive

That's not his point you mongo. He is obviously wondering why he can do his theoretical max on some lifts, on one lift even easily, and can't do it for shit on another. It's not about
>leeel look at muh theoretical max, I is so stronk
You just read that into it because you're obviously fucking retarded.

FFFFFFHHBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FUCKING LANKLETS WILL THEY EVER KNOW?

That picture is so niche.

>2/4/5/6 reporting in.

All milestones mean nothing in time

I mean, yea I'm "weak" but I love my physique.

>(you)

As Many Reps As Possible

PHUL

>7/8/9/10 here