Alright, time to fess up

Alright, time to fess up.
Who here has had their salad tossed at least once?

I had some gay sex with my twin brother when we were kids. Dunno if that counts, we're identical twins.

Other than that, nah.

Did you say "no homo"?
Otherwise it's pretty fucking gay mate.

Hope you said no homo, or that's 100% gay.

man id go gay for that dude

That was long before "no homo" even existed. And even if it did, we were too young to know. Guess I'm gay then, huh? Time to tell the gf.

Hope she understands. It was a long time ago, after all. Maybe this is your chance to bring some spice into the bedroom by introducing MMF to your gf.

It was a joke she already knows (I'm not exactly keeping it a secret, we were like 12 or something, children do weird shit all the time) and found it hot.

At least that's what she said.

>denial, the post

Same, breh, i think it's fucking me up from the inside out. I prefer not to think about it

imagine being covered in vegetable oil while that man uses his big spoon to stir your salad bowl

Your gf finds gay child sex hot...

Yeah, because women never lie when it comes to sex. She's still putting out so it's all good tho.

Kids do the darnedest things, who cares. Pussy > ass anyway.

the first time I ever got a boner I didn't know what it was so I put it in my sleeping brother's hand and woke him up to gross him out. I thought it was fucking hilarious. I think I was ten.

So she found it hot, but she's lying, but maybe she's not, but she still wants to have sex while you pretend she's your twin brother. Got it.

Come on, man. Don't bully him. We're in this thread to confess about our homosexual experiences.
We're all chums here.

>not having a sexual deviant gf

>All these assumptions
Dude what? I know most of you have autism, but...

he said identical twins
that's just masturbation

do you masturbate to yourself?
>Veeky Forums probably does

Wait what? I thought this thread was about having out salad tossed? Why is that gay? I had a woman lick my ass, felt great, but obviously not gay.